Why are so many drugs laced with fentanyl if it’s so deadly?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I get that it’s cheaper. But from a broader economic perspective, it just doesn’t seem like a good idea to kill your customer base. Don’t you want them alive and using for a longer period of time? It seems like every time I turn around there’s another story about a death related to an accidental fentanyl OD, and I just don’t understand why it keeps happening when it seems to be in literally nobody’s best interest—not even if your motive is greed. @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, aspiringexcel, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
low dose

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Jason Voorhees
I get that it’s cheaper. But from a broader economic perspective, it just doesn’t seem like a good idea to kill your customer base. Don’t you want them alive and using for a longer period of time? It seems like every time I turn around there’s another story about a death related to an accidental fentanyl OD, and I just don’t understand why it keeps happening when it seems to be in literally nobody’s best interest—not even if your motive is greed. @TsarTsar444
It gets them addicted to fentanyl

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, m0ss26, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
its often cross contamination
also many ppl want fent in their shit

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
i dont know.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith and Jason Voorhees
I guess either many sick fuck exist or adding fentanyl makes drug more potent and addicting at lower price. Kinda like how there are snake venom sold as high

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, m0ss26, lemonnz and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Samsepioler and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Jason Voorhees
w
If you have the balls take Xylazine. It's the real nightmarish zombie drug.
hat does it do? im already schizophrenic. i dont want to lose self

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
its often cross contamination
also many ppl want fent in their shit

Yeah they weigh up the fentanyl on their scales and because it's such a small amount to kill you, it can be hard to clean off the scale effectively enough. This only applies to lazy dealers who don't have more than one scale though. A lot of them are smart now, the scale cleaning issue was only a big thing when fentanyl was getting relatively popular.

To be honest nowadays it's not in a lot of different things nowadays AFAIK.

• +1
Damn what it does?

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, sudanguy, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist, sudanguy, Samsepioler and 2 others
It's a type of tranquilizer they're adding to Fentanyl. Makes you walk around like a zombie all fucked up, basically.

I dont understand what type of mind set you need to have to do shit like this, if i do drugs i will do drugs that make me superman like steroids or cocaine or shit like that not this shit that makes u useless and weak lok

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
It's a type of tranquilizer they're adding to Fentanyl. Makes you walk around like a zombie all fucked up, basically.

Bro today i did 120kg in incline bench for 11 reps, 2 weeks ago i did 15 with 100kgs dianabol is making me real strong very quick

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
I dont understand what type of mind set you need to have to do shit like this, if i do drugs i will do drugs that make me superman like steroids or cocaine or shit like that not this shit that makes u useless and weak lok
They have no reason to live anymore except for the drug. When you're that addicted to fentanyl, you just want to keep getting high (Xylazine makes the fentanyl high feel stronger) and it's more important than eating or breathing. Just don't ever try these drugs so you don't know what you're missing out on because there's a reason people get addicted. It isn't easy to quit.

Bro today i did 120kg in incline bench for 11 reps, 2 weeks ago i did 15 with 100kgs dianabol is making me real strong very quick
Holy shit nice that's good numbers. You're moving up hella quick. Thought you got off dianabol though because of the bloat?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, sudanguy and Jason Voorhees
They have no reason to live anymore except for the drug. When you're that addicted to fentanyl, you just want to keep getting high (Xylazine makes the fentanyl high feel stronger) and it's more important than eating or breathing. Just don't ever try these drugs so you don't know what you're missing out on because there's a reason people get addicted. It isn't easy to quit.

Holy shit nice that's good numbers. You're moving up hella quick. Thought you got off dianabol though because of the bloat?
I got off 1 days just when i used furosemide but today i popped 30mgs and it was chest and back day

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss

Damn this drugs are hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
I can only do 100 kgs for 2 reps on normal bench :(

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Most indian dealers lace their stuff w fent or some other hard drug to make you more addicted to their stuff so you keep buying from them. Basically they lace their stock to make returning customers lol my college friends have told me alot about this

• +1
Most indian dealers lace their stuff w fent or some other hard drug to make you more addicted to their stuff so you keep buying from them. Basically they lace their stock to make returning customers lol my college friends have told me alot about this
Same shit. I've never taken it but I hear a lot about it from my friends.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Same shit. I've never taken it but I hear a lot about it from my friends.
I dont smoke too lol still even good quality unlaced weed is somewhat hard to find in my city cuz most people just buy cheap low quality weed which is laced with loads of shit. Sorry state of affairs for Indian druggies

• +1
Rofl at thinking drug dealers give a shit about customer base. They sell based on addiction.

Fent is cheaper, provides a stronger high, and provides a better addiction. Its also not a junky chemical like salts, they give fent in hospitals.

Most lower level players arent pressing the pills themselves. Your not going to see some street guy running that operation. Id assume they are buying the cut stuff cheaper per bulk and selling them as the real deal. The people who care about concerns are the lower level guys, as they are the ones who rely on customer feedback.

The higher level id assume is selling both the pure and the cut, as both have their markets. Especially when the pure is out of stock, they can rebrand the cut as weaker or pressed and sell it for a discount. Pressed pills that contain tons of other random shit have its own niche and market, with each shape and type of pill gaining its own netoriotery depending on what its cut with and how good the high is. They are drug dealers, not health inspectors.

Last edited:
  • +1
More addictive and potent drugs.

• +1
  • +1
Anybody who has knowledge about this stuff is a loser.

• +1
  • +1