Why do Koreans cope so hard?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Yesterday some guy posted a thread about some manga hentai story. I looked at a few chapters and started laughing my ass off.

First of all the main characters look white 😹🤙
Second of all koreans are subhumans irl with tiny penises and short height and boneless. In their fantasy land (cope art that they make) they look tall and strong and dominant. When in reality a geek skinny white boy mogs them to suicide and steals all their subhuman women. Korea is literally the capital of plastic surgery. Everyone there gets plastic surgery because they are extremely insecure and subhuman/ugly.

I was caging so hard at the made up tales they cope up with(contrary to reality) to make themselves seem like the main characters and relevant. 😹🤙

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chaddyboi66, Lmao and 11 others
What is this shit “yakhi 😹🤙“ New .org gang sign?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chaddyboi66, Constantin Denis and 11 others
They get mogged by 5’4 Filipinos @Tinydragon98

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 19997, Chadeep and 3 others
Yeah I made a thread dissecting exactly this

I think it should show in related threads under this one

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
They get mogged by 5’4 Filipinos @Tinydragon98
bigg dink is a cia spy trained to covertly brainwash me with mk ultra through computer so that i wont genocide filipinos and become dictator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Yesterday some guy posted a thread about some manga hentai story. I looked at a few chapters and started laughing my ass off.

First of all the main characters look white 😹🤙
Second of all koreans are subhumans irl with tiny penises and short height and boneless. In their fantasy land (cope art that they make) they look tall and strong and dominant. When in reality a geek skinny white boy mogs them to suicide and steals all their subhuman women. Korea is literally the capital of plastic surgery. Everyone there gets plastic surgery because they are extremely insecure and subhuman/ugly.

I was caging so hard at the made up tales they cope up with(contrary to reality) to make themselves seem like the main characters and relevant. 😹🤙
was it my post bhai did it talk about test

• +1
don't care 'bout no koreans coping so hard
nigga, I'm hard
so hard, my dick heavier than thor's hammer
so hard, my dick stronger than arnold schwarzenegger

Korea women fog all other races of women to the dirt, objective fact.

BB605051 3B2D 458F A63E E58008A70B78

Again, any man that doesn’t prefer Asian women is basically a homosexual, because you don’t prefer the only true female women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19398, Deleted member, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Korea women fog all other races of women to the dirt, objective fact.

View attachment 1814417

Again, any man that doesn’t prefer Asian women is basically a homosexual, because you don’t prefer the only true female women.
Makeup + plastic surgery or she is an outlier. Most koreans don't look like that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member
Makeup + plastic surgery or she is an outlier. Most koreans don't look like that
retards here don't understand averages. They post an asian stacy and say that rice women fog.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member and Baldingman1998
tbh @Baldingman1998 all anime have euros in them all character look euro and in every anime there is one blond nigga with blue or colored eyes. its all cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
tbh @Baldingman1998 all anime have euros in them all character look euro and in every anime there is one blond nigga with blue or colored eyes. its all cope tbh
Exactly. Even the females look white. Some look blonde etc. And the villains or side characters look ugly or korean😹🤙

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Danish_Retard
That one you sent is cringe af. All the women literally look 100% european. And the ugly men look asian and the main character men look european also. Koreans are gGIGA SELF HATING

That's cool, but Who asked?

i was watching some animated cgi japanese film and wondered how theyre so blackpilled on white peoples facial features when everyone around them is asian

do white people also work in those studios? those asians know everything about whites face, youd be expecting them to look at white ppls faces all day jfl

Their obsession with plastic surgery is a dysgenic practice. Promoting mediocre individuals as frauded superstars is creating the next generation of subhumans. They’ll never ascend

• +1