Why can't I get a girlfriend after 20+ surgeries? I am rejected everyday, is it over? (GTFIHH NEW PICS!)

idk i feel like i just need rhino and orbital box rotation and ill be good mym om says shell let me get every other surgery but not lips
nah nigga wha the fuck u dont need that its yo lips dawg that shit will do nothing if u have those lips i promise u its ur worst feature i would rather have a nigger fat big ass fat nose then lips like that ya feel me its the lips 🤷‍♂️

not just here but once in a while when u make a thread you say it so they wont confuse you for a 24 year old guy and plus if i grow taller then you when my dad is 5"6 that is brootal
u still mog me bro

nah nigga wha the fuck u dont need that its yo lips dawg that shit will do nothing if u have those lips i promise u its ur worst feature i would rather have a nigger fat big ass fat nose then lips like that ya feel me its the lips 🤷‍♂️
i bet its my eyes tbh i have bad eyes

u still mog me bro
Walter white nonono

ramirez copycat :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: MewMaxxing
2849266 277561039 389865922645600 7700539505787951189 n
legit looks like a creepypasta dude creepy af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Gerardwayfan, Deleted member 12330 and 1 other person
ramirez copycat :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
never saw it complete different pheno and bones but i do resemble hacker a bit regardless im sick of these gay comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
never saw it complete different pheno and bones but i do resemble hacker a bit regardless im sick of these gay comparison
bruh im not even comparing you look kinda cool tbh but i guess its only to me and normies would change their ways especially if you walk like this at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
bruh im not even comparing you look kinda cool tbh but i guess its only to me and normies would change their ways especially if you walk like this at night
thanks

Tbh you look giga nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 19036
What's up my fucking coon ass nigga brocels, it's ya boy James Sapphire back from the dead crawled out my looksmax ban grave to bring yall another thread right to the ratings cave!
(im aware how much some of you guys hate me without giving me a chance so just hear me out ok?)

As of recently, I've gotten visibly leaner due to unintentionally starving myself, as you can tell in the last few pictures. I've not really looksmaxxed to my fullest, neither have I tried. I haven't showered, and other things I won't get into detail with because it's pretty gross, but I will say that I have managed to get a job and get out of the house.

Regardless, what is my PSL? Be honest, can I get girls, why am I rejected? I'm a good person, sure I've done some fucked up shit, but I'm genuinely trying to improve.

Am I good looking, yes or no?

View attachment 1643824View attachment 1643825View attachment 1643826View attachment 1643827View attachment 1643828View attachment 1643829View attachment 1643830View attachment 1643831View attachment 1643832View attachment 1643833View attachment 1643834View attachment 1643835View attachment 1643836

Thanks in advance, your fellow incel, curlyheadjames.

p.s. (post script): I lied I'm completely 100% natural, I've never done anything to change my looks, or altered my pictures in anyway shape or form, this is the complete, and whole truth, in its raw and purest form. Thank you.
You have nice hunter eyes now. How they were before?

What do you do for a job? How is it possible to afford all this shit you probably had like 50 surguries.

Get your lips sorted out then you are chadlite

• +1
Needs more surgies, you’re not quite there yet. Get LL+Bimax+start taking steroids

You'd look normal if you weren't a cheek biting autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19066
I know you’re trolling op but it’s depressing what youve done to your face. Most of us incels would kill for your looks and you went and fucked your lips up instead.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
this was last year man im telling u i didnt get the lips until last year but i mean i was gymmaxing and eating at the time i was 14.5 in these pictures now i dont looksmax
You looked way better in these pics

Take that filler shit out of your face and get back to this

What's up my fucking coon ass nigga brocels, it's ya boy James Sapphire back from the dead crawled out my looksmax ban grave to bring yall another thread right to the ratings cave!
(im aware how much some of you guys hate me without giving me a chance so just hear me out ok?)

As of recently, I've gotten visibly leaner due to unintentionally starving myself, as you can tell in the last few pictures. I've not really looksmaxxed to my fullest, neither have I tried. I haven't showered, and other things I won't get into detail with because it's pretty gross, but I will say that I have managed to get a job and get out of the house.

Regardless, what is my PSL? Be honest, can I get girls, why am I rejected? I'm a good person, sure I've done some fucked up shit, but I'm genuinely trying to improve.

View attachment 1643824View attachment 1643825View attachment 1643826View attachment 1643827View attachment 1643828View attachment 1643829View attachment 1643830View attachment 1643831View attachment 1643832View attachment 1643833View attachment 1643834View attachment 1643835View attachment 1643836

p.s. (post script): I lied I'm completely 100% natural, I've never done anything to change my looks, or altered my pictures in anyway shape or form, this is the complete, and whole truth, in its raw and purest form. Thank you.
Who unbanned this nigga

• +1
You look uncanny and weird and are mentally ill on top.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 19036
  • +1
oh my god my crush is back 😍 i missed you baby boy

James you need to i surgery your lips, rest looks okay

You'd look normal if you weren't a cheek biting autist
retard nigga you mirin the leanmaxxing gains u is so jealous aint ya xD

I know you’re trolling op but it’s depressing what youve done to your face. Most of us incels would kill for your looks and you went and fucked your lips up instead.
damn bro i didnt do nun to my lips its just puberty and high estrogen in my bodyt went to the lips

Needs more surgies, you’re not quite there yet. Get LL+Bimax+start taking steroids
ll and steroids are a legit option but i have great forward growth so bimax would do nothing

Lips look retarded, rest is aspie psl guy

You have nice hunter eyes now. How they were before?
Eyes before
Eyes 2
Eyes now

they were more negatively tilted and had a bit of sceleral show before
i didnt do anything to my eeys except in the second pic i went to the salon and they waxed and tinted them black but that was like 6 months ago and i just havent softmaxxed whats oever

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • +1
You look like that one dark triad guy pslrs cum their pants over, try to pout less naturally maybe that will help your lips
i mean i dont pout or do anything to my lips they just do that so how can i look better

• +1

Nigga you crazy right ??you really can't see what's wrong with you ...first time I saw you you were a tranny ..legit not even kidding ....you make yourself look more feminine more feminine in a very bizarre way ..you don't even look like a faggot but a tranny sick in the head ..get rid of that look ..what's with your cheeks ..it doesn't look natural but seems you are sucking them all the time ..lose that hair ..gymmaxx ...maybe actually like a dude if you want to get women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuk and Deleted member 19036

Users who are viewing this thread

Back