Why do dalits cope so much with blonde being a failo for men?

The hair itself isn't thr problem. It's just the fact that blonde european phenos oftwn come with a ton of other falios like narrow long faces, huge foreheads, light eyebrows, pale basement dweller skin and framcel bodies. All these together make them look weak and cuckish compared to guys with more swarthier and robust european phenos like Paleo Atlantid etc.The only blonde pheno ones that look good on men are CM mixed imo @Heinrich Schmidt
CM admix is such a fucking cheatcode for europeans man

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Jason Voorhees
Isn’t it the other way round? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
CM admix is such a fucking cheatcode for europeans man
True all higher psl whites of both genders have good amount of CM admixture. Hexum, Pitt, Drago, Cavill, Kroes, Margot etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and DelonLover1999
You're a good poster, and make posts based on reality and not coping delusions. Honestly if I were you, I'd change my avi to give my posts more merit.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui, theonewhocantascend, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Dolph lundgren and Barrett look better with dark hairs. It doesn't matter if they dye or not what matter is which looks good and blue eyes dark hair is ideal if don't wanna accept thats not my problem
No the f they don't.
They literally look like NPCS.
Dolph wouldn't have become a psl God if he was dark haired naturally.

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
You're a good poster, and make posts based on reality and not coping delusions. Honestly if I were you, I'd change my avi to give my posts more merit.
If you are srs thanks a lot bro. I try my best.

I honestly didn't know what to put, cause most people here have chads on their avi or half naked women and I didn't wanna look too generic.
I will be looking for something with more street credibility in the next few days. :what:

The hair itself isn't thr problem. It's just the fact that blonde european phenos oftwn come with a ton of other falios like narrow long faces, huge foreheads, light eyebrows, pale basement dweller skin and framcel bodies. All these together make them look weak and cuckish compared to guys with more swarthier and robust european phenos like Paleo Atlantid etc.The only blonde pheno ones that look good on men are CM mixed imo @Heinrich Schmidt
You have sort of a point but I'm still wondering what the f does being blond has to do with being a framecel.
Blonde men are usually tall, they have decent frames unless they skinny asf.
It seems as if you are confusing "the average men is subhuman" with the "average blonde men is subhuman".
I'm assuming you DONT believe that the average North Atlantid or whatever, looks anything other than mid or straight up subhuman because that's just what most ppl like.

Ofc that if blonde is rare than Gl blonde is even more so.

If you are srs thanks a lot bro. I try my best.

I honestly didn't know what to put, cause most people here have chads on their avi or half naked women and I didn't wanna look too generic.
I will be looking for something with more street credibility in the next few days. :what:
I'm serious, don't worry brother. I think classic architecture or an attractive white actor goes best with the tone of your posts.

• Woah
It's literally ideal asf.
The lighter your hair is the more aristocratic you appear.
If you have the right bones, even the "albino blonde" look will look good on you.
And if you are more of a young pretty boy you will look angelic. Plus you will attract more innocent and wholesome women who still dream about "prince charming".
Just kys if you are not blond tbh.
Thats true. Also the bad part of being albino is they usually have pheomelanin giving that pink skin, it's not the pale hair and eyes that look bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and DelonLover1999
I'm White with dark hair and I'll admit that blonde is ideal, especially for JB appeal. So many here cope with muh dark looks.

• Love it
Thats true. Also the bad part of being albino is they usually have pheomelanin giving that pink skin, it's not the pale hair and eyes that look bad.
yes, you prolly are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Imretarded?
No the f they don't.
Again another cope
2340023 dolph1

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and DelonLover1999
No the f they don't.
You are not gonna accept it because you have blonde hairs but thats okay every one is bluepilled inside

Hell yeah! Blonde masterrace!:feelsautistic:

oh fuck yeah we are up today baby
200.gif

I’m the one caging at you

Most blonde people in this community dye their hair black/ brown so already enough evidence that it is better than blonde

you are probably the street shitter , glazing over feminine blonde hair

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I'm White with dark hair and I'll admit that blonde is ideal, especially for JB appeal. So many here cope with muh dark looks.
Depends where you live.

I see plenty of Italians and White Hispanics appealing to JB's where I'm from. And most are dark haired.

Hey! Don't doxx!!!
Also no trashtalking blond hair when Harry is around!
Bear No GIF by GGKT
mirin faelid genes saar, sry for the dox

but with a face like that, i dont think anyone is gonna bother you haha

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
lots of people are envious of features they dont have that they know are appealing and hate their own features, so they find one obscure, shitty study that feeds into their delusion and dont shutup about it.

just lol at people who refuse to accept their reality
Brown people have to cope somehow
/Thread

Depends where you live.

I see plenty of Italians and White Hispanics appealing to JB's where I'm from. And most are dark haired.
White hispanics: “tee hee I like something a bit exotic”

Cut yourself bitch

Most ideal is this picture. Case closed. I win.
RR

If you have the right bones, even the "albino blonde" look will look good on you.
And if you are more of a young pretty boy you will look angelic. Plus you will attract more innocent and wholesome women who still dream about "prince charming".
Dark triad bro!!!

Dark haired whites >>>>> pasty blonde ones.

Bruce Campbell colouring is the ideal for Europeans:
85oP.gif

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi
"Blonde" is a wide range. There's a huge difference between this

61Kzxpt4QHL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

And this

cropped-johnson-bullingdon.png

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Ethnic bitches and dark haired white bitches rend to really like blondes, no matter the skin tone.
This is very true. I'm dirty blonde, pale skin, blue eyes and my matches on dating apps almost always have med coloring. But natural blonde women prefer med guys.

Blond hair isn't failo on men because it will get darker at age to a brownish colour, and blond men are able to create blonde daughters, so its ideal

Regardless of whether you think he mogs pitt, lundgren would still look better with darker brows. And no, he doesnt have 'light brows'. They're noticeably darker than his hair.

View attachment 2839767

this is what light blonde brows look like:

View attachment 2839773

'but, but, he's chad bro?? now do you see that nordcuck coloring mogs?'

No nigga, he's being hard carried by insane bones. He tera ascends with darker hair and brows.

more contrast in the eye area is never a bad thing. It enhances dimorphism, health indicators, makes mogger supras more noticeable. There is literally zero drawback to darker brows, every psler knows this. This is some day 0 knowledge bro lmfao. Why do you think the faceapp chad filter makes brows more defined and dark? its ideal nigga.
Bruh as a blonde guy let me tell you that many dark haired women have a legit fetish for blonde guys even if you don't find it aesthetic. They subconsciously want whiter babies. Dark hair is so common so even if it appeals to a higher number of women you're competing with a million other dark haired guys.

you think i should bleach my buzz?