Why do people completely overstate the blackpill here?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I did a catfish on Tinder with this guy and he had 108 matches in 3 days:

2763219 chaddd 1
2763220 chadon
2763222 download 9
2763221 chaaad

Even with selective swiping on becky+ girls only, he was getting matches on almost every girl I swiped on. I did 150 swipes over 3 days and got 108 matches, so a ~75% match rate.

Been saying it since I joined this site but tards keep on coping. Gym + fringe haircut + NT-clothing can ascend any non-deformed person.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, spark, Deprived and 7 others

View attachment 1562014View attachment 1562017View attachment 1562018View attachment 1562019

Even with selective swiping on becky+ girls only, he was getting matches on almost every girl I swiped on. I did 150 swipes over 3 days and got 108 matches, so a ~75% match rate.

Been saying it since I joined this site but tards keep on coping. Gym + fringe haircut + NT-clothing can ascend any non-deformed person.
that guy is High tier normie literally plays into the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Real, Mewton, 444 and 20 others
that guy is High tier normie literally plays into the blackpill
Ok? 90% of the users on this website are htn. Only exceptions are the slavs on here. Even the curries are fucking moggers.

Htn getting a 75% match rate is not even close to "muh hypergamy".

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 17217, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
Ok? 90% of the users on this website are htn. Only exceptions are the slavs on here. Even the curries are fucking moggers.

Htn gets 75% match rate is not even close to "muh hypergamy".
The cope is real, this is an incel site most nggas are subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, spark, MKBHD and 18 others
The cope is real, this is an incel site most nggas are subhuman
Not at all. I've seen 100+ users in DMs and none have been sub5. Most are htn and above.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nightg, ropeorcope, Deleted member 17217 and 4 others
Cuz hes gl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, spark, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Not at all. I've seen 100+ users in DMs and none have been sub5. Most are htn and above.
Don't know where you have been seeing all these moggers. Most are below average. And how tf can curries be moggers. Their phenos tax them to death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, ChristianChad, ropeorcope and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, 444, germanlooks and 1 other person

View attachment 1562014View attachment 1562017View attachment 1562018View attachment 1562019

What do you mean by non-deformed? Imo what you are saying obviously works for the you shared as he is decent looking with good pheno. It won't do shit for some of the curries on here who have dosghit pheno.
This guy isnt normie
Maybe htn at best.

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark
What do you mean by non-deformed? Imo what you are saying obviously works for the you shared as he is decent looking with good pheno. It won't do shit for some of the curries on here who have dosghit pheno.

Maybe htn at best.
Jfl dont rate again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 8165 and Anchor_Ship

Maybe htn at best.
Pheno is cope. wechillingfosho or w/e his name is has "dogshit pheno" but gets tons of matches.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

guy looks chad in the First pic. remove it and redo the experiment. he wont get that many likes im sure

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and datboijj
lol my face is also assymetrical but low bf makes it looks cool and niche

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Anchor_Ship
guy looks chad in the First pic. remove it and redo the experiment. he wont get that many likes im sure
he also might look tall and he appears nt

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Jfl dont rate again
Ask women. He won't get rated above 5/10. He is decent looking. Women find decent looking men attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and sub5inchcel
Pheno is cope. wechillingfosho or w/e his name is has "dogshit pheno" but gets tons of matches.
He LARPs. And no pheno is not cope. There are some phenos that are legit death sentences. Imo 95% of the ethnics here look low class af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 14905

Maybe htn at best.
what is dogshit pheno

professional pic which is crucial for tinder + angle frauded where he looks chaddy.
Lol chaddy. He doesn't look above htn in any of these frauded pics. May even look 4/10 IRL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 7725
what is dogshit pheno
Makinithappens pheno is terrible. Same for most of the indians/pakis here. They look very low class for some reason. Like they don't bathe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Lol chaddy. He doesn't look above htn in any of these frauded pics. May even look 4/10 IRL.
In no universe is he below 6/10. Blue eyes + postively rotated orbitals + naso-orbital projection + good jaw and forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Makinithappens pheno is terrible. Same for most of the indians/pakis here. They look very low class for some reason. Like they don't bathe.
Makinithappen is like 100 lbs overweight. He looked good af when he was younger.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, gamma, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
discoloration?

Ha! Those are not 5’9” proportions, hes at least 6’
It's called having good proportions. Have you never seen any of my proportionpills?

Don't know where you have been seeing all these moggers. Most are below average. And how tf can curries be moggers. Their phenos tax them to death.
He's a 6'7 mogger he's trolling to get reacts :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 17217
Makinithappen is like 100 lbs overweight. He looked good af when he was younger.
Not 100 lbs overweight. He was normie level when he was young. He was never a gl dude as he is indian. Also, remember he is 5'7"-8".

He LARPs. And no pheno is not cope. There are some phenos that are legit death sentences. Imo 95% of the ethnics here look low class af.
Do you think my pheno is subhuman from pics i sent in dm? i'm half spanish some french and half moroccan

can u post the matches, the messages, and everything the experiment involved

Yes but in a club environment with lots of 6 feet+ guys, he will be at a disadvantage.

Where did you conduct this experiment btw?
Toronto. Still a mogger in the most competitive city.

This dude is 6‘ 6 and has a Chad body of course he’ll get matches

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Toronto. Still a mogger in the most competitive city.
Salludon would never get results like that. It's mostly due to pheno tbh. He is a decent looking blonde dude. They usually do well.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
medium ugly pill

Htn getting a 75% match rate is not even close to "muh hypergamy".
No where near 90% of this place is at his level, let alone above

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T RATE PROPERLY. KEEP IN MIND THEY THINK WEIRD LOOKING MODELS LIKE BARRETT AND THAT ONE SERIAL KILLER LOOKING MFER LOOK GOOD

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope, Looks234, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
Another dogshit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
108 matches. Chadlite results.
Ask women. He won't get rated above 5/10. He is decent looking. Women find decent looking men attractive.
What are you smoking. Perceived as attractive = above average.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Anchor_Ship