Why can't I get a girlfriend after 20+ surgeries? I am rejected everyday, is it over? (GTFIHH NEW PICS!)

Oof dude you seriously stunted your growth by eating in a calorie deficiet yikes. if possible you could have a late second growth spurt to reach near your parents height now. You had potential to be 6"4 if you didnt eat in a calorie deficet when you were younger but its over to become 6"4 mogger for you now.
a foot taller from better eating habits :lul: fucking retard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
You're way less than 3 psl hes fucking with you, sorry bro its over
how am i less than 3 psl be honst and what psl am i actually what makes me ugly

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
could you show me a pic before you took all those surgeries and you are not good looking in terms of being a chad you are uncanny asf and you are HTN at best too women.
am i a good person be honset and im i good looking?

• +1
how am i less than 3 psl be honst and what psl am i actually what makes me ugly
in the nicest way possible you look like a barbie doll but male, ur face doesnt look real

a foot taller from better eating habits :lul: fucking retard
His genetic recomb is 6'3 retard lol sportsmaxixng and high protien with high calcium would fucking make him a inch taller then his genetic recomb

i
in the nicest way possible you look like a barbie doll but male, ur face doesnt look realo
DUDE YOU RETARDED OFC DO IT STRAIGHT AWAY YOU WANT TO STAY AT 5"6 FOREVER LOL
shit man so what do i have to do? get off the chair rn and go eat some shit and go to my apartments free 24 7 gym ?

You are actually 4.5 PSL at best your face is just seriously uncanny to look at and only women who would see you as chad if they have a serious niche for liking unhuman faces that are surgerymaxxed. P.S your face would stop growing at 20 but you decided to do sugeries before 20 which is autism at a new level. you could have seriously ascended until your 20 facially to be 6PSL wise naturally but this fucking forum obviously did something to you to make you this autistic.
how am i less than 3 psl be honst and what psl am i actually what makes me uglY

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
You are actually 4.5 PSL at best your face is just seriously uncanny to look at and only women who would see you as chad if they have a serious niche for liking unhuman faces that are surgerymaxxed. P.S your face would stop growing at 20 but you decided to do sugeries before 20 which is autism at a new level. you could have seriously ascended until your 20 facially to be 6PSL wise naturally but this fucking forum obviously did something to you to make you this autistic.
jfl why are you even trying to change him, he is mentally disabled beyond return

"girls would only like you if they are into inhuman faces which are surgery maxxed"

"4.5 psl"

nigga go to the dollar store and purchase a new brain :lul:

• +1
this
jfl why are you even trying to change him, he is mentally disabled beyond return
forum is looksmaxxed the best we can do is fucking help him and not waste his genetic potential

• +1
could you show me a pic before you took all those surgeries and you are not good looking in terms of being a chad you are uncanny asf and you are HTN at best too women.
this was last year man im telling u i didnt get the lips until last year but i mean i was gymmaxing and eating at the time i was 14.5 in these pictures now i dont looksmax

Attachments

• 130161222_126015082621061_4676615047854462475_n.jpg
    130161222_126015082621061_4676615047854462475_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201211_204834.jpg
    IMG_20201211_204834.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 0
  • james pfp 100.jpg
    james pfp 100.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201011_002917.jpg
    20201011_002917.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201011_002936_HDR.jpg
    20201011_002936_HDR.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 0
  • james freshman.PNG
    james freshman.PNG
    653 KB · Views: 0
  • james 3.PNG
    james 3.PNG
    743.8 KB · Views: 0
  • james muscle 2.PNG
    james muscle 2.PNG
    658.8 KB · Views: 0
  • james muscle.jpg
    james muscle.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9th grade james.PNG
    9th grade james.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
"girls would only like you if they are into inhuman faces which are surgery maxxed"

"4.5 psl"

you obviously retarded all those sugeries made him 4.5 PSL wise and thats a niche if you read properly.

in the nicest way possible you look like a barbie doll but male, ur face doesnt look real
ok so whats my psl so is that a compliment or no

So your telling me you looked better before all these fucking sugeries and was under 20... bruhhhhhhh
this was last year man im telling u i didnt get the lips until last year but i mean i was gymmaxing and eating at the time i was 14.5 in these pictures now i dont looksmax

"4.5 psl"

thanks man

you legit look like a generic pretty boy couldve slayed in HS wtf is wrong with you dude getting surgery before 20

you obviously retarded all those sugeries made him 4.5 PSL wise and thats a niche if you read properly.
if he has an extemely niche appeal he cleary is not 4.5 PSL, PSL is based on how attractive someone is and if a very select group of people find someone attractive then they do not have an above average psl you fucking retard :feelsuhh:

• +1
no surgeries bro i literally did nothing bro
i meant you look better without these surgeries you got legit your PSL fucking skyrocketed seeing your photos before you surgerymaxxed

so even without the surgeries he took he wouldnt even be average lol are you autisitc and those surgeries only make him look uncanny and unhuman not fucking natural
if he has an extemely niche appeal he cleary is not 4.5 PSL, PSL is based on how attractive someone is and if a very select group of people find someone attractive then they do not have an above average psl you fucking retard :feelsuhh:

i meant you look better without these surgeries you got legit your PSL fucking skyrocketed seeing your photos before you surgerymaxxed
what was my psl before i mean i thinkive ascended to be honest id say im at least 7 psl now

• +1
what was my psl before i mean i thinkive ascended to be honest id say im at least 7 psl now
You can't be 7PSL when you are more unhuman then a toy figure dude. I'm not expert with PSL face ratings but you were 5.5PSL in those photos before surgery

• +1
so even without the surgeries he took he wouldnt even be average lol are you autisitc and those surgeries only make him look uncanny and unhuman not fucking natural
i didnt say he looked natural? nigga what are you even talking about? please take a middle school reading class and come back so you are capable of holding a conversation

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
serious answer though why did you not know or learn that you face would stop growing when your 20 and you had all that potential but decided to take surgery to ruin your looks ? Ive been here less then you and i know this shit already.

you legit look like a generic pretty boy couldve slayed in HS wtf is wrong with you dude getting surgery before 20
i did actually
  • i had friends
  • most of my friends were the nt popular black kids and we would make rap music after class
  • i had tons of hoes from school texting me and would always beg me to sit with them
  • i would go to the mall every weekend with them and got cat called by girls and got hella numbers
  • girls would beg me to come over
  • guys were threatened by me bc of my bit of muscles and respected me
now every friend ive made hates me and all the girls that liked me despise me and most want to kill me because of how i look now and what ive said online its so over i have no friends NO ONE

serious answer though why did you not know or learn that you face would stop growing when your 20 and you had all that potential but decided to take surgery to ruin your looks ? Ive been here less then you and i know this shit already.
i didnt know because at that time i had just joined the forum and they told me i need to look like the famou smale models or death so i decided surgery is the only way but i never got surgery

he said he didnt do surgery 5 times by now

i did actually
  • i had friends
  • most of my friends were the nt popular black kids and we would make rap music after class
  • i had tons of hoes from school texting me and would always beg me to sit with them
  • i would go to the mall every weekend with them and got cat called by girls and got hella numbers
  • girls would beg me to come over
  • guys were threatened by me bc of my bit of muscles and respected me
now every friend ive made hates me and all the girls that liked me despise me and most want to kill me because of how i look now and what ive said online its so over i have no friends NO ONE
... this is just brutal wasted genetic potential ...

well nvm he admitted it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 16133 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Wait so you how many surgeries totally you have right now ?
i didnt know because at that time i had just joined the forum and they told me i need to look like the famou smale models or death so i decided surgery is the only way but i never got surgery

then why does it say on your thread why dont i have a gf with 20+ surgeries ?
if u saw in the post script i said i lied also u should join my discord vc in my signature rn

This is so irritating because if you didnt fucking know this website at all you would literally be having a good life like you mentioned and could've been such a slayer but it just pisses me off so much you wasted that potential to become a slayer.
yeah this website ruined me to be honest

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 12330, A23ghskung and 1 other person
This is so irritating because if you didnt fucking know this website at all you would literally be having a good life like you mentioned and could've been such a slayer but it just pisses me off so much you wasted that potential to become a slayer.
yeah bro at that time i had just scheduled to go fuck a girl a 2 days before i found this website and at that time when i was considered high psl sure i had a bit of muscles but i wasnt shredded and my cheeks werent hollow so i was super insecure bc ppl here said you have to be lean to have sex so even now that im lean i cant have sex

dont have discord but just fucking heightmaxx and stop fucking eating in a calorie deficeit and gymaxx and sportsmaxx. you seriously need to be 6"0 like your dad by your 18 or i will be fucking mad at you bitch.
if u saw in the post script i said i lied also u should join my discord vc in my signature rn

• +1
yeah bro at that time i had just scheduled to go fuck a girl a 2 days before i found this website and at that time when i was considered high psl sure i had a bit of muscles but i wasnt shredded and my cheeks werent hollow so i was super insecure bc ppl here said you have to be lean to have sex so even now that im lean i cant have sex
higher psl than i am now*

dont have discord but just fucking heightmaxx and stop fucking eating in a calorie deficeit and gymaxx and sportsmaxx. you seriously need to be 6"0 like your dad by your 18 or i will be fucking mad at you bitch.
damn bro thanks for advice but u dont havbe to mog o nme so hard bro

hones
damn bro thanks for advice but u dont havbe to mog o nme so hard bro
I don't mog you i'm 5"6 and 3.75 PSL wise which means you mog me and im Asian and my genetic potential is already maxxed out

• So Sad
this is why age is fucking important to tell to the forum so they can properly looksmaxx you and not think your some 24 year old fat alcoholic
higher psl than i am now*

What's up my fucking coon ass nigga brocels, it's ya boy James Sapphire back from the dead crawled out my looksmax ban grave to bring yall another thread right to the ratings cave!
(im aware how much some of you guys hate me without giving me a chance so just hear me out ok?)

As of recently, I've gotten visibly leaner due to unintentionally starving myself, as you can tell in the last few pictures. I've not really looksmaxxed to my fullest, neither have I tried. I haven't showered, and other things I won't get into detail with because it's pretty gross, but I will say that I have managed to get a job and get out of the house.

Regardless, what is my PSL? Be honest, can I get girls, why am I rejected? I'm a good person, sure I've done some fucked up shit, but I'm genuinely trying to improve.

Am I good looking, yes or no?

View attachment 1643824View attachment 1643825View attachment 1643826View attachment 1643827View attachment 1643828View attachment 1643829View attachment 1643830View attachment 1643831View attachment 1643832View attachment 1643833View attachment 1643834View attachment 1643835View attachment 1643836

Thanks in advance, your fellow incel, curlyheadjames.

p.s. (post script): I lied I'm completely 100% natural, I've never done anything to change my looks, or altered my pictures in anyway shape or form, this is the complete, and whole truth, in its raw and purest form. Thank you.
ITS THE LIPS NIGGA EVERYONE TELLS U THIS BUT THIS IS THE ONE THING U DENY ITS YO LIPS NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
why fo you pose differently than you did when you were 14.5 just just pose normally again and and looksmax and youll look fine.

ITS THE LIPS NIGGA EVERYONE TELLS U THIS BUT THIS IS THE ONE THING U DENY ITS YO LIPS NIGGA
idk i feel like i just need rhino and orbital box rotation and ill be good mym om says shell let me get every other surgery but not lips

why fo you pose differently than you did when you were 14.5 just just pose normally again and and looksmax and youll look fine.
bc itll look shittier bc of how i look now

not just here but once in a while when u make a thread you say it so they wont confuse you for a 24 year old guy and plus if i grow taller then you when my dad is 5"6 that is brootal
ok everyone im 16

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back