Why can't I get a girlfriend after 20+ surgeries? I am rejected everyday, is it over? (GTFIHH NEW PICS!)

whats my psl be honest
0 bro, u look like Michael jackson if he was on meth for 2 decades, u have bogdanoff'd your life away, you are no longer a person, you now belong to the blockchain and there you are bound forever. accept that you will be forever lonely unless you have a shit ton of money to the point you have models around you

ps. i've never seen such a punchable face

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica and gogger

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Bro, you look decent you have a beautiful face. 2-6. You’re somewhere in between there. Regardless, you should be able to get white bitches

Bro, you look decent you have a beautiful face. 2-6. You’re somewhere in between there. Regardless, you should be able to get white bitches
such a greycel moment, that nigga won't even get a vietcong foid, white women have such high regards for facial harmony which he has absolutely 0, he has carved his bones away and filled them with fillers and botox and god knows what, this nigga is probably on his 5th rhinoplasty it's just a matter of time before he has to start gluing his nose on with gorilla glue

Giphy

0 bro, u look like Michael jackson if he was on meth for 2 decades, u have bogdanoff'd your life away, you are no longer a person, you now belong to the blockchain and there you are bound forever. accept that you will be forever lonely unless you have a shit ton of money to the point you have models around you

ps. i've never seen such a punchable face
how am i zero psl whats bad about my face

State of the art mental illness, i caged hard.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
this was last year man im telling u i didnt get the lips until last year but i mean i was gymmaxing and eating at the time i was 14.5 in these pictures now i dont looksmax
You were 5.25 PSL before
Now you're 3 PSL

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I am surprized you are straight tbh

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
I am surprized you are straight tbh
nigga im legit anti lgbtq+ and hate all jews and how do i look gay theres not one spot of femininity in my face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
man im gonna ignore the fact that you repeadetly repost those gross pics of yourself, Man your pfp the gif is the only normal looking, and id bet youre trolling as in a form of insecurity, also holy fuck whats your skin routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Im crying for u bro

Horrific lips
whats bad about them nigga? at least im not a thin lipped cunt, i really would look worse with smaller lips. theyre natural regardless

just go for bimbos with bdd

man im gonna ignore the fact that you repeadetly repost those gross pics of yourself, Man your pfp the gif is the only normal looking, and id bet youre trolling as in a form of insecurity, also holy fuck whats your skin routine.
nigga im insecure as fuck we all are why are we here then? and its not a troll im genuinly FUCKED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
get some help
Lol
ok if you read it you could see i never had one surgery before
ok if you read it you could see i never had one surgery before
Giga ripped you look like bogdanoff without any surgery. Have no clue how that’s possible. Try getting rich and ascending with sluts addicted to extreme plastic surgery.

But in all seriousness it’s mainly your lips that falio hard so lip reduction would help big time

Lol

Giga ripped you look like bogdanoff without any surgery. Have no clue how that’s possible. Try getting rich and ascending with sluts addicted to extreme plastic surgery.

But in all seriousness it’s mainly your lips that falio hard so lip reduction would help big time
bro why would i get plastic surgery to reduce my lips dont girls get surgery to increase them?

• So Sad
niggerz

• JFL
What's up my fucking coon ass nigga brocels, it's ya boy James Sapphire back from the dead crawled out my looksmax ban grave to bring yall another thread right to the ratings cave!
(im aware how much some of you guys hate me without giving me a chance so just hear me out ok?)

As of recently, I've gotten visibly leaner due to unintentionally starving myself, as you can tell in the last few pictures. I've not really looksmaxxed to my fullest, neither have I tried. I haven't showered, and other things I won't get into detail with because it's pretty gross, but I will say that I have managed to get a job and get out of the house.

Regardless, what is my PSL? Be honest, can I get girls, why am I rejected? I'm a good person, sure I've done some fucked up shit, but I'm genuinely trying to improve.

Am I good looking, yes or no?

View attachment 1643824View attachment 1643825View attachment 1643826View attachment 1643827View attachment 1643828View attachment 1643829View attachment 1643830View attachment 1643831View attachment 1643832View attachment 1643833View attachment 1643834View attachment 1643835View attachment 1643836

Thanks in advance, your fellow incel, curlyheadjames.

p.s. (post script): I lied I'm completely 100% natural, I've never done anything to change my looks, or altered my pictures in anyway shape or form, this is the complete, and whole truth, in its raw and purest form. Thank you.
You are uncannycell now. Sorry to say, but looking to uncanny is exactly like being ugly. Most girls will find you to wierd. Ok, there might be a niche so try looking in places You can find girls like that. So hobbymaxxing yourself.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
You are uncannycell now. Sorry to say, but looking to uncanny is exactly like being ugly. Most girls will find you to wierd. Ok, there might be a niche so try looking in places You can find girls like that. So hobbymaxxing yourself.
how can i be better looking

im serious get into comedy holy fuk

im dying

You are either schizio or trolling, no in between.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I thought he claimed 0 surgeries

Looking good James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back