Why do black men think other races of women like them

And I'm Michael Jordan.
The only White women who prefer Black men are dangerously low class danger junkie peabrains who didn't have a stable childhood or father.

And to be honest, we'd e happy if you'd take all of those off our hands anyway.

Once they go black, they're shunned from Whie culture entirely. You're helping us weed em out Jamal!!
🆒

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fundz, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 3 others
The only White women who prefer Black men are dangerously low class danger junkie peabrains who didn't have a stable childhood or father.
Whatever helps you cope at night.

If you were happy you wouldn't be complaining about it but y'all do.

You're helping us weed em out Jamal!!
No problem

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person

No problem
Where did I complain?
You're once again doing the White man a service. I'm thankful.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Looks234

Once they go black, they're shunned from Whie culture entirely. You're helping us weed em out Jamal!!
🆒

No problem
He’s right you know you will never see a white woman going anywhere in life and is successful dating a black man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
Where did I complain?
You're once again doing the White man a service. I'm thankful.
Mo

No problem
Nah it’s fine we have beautiful diverse set of black women whites age like shit anyways

He’s right you know you will never see a white woman going anywhere in life and is successful dating a black man
Yeah all the female celebs and athletes dating BM surely aren't successful. You got it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Mo

Nah it’s fine we have beautiful diverse set of black women whites age like shit anyways
True. I need me a Whitney Houston black women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and WadlowMaxxing
Mo

black women are ugly , mulattas can be very attractive as much as a white girl

White women who want Black men are missing something crucial psychologically.
Any sane Black man would stay far away from White women because they would know this, and only pursue more stable women.. aka Black ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, ProAcktiv, AscendingHero and 3 others
Yeah all the female celebs and athletes dating BM surely aren't successful. You got it!
Hollywood inflates everything,

You won't see non celebrity white women dating black men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Any sane Black man would stay far away from White women because they would know this, and only pursue more stable women.. aka Black ones.
Stop coping. Just accept that fact that people have different preferences. There’s white guys here who don’t prefer white girls.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and fogdart
Stop coping. Just accept that fact that people have different preferences. There’s white guys here who don’t prefer white girls.
This forum is full of abnormal, mentally deranged men who hold resentment issues for women who laughed at them. MEans litttle.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slasher and Looks234
black women are ugly , mulattas can be very attractive as much as a white girl
What was that?

5F0B3EBB 6666 4C27 A68B 164EB58B54BA

0E98CA64 11B7 4692 8062 FC921ED8365B

F6138582 32FC 4303 8A32 FF9068B589A9

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadrone96
Hollywood inflates everything,

That’s what I’ve been saying

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Yes you will lol it literally gets posted here all the time in order to trigger you whites

Facts there’s plenty of really attractive black women there’s no reason to self hate and date a white woman
ts

This forum is full of abnormal, mentally deranged men who hold resentment issues for women who laughed at them. MEans litttle.
Nah I understand black American women are a nightmare to deal with. Actual Africans or Caribbean women are way better tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and sensen
Screenshot 20210715 232338 Instagram
mogged by her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and owlofathena
That’s what I’ve been saying
The only non celebrity white women who date black men are either mentally deranged or physically grotesque. I've literally never seen it not work that way.

It's really a form of racism lmao.
White women who want Black men see them as hypermasculine dominant men, and unfortunately for the black men who date them, that is a stereotype that hurts them when the woman realizes he's not gonna be the adreanline junkie that makes her cum from gunfights. And god forbid, she actualy find one like that, usually she ends up dead or on crack or something.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 5802 and Looks234
If you go out in the real world you’d know white guys fuck and date ethnic girls all the time

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv and tyronelite
Nah I understand black American women are a nightmare to deal with. Actual Africans or Caribbean women are way better tbh
America has absolutely fucked women for us.

If you go out in the real world you’d know white guys fuck and date ethnic girls all the time
What does that have to do with anything?

White men are not White women.

What does that have to do with anything?

White men are not White women.
Ok white women do the same. All girls care about is nt.

I see bluepills everyday irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10615
Ok white women do the same. All girls care about is nt.

I see bluepills everyday irl

View attachment 1239545
Prove to me this woman isn't deranged. I'm not saying black men cant get gl white women. Just that the gl ones they DO get are MENTALLY FUCKED my friend

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Looks234
Prove to me this woman isn't deranged. I'm not saying black men cant get gl white women. Just that the gl ones they DO get are MENTALLY FUCKED my friend
She’s normal

She’s normal
Why because she's pretty?

She either A. had a weak beta father, or no father
B. was abused
or C. Is crazed brainlet leftist who would smile watching babies be thrown off a bridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
She’s normal
She’s one in a million trust me most women do not want black men I’ve personally seen that we are a people are looked down on by every race, no kind of woman wants to be around men like that

Last edited:
She’s one in a million trust me most women do not want black men I’ve personally seen that we are a people are looked down on by every race, no kind of woman what’s to be around men like that
All girls care about is your personality. They don’t see color.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
Why because she's pretty?

She either A. had a weak beta father, or no father
B. was abused
or C. Is crazed brainlet leftist who would smile watching babies be thrown off a bridge
Be careful little man, you might overdose on the copium

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, AscendingHero and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
The first guy I'm pretty sure is west African/ African American.

Also dinkas aren't facially gl at all but they are tall, I would know cause I've actually seen hundreds of them.
dnrd + somalis mog

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
View attachment 1239548View attachment 1239549
give it up bro African women are way more diverse than European women keep coping
99% of the black girls you post as being attractice are cushitic or nilo hamitic which is like 10% of Africa's population and are ad mixed.

Also Ducky thot
this one

Isn't attractive without makeup at all and I'm speaking objectively

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4946, ProAcktiv and 3 others
99% of the black girls you post as being attractice are cushitic or nilo hamitic which is like 10% of Africa's population and are ad mixed.

Also Ducky thot
this one
View attachment 1239573
Isn't attractive without makeup at all and I'm speaking objectively
View attachment 1239575
Not really Eurasian mixture is misleading the Eurasian they mixed with were genetically still Africans and this mixture predates that of Europeans or Arabs. For example nilo Saharans can naturally have Caucasian traits
9AF93D8C 6510 41FB 9159 D5782D1E0C07

Nilo Saharans in general seem to have one of the best bone structures and are one of the oldest human beings on the planet.

This study explains that the Eurasian element was African in nature. These Ancient Eurasians were 34 percent sub Saharan African and 30 plus percent North African and showed cranial similarities to sub Saharan Africans

Last edited:
T
The first guy I'm pretty sure is west African/ African American.

Also dinkas aren't facially gl at all but they are tall, I would know cause I've actually seen hundreds of them.
The first guy is Eastern African I’ve never seen a black American look like that. These women here
BC64DB74 FC1B 4D8A BFBB ED71AD0C75E5

0DFF3D60 681B 402D B538 F383620BC1C3

Are Fulani or Chadian which is west Africa

Caribbean women are literally the same behaviorally if not worse than African American women and cause of western influence patriachal systems are going to collapse soon in Africa and the women will just be like their diasporan counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Not really Eurasian mixture is misleading the Eurasian they mixed with were genetically still Africans
Don't really want to get into a long drawn out conversation on this, but that wasn't my point, I'm saying the women you posted have phenotypes that aren't the most common or even common at all in Africa.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Don't really want to get into a long drawn out conversation on this, but that wasn't my point, I'm saying the women you posted have phenotypes that aren't the most common or even common at all in Africa.
The guy in your avi, what part specifically? (what pheno) would you guess or know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
T

The first guy is Eastern African I’ve never seen a black American look like that. These women here View attachment 1239577

View attachment 1239578
Are Fulani or Chadian which is west Africa
The first guy doesn't look East African (or horn african) at all, common, common east african/horn African features are narrower and longer faces (Toodlydood lol), narrower jaws, larger foreheads, slimmer nose, smaller lips, less prognathism/orthognathism.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, ProAcktiv and Looks234
The guy in your avi, what part specifically? (what pheno) would you guess or know
yeah his surname is Kakonge which would make him a central african bantu

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14455
Yeah it’s a shame since I’ve given you some proof that Caucasianiod features are naturally developed in Africa. Phenotypes like that are mostly found in east Africa like Kenya, nilo Saharans horners northern Sudanese, sehalian Africans and the Fulani. Majority of the population is bantu but some Bantus like the ones found in Rwanda have Cushitic like features it just really depends

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero