why did jamesothy ruin his white genes on some ugly fucking chink

why did @looksmaxxer234's mother ruin her white genes by becoming a BBC whore :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Keep crying for his Stacy mother. She used her blonde and blue eye genes to create Meeks 2.0

Meanwhile yo shit skin mother used her feces genes to create a 4'6, 340 pound balding smelly dravidian who rolls around in shit to bathe. Seethe harder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime, stevielake, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Keep crying for his Stacy mother. She used her blonde and blue eye genes to create Meeks 2.0

Meanwhile yo shit skin mother used her feces genes to create a 4'6, 340 pound balding smelly dravidian who rolls around in shit to bathe. Seethe harder.
Ah yes, how could I ever forget Meeks 2.0? @cloUder @Jamesothy @n0rthface

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, n0rthface, .👽. and 5 others

Right. Then why's he such an angry incel looksmaxxer?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Kristin
Right. Then why's he such an angry incel looksmaxxer?
looksmaxxer234 claims to be a "high tier normie" and acts like he knows what he's doing

meanwhile his cousin has sex with his crush and it turns out he is fat and unmotivated, likely explaining why he has so many hours on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, CFW432, Deleted member 16262 and 2 others
She was a Model Before she married him. Chinese women were never pretty among Asians. Japanese and Korean women take that spot.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 12002
why did @looksmaxxer234's mother ruin her white genes by becoming a BBC whore :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
His mom is white? Humans take 51% from mom and 49% from dad.

@looksmaxxer234 stop worshipping bbc you're white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BearBoy, Ryan and 3 others
BBBC8903 2A42 41B0 AB0A EB5B6B31555A

cage whenever curries and ethnics say this shit. Niggas are at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy and think they have a voice. @Frank Jack

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 6 others
His mom is white? Humans take 51% from mom and 49% from dad.

@looksmaxxer234 stop worshipping bbc you're white
have you seen pictures of him from when he was younger? He looks so white that if he called someone a nigger in the hood he would have his ass beaten within the hour.

Even I'm blacker than him :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface, Ryan and 4 others
looksmaxxer234 claims to be a "high tier normie" and acts like he knows what he's doing

meanwhile his cousin has sex with his crush and it turns out he is fat and unmotivated, likely explaining why he has so many hours on here
Jfl send your face and I’ll send my face to a third party you trucel. Watch this curry try to jump out of it @Frank Jack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, MrGlutton and Frank Jack
have you seen pictures of him from when he was younger? He looks so white that if he called someone a nigger in the hood he would have his ass beaten within the hour.

Even I'm blacker than him :forcedsmile:
@looksmaxxer234 welcome to the Ethnic Nazi gang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, BearBoy, gamma and 1 other person
Jfl send your face and I’ll send my face to a third party you trucel. Watch this curry try to jump out of it @Frank Jack
Nigga went ghost just like I thought :ROFLMAO: @Frank Jack

@RoBobaFett999

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Degenerate thread make fun of him directly instead tbh not his wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sytyl, hebbewem and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Frank Jack
Dude goes silent whenever you start talking about his face :ROFLMAO:. Keyboard warriors are a different breed
nah im still here nigga, caging at this nigfuel conversation

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Ryan
Degenerate thread make fun of him directly instead tbh not his wife.
Such b*tchlike behavior is the product of extreme hate. Hate for racemixing, or hate for me personally. I can't tell which it is. Seems OP just doesn't like race mixing.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kristin
Such b*tchlike behavior is the product of extreme hate. Hate for racemixing, or hate for me personally. I can't tell which it is. Seems OP just doesn't like race mixing.
Why do u post selfies in toilet though i mean you are 34 jfl

Anna Speckhart. She's a mom and is washed now but insane in her prime.

Oh and her husband is a BROWN eyed man. I'm proven right every time lmao

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Anna Speckhart. She's a mom and is washed now but insane in her prime.

Oh and her husband is a BROWN eyed man. I'm proven right every time lmao
Jfl dont talk like you wouldnt exchange your brown eyes for blue ones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Boldandbeautiful
It won't be hard for my boy. Not with his genes. And not with his daddy to raise him.

View attachment 1431562

Grandpa's a 6ft 1 Han mogger.

View attachment 1431563View attachment 1431566

Great grandpa was the meanest son of a b*tch I ever knew.

Only 3 months old and already wants to fight, lol.

Last time we checked he weighed in at 16 pounds. According to the WHO he's larger than 99% of babies his age.

View attachment 1431593

Call me a redditor soy cuck all you want, but please believe with me as his father he will not be timid. He won't be the type to ever shy away from a fight. He won't go simping either.

Anways, my wife is good looking enough. That image was cherrypicked by that that angry little puff @looksmaxxer234.

Here's more pictures of her I posted on another thread.

Great grandpa is high T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
It won't be hard for my boy. Not with his genes. And not with his daddy to raise him.

View attachment 1431562

Last time we checked he weighed in at 16 pounds. According to the WHO he's larger than 99% of babies his age.

View attachment 1431593

Call me a redditor soy cuck all you want, but please believe with me as his father he will not be timid. He won't be the type to ever shy away from a fight. He won't go simping either.

Anways, my wife is good looking enough. That image was cherrypicked by that that angry little puff @looksmaxxer234.

I said you LOOKED like one, I didn't say you behaved like one.

• +1

View attachment 1431562

View attachment 1431593

Good luck bro turn him into jackie chan

• +1

View attachment 1431562

View attachment 1431593

That Han grandfathe is a fucking mogger. Love robust Asians with facial hair. I wonde if he has Central Asian DNA, he would mog everybody

• +1
Maybe not everyone is a lookist shallow discriminatory retard?
Maybe some people marry and reproduce simply because they connect on deeper level?

he married a dragon-hottie looking woman and gonna fortify the genes of his future children fucking brutally awesome
View attachment 1431456
i mean i understand if she wasn't as good looking as she is
Ugh. I see no imperfections as to true beauty. You're used to filtered frauds and Hollywood fakes. You have no idea how those celebrities truly look when the cameras turn off and the makeup of deception's not donned. True beauty isn't just in the eye of the beholder, but the universe as well.

And the artist of this universe has left its signature in everyone's faces. Your eyes. Take a look in a mirror at them. Then picture a junction of origin forms. Sun in the back - Earth midpoint- moon at front. Eye Sea U(niverse).

I have the power in any relationship I have. Platonic or otherwise. You should see me in the workplace.

Just because I can mind f*ck and dominate a "high riding" b*tch that would intimidate someone like you doesn't mean I want to have to. A man should have a peaceful household.
8e0411e972a0efedfe9e87c2d48063bd

Geez, I wonder who'll raise tougher kids:unsure::unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
@noodlelover take notes

Maybe not everyone is a lookist shallow discriminatory retard?
Maybe some people marry and reproduce simply because they connect on deeper level?
It's funny because we always complain that women's standards are too high. But none of us are giving this girl a chance, except for obviously jamesothy...wish you the happiest life bro❤️

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and .👽.
14 hours of labor and never wears makeup. Wonder what your mother looked like after having you.
Jesus Christ, she's so subhuman she fails to qualify as Han :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, prettyboislime, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
Have you seen the way he talks to his wife? His son will either end up gigachad mentality or the next ER.
Nah haven't seen but I just don't understand how people can respect their fathers if they haven't fought in wars or engaged in other activities in support of a non-materialistic cause. And I'm not talking about some gay fun-run for cancer.

I won't produce a son until I've killmongermaxxed.

Killmonger scars black panther

he married a chink retard looking woman and gonna ruin the genes of his future children fucking brutal
View attachment 1431456
i mean i understand if she at least was good looking
@Jamesothy yo that's a fucking dude, you will not tell me otherwise :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, prettyboislime, Chadeep and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
i never found asians or black girls appealing not even the models. idk how people can be attracted to them but tastes are different obviously.

758E9E78 83C4 44CB AE97 0EED24C0C6E3
He already looks like a 43 year old virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, WontStopNorwooding and 9 others