Why are women becoming more hostile towards GL men (strong HTN and above)?

Why are women becoming more hostile towards GL men (strong HTN and above)?

• Total voters
Maybe. By the way, have you ever posted an unedited picture of yourself without running it through FaceApp and enough filters to render it unrecognizable?

Σέλευκος Νικάτωρ Σωτήρ Θεός Κεραυνός​

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Maybe. By the way, have you ever posted an unedited picture of yourself without running it through FaceApp and enough filters to render it unrecognizable?

also wtf. This is utter Lifefuel for me. Just stulemaxxed normies, gym, invaslign and better clothing would allow me to get such results? Holy fuck!

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They do:
@teethiseverything

also wtf. This is utter Lifefuel for me. Just stulemaxxed normies, gym, invaslign and better clothing would allow me to get such results? Holy fuck!
:feelskek: Taking a Xangsane post seriously

• WTF
Those guys are legit subhumans on this forum

I find that girls have a strange obsession with not telling you that they think you're attractive, like it happens but they will rarely just say that you're good looking it will usually be some other incoherent word vomit.

I think they might feel insecure when you're good looking and rejecting a GL guy is the most they can raise their ego.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, JawMogger and Xangsane
This is a big reason oofy doofies get the girl. Everybody wants to date someone impressive to their friends yet still achievable. Girls are interested in a 5/10 and a 8-10/10 in their minds must already be swarmed with options because they are so attractive. The most approached people are 6-7/10 because they are attractive yet still approachable and achievable.

Now here are the reasons why women are more hostile towards goodlooking men, simplified...

Fragile Ego:
Anything said publicly is women putting on a performance. It’s like when women are asked if size matters and they all give the same politically correct response ad nausem, this is important because it isn’t their real feelings but an act to create a certain perception. When women insult chad or dismiss a goodlooking man they’re trying to give the impression of superiority. Women do this all the time by saying they don’t like men with muscles but in actuality they are trying to come off as good person who is not shallow, even if it means lying about their true feelings.

Insecurity, Anxiety and Effort:
If women perceive a man as more attractive than them then women realize the power dynamics they’re used to has shifted. It doesn’t matter how he actually is, it is about how he is perceived; he can be a scumbag drug dealer and a complete loser but if he can convince her he is high value through status, looks or social validation then she feels inferior. Women are used to feeling like the prize where her man must fight for her attention but when the roles reverse women become paranoid of infidelity and lack the skills to maintain a relationship since they never had to be interesting or provide for a date in their life. Women become uncomfortable and the fact her man has options other than her destroys what all women want to feel, to feel “special.” They date lower tier men to avoid this, to avoid the effort and embarrassment of courting unsuccessfully.

Projection:
Women treat subhuman males as... well subhuman so when she her own mind feels subhuman to chad she projects all the horrible things she’s done on to chad. As a preemptive strike women attack chad to protect their ego.
This is 100% true. Anyone who says otherwise does not understand the female psyche. After looksmaxxing, I get BRUTALLY HARSH REJECTIONS from girls that I mog! Also, anecdotally I see HTB dating tall nerdy looking white guys (oofy doofy) that are recessed, shit frame, balding, skinny fat, etc. They want to be the better looking person in the relationship so they can be in control, order oofy doofy around, and not have to worry about oofy doofy cheating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Leviathin, chadcel; and 1 other person
This is 100% true. Anyone who says otherwise does not understand the female psyche. After looksmaxxing, I get BRUTALLY HARSH REJECTIONS from girls that I mog! Also, anecdotally I see HTB dating tall nerdy looking white guys (oofy doofy) that are recessed, shit frame, balding, skinny fat, etc. They want to be the better looking person in the relationship so they can be in control, order oofy doofy around, and not have to worry about oofy doofy cheating
You're right and I think this further disproves oofy doofy because even if it happens the outcome is still terrible, Id rather be single than in a relationship like that.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and JawMogger
This is a cope thread. I mog way more than I used to and women are much sweeter to me

You're the only one on here that seems to understand this. Only reason they give up sex quickly is to secure LTR with Chad. But after enough failed attempts, usually by late 20s, they end up LTRing some moneymaxxed oofy doofy

I find that girls have a strange obsession with not telling you that they think you're attractive, like it happens but they will rarely just say that you're good looking it will usually be some other incoherent word vomit.

I think they might feel insecure when you're good looking and rejecting a GL guy is the most they can raise their ego.
I'm a gl guy and in my experience they will never directly tell you unless very drunk. Other guys will tell you before women. Women will only say ask you things and make assumptions about you which implies you get a lot of women... like if you go out to bars/clubs often, how many numbers did you get before mine, how many girlfriends you've had, etc

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I'm a gl guy and in my experience they will never directly tell you unless very drunk. Other guys will tell you before women. Women will only say ask you things and make assumptions about you which implies you get a lot of women... like if you go out to bars/clubs often, how many numbers did you get before mine, how many girlfriends you've had, etc
I got asked all that sometimes and some girls thought I was lying about the fact I was KHHV (before 23) and have a body count of 1 where we agreed to split up due to incompatibility (and honestly the girl hurt me) (after 23).

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Due to feminist radicalization, alienation from reality, social atomization, growing narcissism and egoism and selfishness, women are becoming hostile toward men in general, not just toward GL men.

Modern women view men as a resource, not as humans. Women hate men they can't have, so they hate GL men who don't want to settle down. Women are hostile toward smart men who don't get demoralized by feminism and don't surrender and become simps.

• +1
Due to feminist radicalization, alienation from reality, social atomization, growing narcissism and egoism and selfishness, women are becoming hostile toward men in general, not just toward GL men.

Modern women view men as a resource, not as humans. Women hate men they can't have, so they hate GL men who don't want to settle down. Women are hostile toward smart men who don't get demoralized by feminism and don't surrender and become simps.
I want to settle down around 26-28 yet women still labelled me an fboy even though I was KHHV at uni, with a current laycount of 1.

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They'd then go on to choose some PSL 3.8-4.0 bloated oofy doofy young professional off Hinge or their social circle who actually goes on to run harems, then when these foids find out they complain on social media, writing nasty or trivial stuff about the oofy doofy such as "I wanted a LTR only and I told him I only wanted an LTR, and he ghosted me after sex" or "He's seeing multiple girls and he claims he's monogamous", posting the man's photographs for others to see.

But what's the psychology on why they do this?
European Women have low confidence and rather date some bloated oofy

Only american girls have high confidence

• +1
European Women have low confidence and rather date some bloated oofy

Only american girls have high confidence
They think any gl man will pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
This thread is lifefuel because I thought it was just me.

women hate goodlooking guys these days.I've only been approached for sex twice in my life cold(she was jailbait so had to say no due to the laws),never get compliments,never get lustful looks or sweet gestures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
This thread is lifefuel because I thought it was just me.

women hate goodlooking guys these days.I've only been approached for sex twice in my life cold(she was jailbait so had to say no due to the laws),never get compliments,never get lustful looks or sweet gestures.
why are they like this?

brutal.....so being gl is not what its cracked up to be from incels?or is this a recent thing?
Nah it’s just autists believing they look better than they really do

they virtue signal about/at incels to keep them bluepilled and ready to pay, and trash talk chad either to cope or due to bad experience with them

Bump

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Jealousy

Because they know a Chad would never settle for them (a 3-4/10 Becky)

So they hate Chads, like Incels hate women in general

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and datboijj
I would do anything and I mean literally anything for girls to think I’m some fuckboy player meanwhile they think I’m some innocent ass guy

• +1
Jealousy

Because they know a Chad would never settle for them (a 3-4/10 Becky)

So they hate Chads, like Incels hate women in general
Why jealousy