Why do old people sit down in random spots

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
I was walking in a distant mountain and there was a bench and an old man was just sitting there like it was his yard. Like how’d you get there old fart I know you’re old ass didn’t walk there 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
He spawned there just for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, Costcosuperstore, deadstock and 6 others
I was walking in a distant mountain and there was a bench and an old man was just sitting there like it was his yard. Like how’d you get there old fart I know you’re old ass didn’t walk there 😂
he’s been there for the past week most likely need to change his diaper

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
He had a full diaper full of undigstedd Cheeto puffs and prunes
nah do old ppl eat cheeto puffs now i thought they eat green beans and choco pudding

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Vermilioncore
nah do old ppl eat cheeto puffs now i thought they eat green beans and choco pudding
Yeah they love Cheeto puffs because they’re soft. They don’t eat crunchy things like takis tho. My grandma does but she built different she still likes young dick at 85

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
They're just npcs in your world to fill your schizophrenia to it's max potential

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah they love Cheeto puffs because they’re soft. They don’t eat crunchy things like takis tho. My grandma does but she built different she still likes young dick at 85
my grandma said brendan frasier in mummy mogs me and she said elvis presley mogs me even though he’s fat and unhealthy. then she said my girl wants 8 inches bro why doesn’t she lie to me like the rest of my family’s?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
my grandma said brendan frasier in mummy mogs me and she said elvis presley mogs me even though he’s fat and unhealthy. then she said my girl wants 8 inches bro why doesn’t she lie to me like the rest of my family’s?
No reason to lie when she’s an old bitch who already lived her life. She’s just telling you the truth so you grow to be strong bud

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
He was there for you to fuck him in the ass.
Too bad
His brains are all over the mountain dirt. A gila monster is eating his brain matter . Is that nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and MostGLSlayer
hes the npc that will become main character and ull be the old fart npc midway through the game

• JFL
hes the npc that will become main character and ull be the old fart npc midway through the game
Nah I’ll slit his throat and fuck his children

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Gangstalking is real

people always call me crazy for it but once you realize how often people show up randomly it will freak you out

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
Gangstalking is real

people always call me crazy for it but once you realize how often people show up randomly it will freak you out
Yeah one time I was followed home by a muscle car and the next day he was following me again to the kindergarten

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan and lunin7
Gangstalking is real

is that why everyone looks at me weird like i did something wrong even when i don’t look at them i see them out the corner of my eye staring at me it’s weird

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and lunin7
is that why everyone looks at me weird like i did something wrong even when i don’t look at them i see them out the corner of my eye staring at me it’s weird
The same thing happens to me. I’m not sure if it’s me or them but it is probably a sign that you’re the chosen one or you stand out in some way

I wish people knew to mind their own business though

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
The same thing happens to me. I’m not sure if it’s me or them but it is probably a sign that you’re the chosen one or you stand out in some way

I wish people knew to mind their own business though
i don’t mind if they look but they look at me with angry as fuck faces. it honestly feels like they can mindread my incel internal dialogue srs cuz i will be thinking things 24/7 that would land me in jail if they got out

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
They cant walk or stand for very long

• +1