why did jamesothy ruin his white genes on some ugly fucking chink

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
he married a chink retard looking woman and gonna ruin the genes of his future children fucking brutal
R0JBZKL

i mean i understand if she at least was good looking

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 15099, prettyboislime and 21 others
RWLIWOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, cmfanel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 15 others
Lense is all distorted. Nice cherrypicking though.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Lense is all distorted. Nice cherrypicking though.
ok show us a good looking pic then since u aleardy showed off her on video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: prettyboislime, Yuya Moggershima, StephIsCold and 12 others
He doesn’t even have any white genes to ruin tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, prettyboislime, cmfanel and 9 others
ok show us a good looking pic then since u aleardy showed off her on video
I've already posted enough pictures of her. Doing so per request just feels icky.

I've already posted enough pictures of her. Doing so per request just feels icky.
You've condemned your son to a lifetime of misery and despair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cumbutamoren, prettyboislime, StephIsCold and 18 others
You've condemned your son to a lifetime of misery and despair.
Nah, he won't be a retard like you. I understand that if you were Asian it would just be another excuse to feel sorry for yourself. But not my boy. He'll have me to learn from.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 16215, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
Cool it with the anti-Jamesothy remarks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxaesthetics, StephIsCold, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
14 hours of labor and never wears makeup. Wonder what your mother looked like after having you.
a lot better than your wife bc she's not a flat faced, big nose noodle whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 14848 and ChristianChad
My Asian crush is prettier

a lot better than your wife bc she's not a flat faced, big nose noodle whore.
Right, so you're just another autist who isn't attracted to Asians and can't comprehend anyone having different tastes. Dime a dozen folks like you.

Anyways, I'll bet your moms fat. Either fat or ugly. I guarantee it, lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kristin, .👽. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Right, so you're just another autist who isn't attracted to Asians and can't comprehend anyone having different tastes. Dime a dozen folks like you.

Anyways, I'll bet your moms fat. Either fat or ugly. I guarantee it, lol.
So you are ruining your childrens future just because you had a different type jfl

says the moron that literally uploads selfies of himself on the toilet
You're just mad cause you're an inhibited little b*tch, lol. Type of dude who gets nervous and avoids eye contact. I can smell your kind a mile away. Frustrated and miserable.

Keep barking for me mother f*cker. Now you're my b*tch.

IMG 20210302 153020

Eat up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StephIsCold, Kristin, LooksDeficiency and 9 others
You're just mad cause you're an inhibited little b*tch, lol. Type of dude who gets nervous and avoids eye contact. I can smell your kind a mile away. Frustrated and miserable.

Keep barking for me mother f*cker. Now you're my b*tch.

View attachment 1431482

Eat up
Bro shut up you retarded faggot your children will get bullied outside china and be turned into faggots

You are just a faggot bitchboy for marrying a ugly piss smelly chink.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16215, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
This is the reality of JBW.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Bro shut up you retarded faggot your children will get bullied outside china and be turned into faggots

You are just a faggot bitchboy for marrying a ugly piss smelly chink.
Lol

You're an idiot not everyone that is white is exactly chad lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15099
As a hapa myself, I am blessed. I've seen the realities. Ugly white men has to travel. Ive never seen a single Chad in my lifetime with an Asian. And their kids always ends up looking more asian, i am gratefully the exception though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16262, ChristianChad and BearBoy
You're an idiot not everyone that is white is exactly chad lmao.
I never said he was a chad

He could have married a white or even med woman why go for a deformed chink or even go for a woman that deformed ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope

He could have married a white or even med woman why go for a deformed chink or even go for a woman that deformed ugly? with a short height and looks anorexic.
Lmao no he couldn't have he looks like a stereotypical soy redditor with a beard and glasses meme. You're an idiot if you think he could've gotten with any modern white women post 2020 unless he cucked himself and made it an open relationship, he definitely looks like the guy to get cheated on. He honestly did fine for what he is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Collagen or rope and Boldandbeautiful
As a hapa myself, I am blessed. I've seen the realities. Ugly white men has to travel. Ive never seen a single Chad in my lifetime with an Asian. And their kids always ends up looking more asian, i am gratefully the exception though.
How do you know I had to travel? Maybe I just like it. America's boring. Been over there 7 years before I got married. Never had a problem attracting girls of any race. You think I ain't played with plenty of white girls in Asia as well? Asia or America?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Lmao no he couldn't have he looks like a stereotypical soy redditor with a beard and glasses meme. You're an idiot if you think he could've gotten with any modern white women post 2020 unless he cucked himself and made it an open relationship, he definitely looks like the guy to get cheated on. He honestly did fine for what he is.
Lol, just cause you couldn't with your looks doesn't mean everybody els's got the same inhibitions. Let me tell you something. There ain't never been anything that I've ever wanted that I couldn't have. Maybe in high school, but I learn from my mistakes.

You're autistic. I can look any way I want to look. And I like trolling people like you who wouldn't know the difference.

Jfl retarded curry mind

Look at michael c hall he had many white girlfriends and probably is married aswell, what are you gonna say next? "oh muh because he is famous muh because he has money!!"

He could have married a white or even med woman why go for a deformed chink or even go for a woman that deformed ugly?
I fell in love with me a little Vietnamese 2nd grader when I was in the 3rd. Preferred Asians ever since.

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
He is a Black Man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, gamma and Deleted member 12002
Lol, just cause you couldn't with your looks doesn't mean everybody els's got the same inhibitions. Let me tell you something. There ain't never been anything that I've ever wanted that I couldn't have. Maybe in high school, but I learn from my mistakes.

You're autistic. I can look any way I want to look. And I like trolling people like you who wouldn't know the difference.
what's the weirdest thing that you saw or happened to you in china?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Jfl retarded curry mind

Look at michael c hall he had many white girlfriends and probably is married aswell, what are you gonna say next? "oh muh because he is famous muh because he has money!!"

Jfl what kind of allusion are you trying to draw here, the man you are talking about is above average looking at the very least lmao, he just has a higher hairline now. Jamesothy is a 5 at BEST. The fact that that man has money and status would just make it easier for him you idiot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl what kind of allusion are you trying to draw here, the man you are talking about is above average looking at the very least lmao, he just has a higher hairline now. Jamesothy is a 5 at BEST. The fact that that man has money and status would just make it easier for him you idiot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You stupid fucking curry nigger JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I fell in love with me a little Vietnamese 2nd grader when I was in the 3rd. Preferred Asians ever since.
Oh but yet you could have found a decent looking vietnam foid

Just because you fell in love you dont know what your children will think or get, we all know how hard it is for asians

what's the weirdest thing that you saw or happened to you in china?
I really don't know. I guess I would say a grandma holding her toddler over a trashcan in my classroom to sh*t because she didn't want him to miss out on anything. A rich woman mind you. That kind of thing becomes normal though. And I actually appreciate it. Like I said, America's too boring and uptight for my blood.

Burn victims begging on the streets was pretty gnarly as well. Lol, and there was the one time at a hospital in Wenzhou where a doctor was smoking a cigarette out the side of his mouth while he stitched up my hand.

I could go on and on. I'd have to rack my brain though, because like I said you get used to those type of things.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, .👽., BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
You stupid fucking curry nigger JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep thinking this man is on the same level as this man you utterly delusional faggot :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 10010.jpg
    10010.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Michael_C._Hall.jpg
    Michael_C._Hall.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren, prettyboislime, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
what good genes does he have? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren, Deleted member 16262, ChristianChad and 3 others
Keep thinking this man is on the same level as this man you utterly delusional faggot :lul::lul::lul:
I see no difference

ur just a insecure curry faggot, because of incels like you is the reason the community gets hate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 12002
I see no difference

ur just a insecure curry faggot, because of incels like you is the reason the community gets hate
You've got to be trolling, my bad, I clearly have low iq for taking your shit seriously.

🙏🙏🙏

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Oh but yet you could have found a decent looking vietnam foid

Just because you fell in love you dont know what your children will think or get, we all know how hard it is for asians
It won't be hard for my boy. Not with his genes. And not with his daddy to raise him.

IMG 20211121 115627

Grandpa's a 6ft 1 Han mogger.

IMG 20210907 105430
IMG 20210907 105030

Great grandpa was the meanest son of a b*tch I ever knew.

Only 3 months old and already wants to fight, lol.

Last time we checked he weighed in at 16 pounds. According to the WHO he's larger than 99% of babies his age.

IMG 20211030 001231

Call me a redditor soy cuck all you want, but please believe with me as his father he will not be timid. He won't be the type to ever shy away from a fight. He won't go simping either.

Anways, my wife is good looking enough. That image was cherrypicked by that that angry little puff @looksmaxxer234.

Here's more pictures of her I posted on another thread.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Deleted member 11758, Yuya Moggershima and 8 others
Because he can have rhe power in the relationship

Grown ass man with a child arguing with teenagers on the internet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16215, Deleted member 11758 and 10 others
It won't be hard for my boy. Not with his genes. And not with his daddy to raise him.

View attachment 1431562

Grandpa's a 6ft 1 Han mogger.

View attachment 1431563View attachment 1431566

Great grandpa was the meanest son of a b*tch I ever knew.

Only 3 months old and already wants to fight, lol.

Last time we checked he weighed in at 16 pounds. According to the WHO he's larger than 99% of babies his age.

View attachment 1431593

Call me a redditor soy cuck all you want, but please believe with me as his father he will not be timid. He won't be the type to ever shy away from a fight. He won't go simping either.

Anways, my wife is good looking enough. That image was cherrypicked by that that angry little puff @looksmaxxer234.

Here's more pictures of her I posted on another thread.

He’ll make a fine Sumo wrestler I’m sure

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 12002
Because he can have rhe power in the relationship
I have the power in any relationship I have. Platonic or otherwise. You should see me in the workplace.

Just because I can mind f*ck and dominate a "high riding" b*tch that would intimidate someone like you doesn't mean I want to have to. A man should have a peaceful household.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16262 and 1 other person
why did @looksmaxxer234's mother ruin her white genes by becoming a BBC whore :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 9 others