Why do dalits cope so much with blonde being a failo for men?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Gold
It's literally ideal asf.
The lighter your hair is the more aristocratic you appear.
If you have the right bones, even the "albino blonde" look will look good on you.
And if you are more of a young pretty boy you will look angelic. Plus you will attract more innocent and wholesome women who still dream about "prince charming".
Just kys if you are not blond tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: losthope, sportsmogger, HarrierDuBois and 14 others
1558e9397f2489016f5446d527c8fe25

If your hair is darker than this, its over dalit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, RAMU KAKA, iam good boy and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l and theonewhocantascend
agreed

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Nope

Brown + blue eyes is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Latinus, xegigi and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, strawberrymushroom, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and dna_cel
lots of people are envious of features they dont have that they know are appealing and hate their own features, so they find one obscure, shitty study that feeds into their delusion and dont shutup about it.

just lol at people who refuse to accept their reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flumaxxer, Sny, borntosuffer and 5 others
If you have the right bones, even the "albino blonde" look will look good on you.
And if you are more of a young pretty boy you will look angelic. Plus you will attract more innocent and wholesome women who still dream about "prince charming".
Brown people have to cope somehow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, borntosuffer, Imretarded? and 3 others
Pajeet hands typed this @russiancelreturns
If I was a pajeet I would be praising "muh dark triad looks" or workshipping basic ass white women.
Fortunately I don't have to cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jxck7468, Allornothing, distance decay and 2 others
Atlantid and surfer blond are the best white phenos. Most really pale blond guys have utterly shit tier coloring, no eyebrows and sickly looks. Dark blond looks like a lions mane. There's a world of difference.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, Costcosuperstore, kiyopon and 5 others
lots of people are envious of features they dont have that they know are appealing and hate their own features, so they find one obscure, shitty study that feeds into their delusion and dont shutup about it.

just lol at people who refuse to accept their reality
Yeah mean that study that said blond men get less matches, right?

Well no shit, there are LESS blondes then dalits in the world. That doesn't prove anything.
And since most people are brown haired ofc, most chads you see around are gonna have brown hair. Blond and Blue eyes + HTN>>>>> Brown haired chadlite irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and kiyopon
Yeah mean that study that said blond men get less matches, right?

Well no shit, there are LESS blondes then dalits in the world. That doesn't prove anything.
And since most people are brown haired ofc, most chads you see around are gonna have brown hair. Blond and Blue eyes + HTN>>>>> Brown haired chadlite irl.
proportionately less matches bro

still doesnt prove jackshit, but even the fact that you thought they were counting in absolute terms is fucking hilarious ngl
you'd have to be the dumbest person to ever write a study to make such a dumb mistake

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Costcosuperstore, dehydrated and 1 other person
Atlantid and surfer blond are the best white phenos. Most really pale blond guys have utterly shit tier coloring, no eyebrows and sickly looks. Dark blond looks like a lions mane. There's a world of difference.
No eyebrows looks manly scary and even dark triad depending on your features, though.
Thick dark eyebrows are kinda of a bitch trait.
Why do you think they darken their brows??

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, Jason Voorhees, got.daim and 2 others
If I was a pajeet I would be praising "muh dark triad looks" or workshipping basic ass white women.
Fortunately I don't have to cope.
the stereotypical 'basic white woman' is blonde, nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim and theonewhocantascend
proportionately less matches bro

still doesnt prove jackshit, but even the fact that you thought they were counting in absolute terms is fucking hilarious ngl
you'd have to be the dumbest person to ever write a study to make such a dumb mistake
It's not that they are dumb, is that they are malicious.
Whenever they wanna prove a point they will go at any length to "prove" it.
Stats are very easy to manipulate.

And even in that study I rmr they were saying some women claimed they were SCARED of blonds because they assumed they would be pumped and dumped by then, Chad is intimidating.

No eyebrows looks manly scary and even dark triad depending on your features, though.
holy shit how can you have one bad take after the other? jfll mirin hard bro

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
the stereotypical 'basic white woman' is blonde, nigga
I don't fck with them.

Blonde men >>>>> blonde women. They usually look slutty. And they tan too much.

Most blonde bitches are fake blondes too.
Never seen a real one, one that looks like she has blonde pubes, irl.

Ogres look scary but they're not drowning in pussy. I don't get the obsession 13 year olds here have with dark triad... you're not dark triad, you're a bitch made pussy who thinks that looking 'angry' and 'scary' is the same as having inbuilt capacity for exteme violence and antisocial behaviour. Most truly dark triad people are extemely good at presenting themselves as the complete opposite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, PointOfNoReturn and theonewhocantascend
wtf is surfer blond
the crispy Australians?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and DelonLover1999
I don't fck with them.

Blonde men >>>>> blonde women. They usually look slutty. And they tan too much.

Most blonde bitches are fake blondes too.
Never seen a real one, one that looks like she has blonde pubes, irl.
its pretty clear your reasoning is emotional

you just like having blonde hair and admire it in other men
but you couldn't write that on a thread, cause you'd get clowned on, so you made up this fantasy world in which being blonde is the end all be all

There is no single ideal coloring, but contrast is always key. Brad Pitt only looks good here cause his golden, slightly tan skin is contrasting well with dark eyebrows. If he had light blonde brows and a paler skin tone, would legit descend two points, or maybe even more.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: losthope, theonewhocantascend, got.daim and 2 others
Ogres look scary but they're not drowning in pussy. I don't get the obsession 13 year olds here have with dark triad... you're not dark triad, you're a bitch made pussy who thinks that looking 'angry' and 'scary' is the same as having inbuilt capacity for exteme violence and antisocial behaviour. Most truly dark triad people are extemely good at presenting themselves as the complete opposite.
It's a niche but some women dig it.
If you are at least a HTN it won't matter if you don't have some gay ass eyebrows.
Specially because it's such an east thing to fix any way.
But natural blonde brows mog tranny brows, though.

I'm obvs not using "dark triad" in the literal sense of the expression. Alibabas on here always use dark triad to refer to their shit colouring. There is such a thing as looking TOO masculine, I agree. But you need a whole set of features for that. In 2024 it's extremely rare to look so masculine that's off putting, most guys look like faggots.

wtf is surfer blond
the crispy Australians?
Tan, golden skin tone in summer. Red undertones (healthy hormonal profile). Dark blond hair, darker at the root but golden yellow at the tip/highlights. Eyebrows dark enough for contrast. Light eyes. Good facial hair genetics and facial hair darker than the hair.

Yeah definitely a lot of Australians look like that.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Xangsane
Blonde subchads get cucked by bbc

Tan, golden skin tone in summer. Red undertones (healthy hormonal profile). Dark blond hair, darker at the root but golden yellow at the tip/highlights. Eyebrows dark enough for contrast. Light eyes. Good facial hair genetics and facial hair darker than the hair.

Yeah definitely a lot of Australians look like that.
and almost always masc?
Nah that's lower SMV than tall dark handsome

legit. Blonde hair is so rare, it's very precious. I wish I had it.

• Love it
D2D685F5 0DDF 4385 AAB8 16AA1AA75B8B

• +1
and almost always masc?
Nah that's lower SMV than tall dark handsome
jfl its not lower smv automatically

a 6'2 surfer blonde chadlite will have a similar smv to a 6'2 light eyed med chadlite with dark hair
both phenos are comparable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Xangsane
People just cope with what they have just like you are doing it now hair color doesn't matter what matter is eye color and skin color. And i don't need to explain it that blue eyes with dark hairs will always mog blue eyes with blond hair no matter what. And blond hair with blue eyes will always mog dark hairs with brown eyes. You are low iq .

• Hmm...
510136B9 35DA 4053 A67C 72B04687A6D2

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and theonewhocantascend
its pretty clear your reasoning is emotional

you just like having blonde hair and admire it in other men
but you couldn't write that on a thread, cause you'd get clowned on, so you made up this fantasy world in which being blonde is the end all be all

There is no single ideal coloring, but contrast is always key. Brad Pitt only looks good here cause his golden, slightly tan skin is contrasting well with dark eyebrows. If he had light blonde brows and a paler skin tone here, would legit descend two points, or maybe even more.

View attachment 2839747
Dolph Lundgren mogs Pitt though.
Even with light brows.

I guess tanning usually looks better on men.
As long as it's not overdone.
Not sure why you guys talking about skin though since I posted a guy that was tanned.
I think that pale skin can be worked on, but it would literally have to look like porcelain vampire perfect skin, so that's why people prefer tanning, it's easier to hide imperfections.
It also depends on the place you are, lets say you are in Italy: a pale blond men is like a god in there.
A tanned blond men kinda of blends in.
Ethnic bitches and dark haired white bitches rend to really like blondes, no matter the skin tone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and the BULL
jfl its not lower smv automatically

a 6'2 surfer blonde chadlite will have a similar smv to a 6'2 light eyed med chadlite with dark hair
both phenos are comparable
the blonde only does well with black and indian

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, DelonLover1999 and theonewhocantascend
People just cope with what they have just like you are doing it now hair color doesn't matter what matter is eye color and skin color. And i don't need to explain it that blue eyes with dark hairs will always mog blue eyes with blond hair no matter what. And blond hair with blue eyes will always mog dark hairs with brown eyes. You are low iq .
It's funny though because we all have seen so many dark haired men, specially famous men, dye their hair LIGHT BLONDE....
but NEVER the other way around.
I wonder y that is.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Yaarhuni
It's funny though because we all have seen so many dark haired men, specially famous men, dye their hair LIGHT BLONDE....
but NEVER the other way around.
I wonder y that is.
Dolph lundgren and Barrett look better with dark hairs. It doesn't matter if they dye or not what matter is which looks good and blue eyes dark hair is ideal if don't wanna accept thats not my problem

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, theonewhocantascend and DelonLover1999
The hair itself isn't thr problem. It's just the fact that blonde european phenos oftwn come with a ton of other falios like narrow long faces, huge foreheads, light eyebrows, pale basement dweller skin and framcel bodies. All these together make them look weak and cuckish compared to guys with more swarthier and robust european phenos like Paleo Atlantid etc.The only blonde pheno ones that look good on men are CM mixed imo @Heinrich Schmidt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, theonewhocantascend, Xangsane and 1 other person
Dolph Lundgren mogs Pitt though.
Even with light brows.

I guess tanning usually looks better on men.
As long as it's not overdone.
Not sure why you guys talking about skin though since I posted a guy that was tanned.
I think that pale skin can be worked on, but it would literally have to look like porcelain vampire perfect skin, so that's why people prefer tanning, it's easier to hide imperfections.
It also depends on the place you are, lets say you are in Italy: a pale blond men is like a god in there.
A tanned blond men kinda of blends in.
Ethnic bitches and dark haired white bitches rend to really like blondes, no matter the skin tone.
Regardless of whether you think he mogs pitt, lundgren would still look better with darker brows. And no, he doesnt have 'light brows'. They're noticeably darker than his hair.

this is what light blonde brows look like:

'but, but, he's chad bro?? now do you see that nordcuck coloring mogs?'

No nigga, he's being hard carried by insane bones. He tera ascends with darker hair and brows.

more contrast in the eye area is never a bad thing. It enhances dimorphism, health indicators, makes mogger supras more noticeable. There is literally zero drawback to darker brows, every psler knows this. This is some day 0 knowledge bro lmfao. Why do you think the faceapp chad filter makes brows more defined and dark? its ideal nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and sportsmogger