Why did FaceandLMS blackpill us? He stole hope from millions

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

What's wrong with letting someone be bluepilled? Say I'm a 5'2 framecel curry with a 5/10 face living in the west. Would it really be in my best interest to learn about the black pill or Would it be better for me to think that if I grind hard, hit the gym, get a good haircut and fashionmaxx, then I can slay?

With the blackpill I have no hope.

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
he is an evil nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BigLooks22, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
He introduced me to the brutality of the blackpill in 2018.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and klip11
to make everyone LDAR so he as a 6'6 tyrone can slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27635 and 7 others
I prefer to accept the brutal truth than to live e beautiful lie. Plus blackpill saves you money and time

ge got me into the black pill and I will never forgive him

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
i remember binge watching his streams in 2021 haha

then i found this place and started mewing

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
your life should improve after discovering it, atleast mine did haha
Unironically after joining this forum I am the most NT I have ever been

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, klip11 and AlexBrown84
I prefer to accept the brutal truth than to live e beautiful lie.
Why? The truth is bad for your mental health. I remember reading a study that said that people who accept the just world fallacy tend to have better mental health than people who didn't because people who accept the just world fallacy believe they have more control over their lives and situations.

People who believe they are at the mercy of fate typically feel helpless and like they have no control over their lives and situations.

• +1
Reactions: future_
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Why? The truth is bad for your mental health. I remember reading a study that said that people who accept the just world fallacy tend to have better mental health than people who didn't because people who accept the just world fallacy believe they have more control over their lives and situations.

People who believe they are at the mercy of fate typically feel helpless and like they have no control over their lives and situations.
I am by nature a more rational than emotional thinking person and trying to believe into the bluepill again would be like trying to believe in Santa again. Plus once you are blackpilled you know that the factors for your inceldom are out of your control and has nothing to do with your muh personality, the way you dress or that you didnt chose the right pickup line, so you dont have to constantly think about what you could have possibly done wrong.

I am by nature a more rational than emotional thinking person and trying to believe into the bluepill again would be like trying to believe in Santa again. Plus once you are blackpilled you know that the factors for your inceldom are out of your control and has nothing to do with your muh personality, the way you dress or that you didnt chose the right pickup line, so you dont have to constantly think about what you could have possibly done wrong.
ur personaality is so important but it has been mostly hard shaped by now

What's wrong with letting someone be bluepilled? Say I'm a 5'2 framecel curry with a 5/10 face living in the west. Would it really be in my best interest to learn about the black pill or Would it be better for me to think that if I grind hard, hit the gym, get a good haircut and fashionmaxx, then I can slay?

You wouldve learnt the blackpill sooner or later he just saved you time

All you need to do is buy some new shoes and a new wardrobe, bro.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
reminder that i got a chin implant in 2002 at the age of 18 because I'm a Randian hero who makes up his own rules

• +1
Reactions: klip11
False hope maybe. If you don't really know how bad it is or the reality of things, how are you to take appropriate action for your stats?

By the way, those million that watched, most just coped and dismissed it and returned to normality.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
FaceandLMS saved subhuman lives and their hope would lead to a dead end anyways. I miss him so much.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and klip11

Learn about the blackpill and get leg lengthening surgery.

back in the day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and klip11
2024 02 18 18 41 07