Why do black men think other races of women like them

Caribbean women are literally the same behaviorally if not worse than African American women and cause of western influence patriachal systems are going to collapse soon in Africa and the women will just be like their diasporan counterparts.
Yeah sadly most of them are getting Americanized but the Brazil and in some remote places in the Caribbean’s the women there seem better

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The first guy doesn't look East African (or horn african) at all, common, common east african/horn African features are narrower and longer faces (Toodlydood lol), narrower jaws, larger foreheads, slimmer nose, smaller lips, less prognathism/orthognathism.
Interesting but he isn’t black American ether judging by this dressing plus he has green eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Black men don't find women on dating apps, that old statistic is cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and Looks234
Whicj are both west ethiopid lmao at you they are phenotypically closer to cushitic east african women than west african women
Strange when the Fulani only have less than 4 percent of Cushitic genetics. According to genetics they are 70-80 percent west African and 20-25 percent North Africa/Eurasian. Genetically they are more related to west Africans than horners

Yeah it’s a shame since I’ve given you some proof that Caucasianiod features are naturally developed in Africa. Phenotypes like that are mostly found in east Africa like Kenya, nilo Saharans horners northern Sudanese, sehalian Africans and the Fulani. Majority of the population is bantu but some Bantus like the ones found in Rwanda have Cushitic like features it just really depends
Objectively speaking cushitic features look better on women than on men, which is why most of the classic 90s female supermodels (before the virtue signalling began) from Africa were predominantly cushitic, but they don't look as good on men cause the slimmer longer faces and larger foreheads create a juvenile/feminized look, which is why most male models/actors/ sex icons were and still are West African/central African or descendants from this places like Carribeans and African Americans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Strange when the Fulani only have less than 4 percent of Cushitic genetics. According to genetics they are 70-80 percent west African and 20-25 percent North Africa/Eurasian. Genetically they are more related to west Africans than horners
I said they are phenotypically closer, i.e look more similar especially the ones you are cherrypicking, the average fulani looks nothing like that and more similar to other Nigerians, the president of Nigeria is literally Fulani and looks like nothing you posted

Objectively speaking cushitic features look better on women than on men, which is why most of the classic 90s female supermodels (before the virtue signalling began) from Africa were predominantly cushitic, but they don't look as good on men cause the slimmer longer faces and larger foreheads create a juvenile/feminized look, which is why most male models/actors/ sex icons were and still are West African/central African or descendants from this places like Carribeans and African Americans.
I agree with you that horners are often ignored but the Maasai men seems to have on average better bone structure and facial development than the other East Africans.Do you think it’s because of their nilo Saharan ancestry since objectively speaking a lot of nilo Saharan African men have really good bond development and jaws that not many Africans seem to have on average. That’s why men like that are seen as attractive by foreign women while the other Africans are often ignored.

• +1
Reactions: colortheory
I agree with you that horners are often ignored but the Maasai men seems to have on average better bone structure and facial development than the other East Africans.Do you think it’s because of their nilo Saharan ancestry since objectively speaking a lot of nilo Saharan African men have really good bond development and jaws that not many Africans seem to have on average. That’s why men like that are seen as attractive by foreign women while the other Africans are often ignored.
Yeah some of the nilo saharans like the Maasai have really good bone structures, but o average they aren't as impressive as you would think they are.

The kind of African guys I see with white women are almost always tall and jacked, face is usually not even that important ngl, they are coming to fulfil a fetish after all.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, ProAcktiv and AscendingHero
O
I said they are phenotypically closer, i.e look more similar especially the ones you are cherrypicking, the average fulani looks nothing like that and more similar to other Nigerians, the president of Nigeria is literally Fulani and looks like nothing you posted
View attachment 1239594
Im not saying the average Fulani is a model just like how we are not saying that the average European is a model. Fulani people on average just have more keen features and they reflect the natural diversity and beauty in Africa

Yeah some of the nilo saharans like the Maasai have really good bone structures, but o average they aren't as impressive as you would think they are.

The kind of African guys I see with white women are almost always tall and jacked, face is usually not even that important ngl, they are coming to fulfil a fetish after all.
I mean watching YouTube documentaries of them a lot of them mog the average European( bone development wise) in ancient times Nilotic men were seen as the most attractive race at that time

“The Ethiopians … are said to be the tallest and handsomest men in the whole world. In their customs they differ greatly from the rest of mankind, and particularly in the way they choose their kings; for they find out the man who is the tallest of all the citizens, and of strength equal to his height, and appoint him to rule over them.”​

Interesting but he isn’t black American ether judging by this dressing plus he has green eyes
It could be just for the photoshoot but he's wearing an agbada which is an outfit usually worn in Nigeria and other parts of west Africa iirc and I'm pretty sure those are contacts

I mean watching YouTube documentaries of them a lot of them mog the average European( bone development wise) in ancient times Nilotic men were seen as the most attractive race at that time

“The Ethiopians … are said to be the tallest and handsomest men in the whole world. In their customs they differ greatly from the rest of mankind, and particularly in the way they choose their kings; for they find out the man who is the tallest of all the citizens, and of strength equal to his height, and appoint him to rule over them.”​

Ethiopians are cushitic and not nilotic and this is just some obscure passage from a single source, it really doesn't prove much. Also it's kind of irrelevant what people thought in the past, what matters are the current perceptions.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Ethiopians are cushitic and not nilotic and this is just some obscure passage from a single source, it really doesn't prove much. Also it's kind of irrelevant what people thought in the past, what matters are the current perceptions.
They don’t mean Ethiopians back then that was a term for anyone who had dark skin. Ethiopia means burnfaced and is a European term.
It shows that attractiveness is objective and that nilo Saharans should be around the same level as Europeans in desirability according to their facial attractiveness and what others said about them. But due to horrible social status and poverty they are not seen in that light anymore. I just find it interesting that’s all

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Be glad ur not asian.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel
Majority of women who are not black have zero attraction to black men at all multiple studies already prove this View attachment 1239479
Black women are the only reason why we are not like curries and if you don’t fit a certain image to attract those already below average looking women it’s over.

jbw is everywhere every country that is not white prefers white beauty and finds blackness ugly even countries like Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic all dislike black features and skin and much prefer white men yet black men are delusional in thinking that other races of women like them jfl :lul:

To attract just the basic 6/10 white girl a black man has to be Tyrone and basically be a black Superman ( the standards are even higher to get other races because majority of cultures don’t want their daughters dating black men) let alone the average black guy
There's some truth to what you're saying. I'm a high tier normie/Tyronelite black african guy with a gymmaxxed body and I don't have a problem with dating high tier white women, but I also acknowledge that the average black man can only get landwhales or some outlier woman who prefers to date black men. The fact is that: most women do not prefer to date outside their race thus whenever they date outside their race they expect their partner to be bringing more to the table to make up for the potential of being ostracized from her tribe. For instance, Asian women who date white men date them for their white skin status. JBW is mostly about white men's perceived status not looks - south east Asian women don't marry ugly white men for their looks it's about their status. Similarly, high quality white women who date black men either go for very good looking black men or high status & good looking black men therefore the average black guy who lacks status or looks stands no chance at getting a Becky unless she's an outlier.

@africancel @Tyronecell @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, tyronelite and 1 other person
No they don’t in Latin America and in Africa they will not see him as black. Give up this bullshit on drop rule. His datings options are way more varied than the average black mans options
well he ins't in those places is he?
the rule is still very much law in north america

Majority of women who are not black have zero attraction to black men at all multiple studies already prove this View attachment 1239479
Black women are the only reason why we are not like curries and if you don’t fit a certain image to attract those already below average looking women it’s over.

jbw is everywhere every country that is not white prefers white beauty and finds blackness ugly even countries like Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic all dislike black features and skin and much prefer white men yet black men are delusional in thinking that other races of women like them jfl :lul:

To attract just the basic 6/10 white girl a black man has to be Tyrone and basically be a black Superman ( the standards are even higher to get other races because majority of cultures don’t want their daughters dating black men) let alone the average black guy
@Blackeycel Pretty much agree with everything here. The same way whites can use JBW to get women in multiple countries there’s no country for us to run JBB (Just Be Black).

To attract just the basic 6/10 white girl a black man has to be Tyrone and basically be a black Superman”

Yep I made this point in my BOHB thread. If you’re a Tyrone there’s no reason for you to be dating / smashing bottom of the barrel of other races. 6/10 and up only

For the below average blacks I’ll give them a pass since those women are invincible to them anyway.

DDE35A2C 9F4B 4E40 84C9 F806FDEE0323

Damn this hits home.. :feelsbadman: especially the last part.

majority of cultures don’t want their daughters dating black men) let alone the average black guy”

This is the biggest issue I’ve gone through dating non black chicks (not just white girls). They’re attracted to you but they have to hide you or can’t be seen in public from certain people in their social circle or family. It is what it is..

Another problem is the white man who want to date her. Mannn… I remember I was at the club making out with this Stacy who approached me

Kissing First Kiss GIF by Lovecraft Country

When she went to the bathroom, all the white dudes around me were mean mugging me like they were about to lynch me :lul:

As fucked up as it sounds once certain (not all) white men see you with a good looking white chick you’re automatically their enemy & they don’t even bother dealing with that chick cuz they assume she’s already turned out

But it’s all good, I know how to play my cards & get the white mans trust. If I’m gonna deal with chicks outside my race I gotta be ready for the consequences too

My end goal is to hopefully find black women in Europe. The American ones are too ratchet & I ain’t got the time to look for black stacys in high status areas / cities

@fogdart @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 Tyronelite @whiteissuperior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, AscendingHero, whiteissuperior and 5 others
majority of cultures don’t want their daughters dating black men) let alone the average black guy”
Could say the exact same about every ethnic like arabs, indians and asians. I'd argue they are even more undesirable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and Looks234
They’re attracted to you but they have to hide you or can’t be seen in public from certain people in their social circle or family.
Can't relate. All the white girls (only non black women I mess with) didn't hide me from their family/friends at all.

When she went to the bathroom, all the white dudes around me were mean mugging me like they were about to lynch me :lul:

1627262899323-jpeg.1241115
I would have smirked at them. They know what the deal is and if they got a problem with it they can step to

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, AscendingHero and Deleted member 12234
Could say the exact same about every ethnic like arabs, indians and asians. I'd argue they are even more undesirable
Yeah but they don’t deal as many negative stereotypes as we do

And this BLM bullshit is just making us look worse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Can't relate. All the white girls (only non black women I mess with) didn't hide me from their family/friends at all.
Didn’t say all of them do that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack
@Blackeycel Pretty much agree with everything here. The same way whites can use JBW to get women in multiple countries there’s no country for us to run JBB (Just Be Black).

To attract just the basic 6/10 white girl a black man has to be Tyrone and basically be a black Superman”

Yep I made this point in my BOHB thread. If you’re a Tyrone there’s no reason for you to be dating / smashing bottom of the barrel of other races. 6/10 and up only

For the below average blacks I’ll give them a pass since those women are invincible to them anyway.

Damn this hits home.. :feelsbadman: especially the last part.

This is the biggest issue I’ve gone through dating non black chicks (not just white girls). They’re attracted to you but they have to hide you or can’t be seen in public from certain people in their social circle or family. It is what it is..

Another problem is the white man who want to date her. Mannn… I remember I was at the club making out with this Stacy who approached me

Kissing First Kiss GIF by Lovecraft Country

View attachment 1241115

As fucked up as it sounds once certain (not all) white men see you with a good looking white chick you’re automatically their enemy & they don’t even bother dealing with that chick cuz they assume she’s already turned out

But it’s all good, I know how to play my cards & get the white mans trust. If I’m gonna deal with chicks outside my race I gotta be ready for the consequences too

My end goal is to hopefully find black women in Europe. The American ones are too ratchet & I ain’t got the time to look for black stacys in high status areas / cities

@fogdart @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 Tyronelite @whiteissuperior
Me personally i don’t want to deal with that kinda shit ive tried dating Hispanic women,Asian girls and white girls the girl always tries to hide me from her parents or anyone that would know her there parents would look at me as a freak and I always had weird stares this even started to effect my girlfriends ( one of the main reasons they broke up with me)

me personally I learned from that and I just stick to dating black women. Black American women are unattractive but over seas black women in Africa and parts of Brazil are very attractive and you don’t get that same problem when their parents are black, nobody stares at you and the relation Is way less awkward. Over time I’ve leaned to see beauty in my own race and now I don’t really have interest in dating outside my race anymore.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and AscendingHero

But the only diference is that blue pill advice actually works for black and white men, it doesn't for curries/asians and partially Arabs.

I disagree entirely Indians have rapist creepy stereotypes, asians are small dick nerds. You don't have it anywhere close to as difficult as any of them you are the 2nd highest in terms of smv behind whites.

Not shitting on your experience but it's very clear that unless you are black or white in the current smv you are very unlikely to succeed sure you may have it more difficult than white men but it's like 100% for white and 90% of the way there for you as black while other ethnicities are sub 50 or sub 10 if abo or curry

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I honestly would take being any other race our race has the worse stereotypes imaginable we are looked at as the bottom of the barrel in everything shit is sad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
T
But the only diference is that blue pill advice actually works for black and white men, it doesn't for curries/asians and partially Arabs.

I disagree entirely Indians have rapist creepy stereotypes, asians are small dick nerds. You don't have it anywhere close to as difficult as any of them you are the 2nd highest in terms of smv behind whites.

Not shitting on your experience but it's very clear that unless you are black or white in the current smv you are very unlikely to succeed sure you may have it more difficult than white men but it's like 100% for white and 90% of the way there for you as black while other ethnicities are sub 50 or sub 10 if abo or curry
That is not true did you forget about Hispanics. Our race is looked at by most of the world as the scum of the earth. Dating any other race but black is a huge challenge due to their parents and how majority of the worlds population doesn’t want their daughters messing with black men

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
I honestly would take being any other race our race has the worse stereotypes imaginable we are looked at as the bottom of the barrel in everything shit is sad
US propaganda & slavery fucked us over real good

I’d rather be Asian tbh despite their lack of SMV they don’t take as much heat as we do when we step outside our door

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
T

That is not true did you forget about Hispanics. Our race is looked at by most of the world as the scum of the earth. Dating any other race but black is a huge challenge due to their parents and how majority of the worlds population doesn’t want their daughters messing with black men
Hispanics get bullied because they're manlets you can see it in this forum with @kjsbdfiusdf jfl but I'd put them at third

Y'all are acting like you are curry when blue pill advice actually works for you fags, like hitting the gym, getting a trendy haircut and new clothes @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, AscendingHero, datboijj and 2 others
US propaganda & slavery fucked us over real good

I’d rather be Asian tbh despite their lack of SMV they don’t take as much heat as we do when we step outside our door
You'd never be Asian that's cap beyond cap. All the success you have had is fitting the black male stereotype. There is no positive stereotype as Asian, you are doomed with the worst skull imaginable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv and AscendingHero

I would have smirked at them. They know what the deal is and if they got a problem with it they can step to
Same experience lol. I fuck around with alot of latinas and never felt I had to "hide" or any of that bullshit. But it could be the area and how susceptible people are the interracial relationships. I grew up around blacks and hispanic people so there weren't alot of tensions. And I've been told that I look a little hispanic myself so that could play a role... But i'm a mixed dude, in general, so maybe the experience could be different for more "african looking" guys. As you can see from my picture, i'm pretty caramel skinned.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
yes. if you went on a college campus for a week you’d know. Obviously white frat boys do better but black guys still do decent.
That is a thing only for the stay... They want to have some fun and take BBC it's hot to them.

• +1
You'd never be Asian that's cap beyond cap. All the success you have had is fitting the black male stereotype. There is no positive stereotype as Asian, you are doomed with the worst skull imaginable.
Asians are doing fine in their own countries

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
So can blacks within their own race. If anything asians do worse in their own race if they live anywhere but their own country

You guys can do way better than asians. You are not curry where you have rapist stereotypes jfl,
You guys are the 2nd highest smv race nowadays.Just because you aren't white doesn't mean you have it even close to as hard as other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and AscendingHero
Dark skinned men are Incel tier to women no matter how attractive you are
this is a giga cope. It's not like that for black men. If curry I could see that.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
they're not exposed to other races like that. The US is the only country that is truly a melting pot we have everybody so there is every opportunity to fuck who you want/ know about

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and volcelfatcel
this is a giga cope. It's not like that for black men. If curry I could see that.
they're not exposed to other races like that. The US is the only country that is truly a melting pot we have everybody so there is every opportunity to fuck who you want/ know about

I like @tyronelite a lot but this is their shit that pisses me off when blacks complain about smv, yet they're the 2nd highest in smv

They act like they're living life as curries or some shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 3 others
From what I see in my city black guys do ok with white girls. Other races of women not so much.

• +1
I like @tyronelite a lot but this is their shit that pisses me off when blacks complain about smv, yet they're the 2nd highest in smv

Indeed they can get away with a lot.

• +1

unironically, yes. Blacks are 2nd. Go anywhere else and black SMV is shit. London might be similar to the US but IDK.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and volcelfatcel
unironically, yes. Blacks are 2nd. Go anywhere else and black SMV is shit. London might be similar to the US but IDK.
They do good everywhere. Everyone knows about hip hop now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234 and volcelfatcel
Indeed they can get away with a lot. My little brother said Travis Scott looked like an animal from the side.

View attachment 1241151
black people can get away with being ugly, it can just be their look. Dreads, braids and other hairstyles recently have helped blacks tremendously. You can distract from your face easy as hell lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
Indeed they can get away with a lot. My little brother said Travis Scott looked like an animal from the side.

View attachment 1241151
Genuinely it actually angers me when blacks complain

Like sure nigga you aren't white but you are literally 2nd highest smv and don't have ethnic failos lmao. They act like dating is some hardship or they are curry genuinely they're giga privileged and they STILL complain, they actually get fetishized UNLIKE INDIANS.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eyelidcel and Looks234

My curry friends do fine here & they ain't "chadpreets" lol

• +1
They do good everywhere. Everyone knows about hip hop now.
lol go to Japan and see how many nigga dicks they wanna take. it will be close to none and will be getting curved left and right.

• +1
black people can get away with being ugly, it can just be their look. Dreads, braids and other hairstyles recently have helped blacks tremendously. You can distract from your face easy as hell lol
Dark skin hides falios too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and eyelidcel
My curry friends do fine here & they ain't "chadpreets" lol
And blacks do even better than curries jfl. What's ur point? Stop acting like you are Asian

Sure nigga you ain't white but it's miles better to be black vs any other ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
lol go to Japan and see how many nigga dicks they wanna take. it will be close to none and will be getting curved left and right.
Japanese bitches are irrelevant. They do decent with girls in the west.

• +1
Dark skin hides falios too
this, you can't see shit lol. You don't have to be attractive as a black because to be honest nobody expects you to. They just expect aggression and a big cock.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and volcelfatcel