why did jamesothy ruin his white genes on some ugly fucking chink

That Han grandfathe is a fucking mogger. Love robust Asians with facial hair. I wonde if he has Central Asian DNA, he would mog everybody
He's Northern Chinese but his family's supposted to have come out of Xiangxi province some hundred years back.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
View attachment 1432477

View attachment 1432478

Geez, I wonder who'll raise tougher kids:unsure::unsure:
Being tough and being crazy are two very different things. There's a limit on how tough a person can be. There are a lot of people that live very peaceful lives who are just as tough as those stupid Chechens. While actions may speak louder than words it's often the person who you'd least expect, who's never had to employ much violence, that is thoughest when sh*t hits the fan.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
@Jamesothy yo that's a fucking dude, you will not tell me otherwise :lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 20211209 001906

And what exactly is that?

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Collagen or rope
Being tough and being crazy are two very different things. There's a limit on how tough a person can be. There are a lot of people that live very peaceful lives who are just as tough as those stupid Chechens. While actions may speak louder than words it's often the person who you'd least expect, who's never had to employ much violence, that is thoughest when sh*t hits the fan.
they are not chechens they are afghans, pakis, arabs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Lol, just cause you couldn't with your looks doesn't mean everybody els's got the same inhibitions. Let me tell you something. There ain't never been anything that I've ever wanted that I couldn't have. Maybe in high school, but I learn from my mistakes.

You're autistic. I can look any way I want to look. And I like trolling people like you who wouldn't know the difference.
r u good looking, like not to noodles but in reality?

what city are.you in these days ?

and is there a reason for the @jameshate threads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
r u good looking, like not to noodles but in reality?

what city are.you in these days ?

and is there a reason for the @jameshate threads?
Can't be saying what city I'm in now because my family also lives there. It's in the American midwest though.

Yeah, all kinds of women have always been attracted to me, and I wouldn't even mention it if they weren't good looking themselves.

This guy made this thread because I wasn't very nice to him.

he is asian

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Can't be saying what city I'm in now because my family also lives there. It's in the American midwest though.

Yeah, all kinds of women have always been attracted to me, and I wouldn't even mention it if they weren't good looking themselves.

This guy made this thread because I wasn't very nice to him.
Why are you lying i never made this thread because of your actions JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Why are you lying i never made this thread because of your actions JFL
Sorry, I thought this was @looksmaxxer234's thread.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy