Why do incels have such insane standards

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
No one in the world has higher standards for women than incels which is quite ironic

if youre hetero and have a healthy hormonal profile you should be instinctually attracted to a mtb with a healthy body

meanwhile virgins on this website will tell you this is a mtb

1732092c49741b250b765cb98cd7db57

cagefuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Zeruel, BongMog and 32 others
Yeah i already made this thread. Incels never leave the basement , they have no idea how an average girl looks like

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Zeruel, zura and 17 others
Male equivalent of fat hoes demanding tall mfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Zeruel, BongMog and 20 others
cope

incels have normal standards
normies are simps and their standards are too low

learn the difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sam12344343, Zeruel, bndar.337 and 22 others
Irl I Wouldn't look twice at the monkey u posted.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, latincell95, Mewton and 11 others
Male equivalent of fat hoes demanding tall mfs
I already said this before, their standards would be thrown out the window if any foid showed them attention irl

Iโ€™m Stacy only until a MTB smiles at them and they think all the years of being bitchless and tormented will disappear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, latincell95, Mewton and 8 others
Legit

Some users I talk to call skinny fit blonde stacylites with 20k ig followers ltbs

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, HitAndRun, m0ss26 and 4 others
I already said this before, their standards would be thrown out the window if any foid showed them attention irl

Iโ€™m Stacy only until a MTB smiles at them and they think all the years of being bitchless and tormented will disappear
3883818_1732092c49741b250b765cb98cd7db57.jpg

if this MTB smiles at me and gives me attention, I will also give up on my stacy-only standards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, latincell95, Splinter901 and 5 others
I'm not an incel by any definition, but I have great trouble rating women "objectively" because there's no well-known PSL-like standard for them.

That girl you posted could be anything between a MTB and a Stacylite, I honestly have no grasp on female aesthetic theory and neither do most people here.

Whenever people ask me to rate random women here I always say HTB, cause that won't insult anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 50702, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
Indians will call that a stacy, its the white incels that have high standards.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and distance decay

:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi and Mainstream
Whenever people ask me to rate random women here I always say HTB, cause that won't insult anyone.
Nigga too afraid to rate a random women on an anonymous incel forum, a woman who doesn't even know this forum exists.

brutal high inhib

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover, rand anon and 9 others
people think rating someone 50th percentile when theyre obviously not makes them le based rater

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 51465
Indians will call that a stacy, its the white incels that have high standards.
indians call me a chad. So that means I am on her level and we should date right?

indians call me a chad. So that means I am on her level and we should date right?
Yes saar, if you have blue eyes that is. If you have T50 pooeyes you are no different than an ethnic.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, fuxkdakikez, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Mostly just posturing and an arms race to be the most obnoxious PSL autist possible. IRL they would coom if these foids looked at them for more than half a second

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Akhi, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Nigga too afraid to rate a random women on an anonymous incel forum, a woman who doesn't even know this forum exists.

brutal high inhib
I'm just autistically passionate about aesthetics science and would like to apply criteria to rate women other than "muh dick hard".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, jflsnowdzz and mirrormogger
Many artificially raise their standards to girls that they know they couldnt get as a means to cope, so they dont have to face the reality that also girls below their new standards wouldn't want them, according to the motto "I wouldn't have wanted her anyways" when getting no IOIs by a MTB f.e.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, tombradylover, rand anon and 4 others
Yes saar, if you have blue eyes that is. If you have T50 pooeyes you are no different than an ethnic.
Eye

I have blue eyes with a solid brown line in them (heterochromia)

FPfRwG1X0AUqMdd.jpg

just like cavill.

this means I deserve a stacy tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, the BULL, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
I'm not an incel by any definition, but I have great trouble rating women "objectively" because there's no well-known PSL-like standard for them.

That girl you posted could be anything between a MTB and a Stacylite, I honestly have no grasp on female aesthetic theory and neither do most people here.

shes stacylite+ to most normal people

and jfl if anyone disagrees that any incel would jump at the opportunity

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel and murdah
Mostly just posturing and an arms race to be the most obnoxious PSL autist possible. IRL they would coom if these foids looked at them for more than half a second
the girl in OP is a stacylite. Any man would fall for her.

Show some real beckies and most people wouldn't be so eager anymore.

I donโ€™t I would fuck anything non landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, aesthetic beauty, rand anon and 1 other person
A High Tier Becky has almost the same appeal as a flawless Stacy to heterosexual men, by the way. And a MTB isn't that far behind.

We as men didn't evolve to be picky AT ALL and we certainly didn't evolve to wait until a willing top 0.000000001% woman just comes along, otherwise we'd have died out as a race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 50702 and Akhi
Many artificially raise their standards to girls that they know they couldnt get as a means to cope, so they dont have to face the reality that also girls below their new standards wouldn't want them, according to the motto "I wouldn't have wanted her anyways" when getting no IOIs by a MTB f.e.
IOIS

kek

its because .org users compare men and women to world class model when in reality, you probably wont see a better looking girl than her during a day outside

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
shes stacylite+ to most normal people

and jfl if anyone disagrees that any incel would jump at the opportunity
IMG 4217 LOL! Stacylite my ass, Mittendorf mogs that foid to shambles with her PSL features.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, latincell95, rand anon and 7 others

Girl in op looks 5 - 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
its because .org users compare men and women to world class model when in reality, you probably wont see a better looking girl than her during a day outside
u will see like 10 girls on her caliber and she brutally appealfogs most models

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
A High Tier Becky has almost the same appeal as a flawless Stacy to heterosexual men, by the way. And a MTB isn't that far behind.

We as men didn't evolve to be picky AT ALL and we certainly didn't evolve to wait until a willing top 0.000000001% woman just comes along, otherwise we'd have died out as a race.
exactly this

theres something wrong with you as a men is you dont find mtb's attractive

If you have seen a legit IRL stacy enter a club or party, you will literally see all men's jaws drop and all of them will stare like crazy.

It's mesmerizing, enchanting. A HTB can't do such a thing unless she dresses up like a total whore. (the stacy doesnt have to)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream and murdah
ngl this girl isnt a good example shes not mtb but not hyperattractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun and Akhi
No one in the world has higher standards for women than incels which is quite ironic

if youre hetero and have a healthy hormonal profile you should be instinctually attracted to a mtb with a healthy body

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
that's actually a high ltb, either wasp and/or ginger or nothing.
plus she's a t50 niggeress.

If you have seen a legit IRL stacy enter a club or party, you will literally see all men's jaws drop and all of them will stare like crazy.

It's mesmerizing, enchanting. A HTB can't do such a thing unless she dresses up like a total whore. (the stacy doesnt have to)
Or a foid with a nice body

Girl in op looks 5 - 5.5 psl
Top 1%, based on which criteria? :unsure: I find her attractive, but her jaw and lips subjectively too strong, I have seen more attractive (to me) women randomly on Photofeeler.

She's a HTB I'd say, top 10%.

Most women have at least some basic make-up on, which further complicates the matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Akhi
ive never ever seen that in my life and ive been to clubs a lot, but there was one 6'5 chad that got that reaction

a guy thats attractive to the vast majority of women is just so much more rare than his ffemale counterpart

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Kamui and Mainstream
cope dumbass, look at all the "stacys" that the retards post here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, ElTruecel and ZaC
you should be attracted to your looksmatch and a tier below above because thats how the dating market works
Fixed.

Nobody should date a person they aren't attracted to. I have 0 intention of dating girls below my looksmatch and no healthy male should.

a guy thats attractive to the vast majority of women is just so much more rare than his ffemale counterpart
Yes, that's what I was saying.

Men evolved to be far less discerning and picky. A HTB has around the same raw sexual appeal to us as a Chad to women.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Top 1%, based on which criteria? :unsure: I find her attractive, but her jaw and lips subjectively too strong, I have seen more attractive (to me) women randomly on Photofeeler.

Most women have at least some basic make-up on, which further complicates the matter.
5 PSL Is htb. But her jaw and lips being strong tbh kinda give her that boost. Sheโ€™s def pretty attractive. However I get what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream

1/10 girls dont look like her

its at least 1/100, 99th percentile

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, murdah and Mainstream
close set eyes
wide zygos
deformed upper third thats extremely long
excessive uee
low canthal tilt
high set brows
extremely high total fwhr
jaw too flat

MTB @MoggerGaston

imagine the male equivalent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Akhi, MoggerGaston and 2 others
ive never ever seen that in my life and ive been to clubs a lot, but there was one 6'5 chad that got that reaction

tall wide chads have more presence, thats true

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Also tbf some people do post women that they overrate hard. I donโ€™t think any of the women Iโ€™ve posted except maybe one was called ugly. The one foid I obsess over is legit well received by most of the forum even the harsh raters

Fixed.

Nobody should date a person they aren't attracted to.
when did i say that? i just said theres something wrong with you as a male if you ARENT attracted to a tier below you

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back