Why can't I get a girlfriend after 20+ surgeries? I am rejected everyday, is it over? (GTFIHH NEW PICS!)

Nigga you crazy right ??you really can't see what's wrong with you ...first time I saw you you were a tranny ..legit not even kidding ....you make yourself look more feminine more feminine in a very bizarre way ..you don't even look like a faggot but a tranny sick in the head ..get rid of that look ..what's with your cheeks ..it doesn't look natural but seems you are sucking them all the time ..lose that hair ..gymmaxx ...maybe actually like a dude if you want to get women
hey asshole dont have that attitude with me
hoiw am i a tranny? i give off ZERO feminine vibes
whats abd about my hair and i dont gymaxx not right now at least
and my cheeks and lips are just like that bc of puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
ours are the same size i think
Well proportionally you have bigger lips, while his are more balanced because his jaw is more square. Try to find a way to balance them with the way of your face, you look like your pouting in these pics

Well proportionally you have bigger lips, while his are more balanced because his jaw is more square. Try to find a way to balance them with the way of your face, you look like your pouting in these pics
ok so ill probably just get jaw implants and they will be wider then my zygos then ill just get zygois implants after taht

i have the money i could call up my mom on the phone tell her to sign the papers for it electronically since shes all the way who knows where
i could have this by next week

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, gogger and Deleted member 18052
ok so ill probably just get jaw implants and they will be wider then my zygos then ill just get zygois implants after taht
View attachment 1645194
i have the money i could call up my mom on the phone tell her to sign the papers for it electronically since shes all the way who knows where
i could have this by next week
No no no, you need to slow tf down before getting more operations. I get you’re rick but you gonna end up like a bogandoff.
8BCA2345 0DC8 4477 9D17 B85D010B6782

Try a morph of having smaller lips 1st, jaw implants are extreme as you already have a good jaw. The main problem is your lips look uncanny / kardashian

No no no, you need to slow tf down before getting more operations. I get you’re rick but you gonna end up like a bogandoff.View attachment 1645195

Try a morph of having smaller lips 1st, jaw implants are extreme as you already have a good jaw. The main problem is your lips look uncanny / kardashian
idk how to morph very well i only recently downloaded faceapp but can u morph it

• +1
Reactions: mug
Aren't you the guy who got roasted and canceled on TikTok?

It's over for you, girls won't want to be associated with you. Don't try to make new social media either, it won't work because your face is more recognizable than Obama or Selena Gomez right now :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
idk how to morph very well i only recently downloaded faceapp but can u morph it
stop cheek sucking and your lips will look more harmonious, its easy to tell you are cheek sucking when your mouth corners have no lip. But in the case you are not cheek sucking get them more vertically narrow, see the difference between your and Vinnies lip ratios
0ED3E8C9 035F 4043 8BD4 2476C8F96B06
8E3BEE6E FA41 4034 A5D7 88B6E65D81E3

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
stop cheek sucking and your lips will look more harmonious, its easy to tell you are cheek sucking when your mouth corners have no lip. But in the case you are not cheek sucking get them more vertically narrow, see the difference between your and Vinnies lip ratios
View attachment 1645200View attachment 1645202
CF2E17D3 0B56 40BF 9A46 9D14D9FA2F09

Inner lines are how your lips end, outer lines are mouth corners

View attachment 1645200View attachment 1645202
thats just da way they are i can show u a video of me talking normally and it makes it like that
i dont fraud whatsoever i dont shower wipe my ass nothing

• +1
Bro u need more lip filler to ascend

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Get lip reduction, you could look like Depoot
View attachment 1645207

He has big lips but not kardashian tier
i dont know about looking like depoot but lip reduction will ascend me to be honest,
im getting rhinoplasty and pfl widening in the next 6 months so maybe i can get a gf tbh

• +1
Have you tried "Kpopmaxxing"?

I'm srs, bulk up and get rid of ur hollow cheeks they legit make you look like a malnourished tranny
broooo i really want to tbh but i just love being low body fat im negl and wehn i even bulk up it goes away

You are actually 4.5 PSL at best your face is just seriously uncanny to look at and only women who would see you as chad if they have a serious niche for liking unhuman faces that are surgerymaxxed. P.S your face would stop growing at 20 but you decided to do sugeries before 20 which is autism at a new level. you could have seriously ascended until your 20 facially to be 6PSL wise naturally but this fucking forum obviously did something to you to make you this autistic.
Bro what he’s not 4.5 psl he looks like an ogre:lul::lul:

Out of curiosity, are you still getting spammed by libtards on tiktok?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16133
bro ive never had lip filler before thanks
If you never tried lip fillers go for 2-3ml in each lip first. Then you can always get a few ml more.
I think it will suit you. This could finally ascend you to a very gl guy.

If you never tried lip fillers go for 2-3ml in each lip first. Then you can always get a few ml more.
I think it will suit you. This could finally ascend you to a very gl guy.
ok thanks man

What's up my fucking coon ass nigga brocels, it's ya boy James Sapphire back from the dead crawled out my looksmax ban grave to bring yall another thread right to the ratings cave!
(im aware how much some of you guys hate me without giving me a chance so just hear me out ok?)

As of recently, I've gotten visibly leaner due to unintentionally starving myself, as you can tell in the last few pictures. I've not really looksmaxxed to my fullest, neither have I tried. I haven't showered, and other things I won't get into detail with because it's pretty gross, but I will say that I have managed to get a job and get out of the house.

Regardless, what is my PSL? Be honest, can I get girls, why am I rejected? I'm a good person, sure I've done some fucked up shit, but I'm genuinely trying to improve.

Am I good looking, yes or no?

View attachment 1643824View attachment 1643825View attachment 1643826View attachment 1643827View attachment 1643828View attachment 1643829View attachment 1643830View attachment 1643831View attachment 1643832View attachment 1643833View attachment 1643834View attachment 1643835View attachment 1643836

Thanks in advance, your fellow incel, curlyheadjames.

p.s. (post script): I lied I'm completely 100% natural, I've never done anything to change my looks, or altered my pictures in anyway shape or form, this is the complete, and whole truth, in its raw and purest form. Thank you.
women decide wether a guy is good looking or not.

You look like Howard Stern alot, imo.

women decide wether a guy is good looking or not.

You look like Howard Stern alot, imo.
thanks so am i good looking can i get girls? howard stern is attractie to some girls right

Can you send the link of tiktok with ur face

nigger i look zero % like that
You need to stop getting surgeries. Get rid of all those fillers. They make you look weird/uncanny.

Go to a therapist as well. You are 100% mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Lips mog womens lips so over

"

20+ surgeries"​

you answered it urself

• +1
it's because you look uncanny as fuck, harmony is everything

• +1
You need to stop getting surgeries. Get rid of all those fillers. They make you look weird/uncanny.

Go to a therapist as well. You are 100% mentally ill.
no fillers brooo

What's up my fucking coon ass nigga brocels, it's ya boy James Sapphire back from the dead crawled out my looksmax ban grave to bring yall another thread right to the ratings cave!
(im aware how much some of you guys hate me without giving me a chance so just hear me out ok?)

As of recently, I've gotten visibly leaner due to unintentionally starving myself, as you can tell in the last few pictures. I've not really looksmaxxed to my fullest, neither have I tried. I haven't showered, and other things I won't get into detail with because it's pretty gross, but I will say that I have managed to get a job and get out of the house.

Regardless, what is my PSL? Be honest, can I get girls, why am I rejected? I'm a good person, sure I've done some fucked up shit, but I'm genuinely trying to improve.

Am I good looking, yes or no?

View attachment 1643824View attachment 1643825View attachment 1643826View attachment 1643827View attachment 1643828View attachment 1643829View attachment 1643830View attachment 1643831View attachment 1643832View attachment 1643833View attachment 1643834View attachment 1643835View attachment 1643836

Thanks in advance, your fellow incel, curlyheadjames.

p.s. (post script): I lied I'm completely 100% natural, I've never done anything to change my looks, or altered my pictures in anyway shape or form, this is the complete, and whole truth, in its raw and purest form. Thank you.
THE GOAT IS BACK

why hasn't this cringey krusty the clown abomination killed himself yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back