Why do people never use sources in debates?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
This is probably the main thing that infuriates me a lot in debates, online or IRL. People just spew shit and expect me to believe them when it comes straight from their asses.

Whenever I'm seriously debating someone about a topic, I back up my claims with verifiable sources.

@Debetro @wishIwasSalludon @noobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, piec, iblamechico and 5 others
I hate debaters so much

• +1
Reactions: noobs, wishIwasSalludon, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Like that faggot destiny and those other dorks

• +1
Reactions: noobs, liberiangrimreaper and cromagnon
I hate debaters so much
I love debating but I hate the people who participate in it because they're usually supercilious idiots.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Sources are for cucks kinda

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and ey88
I love debating but I hate the people who participate in it because they're usually supercilious idiots.
Yeah I like arguing with people, even if I know I’m wrong I just keep arguing cause it’s fun

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, slavicpsycho and ey88
Also most things I debate about (jews, diet ect) have zero studies/sources on them

• +1
Like that faggot destiny and those other dorks
Nobody should even take Destiny seriously with his cuck physique. He's the type of mf the tribe would pour honey on if a bear started tracking them type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and ey88
Lack of time and lack of truth.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
No they aren't. I'm not just gonna believe what someone says out of their ass. People lie 24/7
You guys dont realize how useful things like studies and sources are against leftoids. They literally lie out of their ass 24 four fucking 7. "Whites commit the most school shootings!!" and then you show them a statistic saying otherwise and they start malding. Evidence is important @slavicpsycho @ey88

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Most things that cause debate anyway are too superficial for sources, rely on human logic and IQ only

• +1
You guys dont realize how useful things like studies and sources are against leftoids. They literally lie out of their ass 24 four fucking 7. "Whites commit the most school shootings!!" and then you show them a statistic saying otherwise and they start malding. Evidence is important @slavicpsycho @ey88
Lmao I was just typing about how crime rate you can use statistics :feelskek:

• JFL
Yeah also 99.7 or .8 % of people are low IQ so it isn't even worth debating them they;re cognitive dissonance is too strong

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ey88
My sources come from my head

• +1
Lmao I was just typing about how crime rate you can use statistics :feelskek:
The left relies on lies to push their bullshit everywhere

>blacks commit more crime because of uhhh socioeconomic factors!
>Then why do rich blacks on average commit more crime than poor whites?
>fuck you bigot!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and ey88
Hahaha cope, people who wants sources actually have deep rooted insecurities that they themselves don't know about.

• Hmm...
Hahaha cope, people who wants sources actually have deep rooted insecurities that they themselves don't know about.
Not using sources just means you have a baseless argument. Most people on the left have baseless arguments so I utilize sources against them. Why is using statistics and sources seen as faggoty???

Takes too long to rediscover your primary source(s) and usually the person you're 'debating' doesn't care to check them

I cant imagine me sourcing shit for the time I reply to retards periodically and I get hit with a DNR nigger

• +1
Not using sources just means you have a baseless argument. Most people on the left have baseless arguments so I utilize sources against them. Why is using statistics and sources seen as faggoty???
I'm jk. My argument about u being insecure was baseless. It was an example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
No they aren't. I'm not just gonna believe what someone says out of their ass. People lie 24/7
I’ve got plenty of sources highlighting the benefits of multiculturalism. Would you like to see them ?

This is probably the main thing that infuriates me a lot in debates, online or IRL. People just spew shit and expect me to believe them when it comes straight from their asses.

Whenever I'm seriously debating someone about a topic, I back up my claims with verifiable sources.

Debating is Low T. If I Mog u I win

Debating is Low T. If I Mog u I win
IQmogging is more important. Women are retarded cunts I could care less about them or how they view me currently.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I’ve got plenty of sources highlighting the benefits of multiculturalism. Would you like to see them ?
There absolutely no logical argument for multiculturalism

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
IQmogging is more important. Women are retarded cunts I could care less about them or how they view me currently.
yeah true but being smart is easy nowadays ngl

• +1
source bud
Referencing my claim people don't check sources and claims

source that it takes long

• +1
Referencing my claim people don't check sources and claims

source that it takes long
I was jk but thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
There absolutely no logical argument for multiculturalism
I’d say there can be some benefit of European/white migration but that’s not what they mean.

• +1
I am low iq but i try to be smart

• +1

Why do liberals think i need a linked source for the claim that the sky is blue?

Imagine caring about sources you know my source nigga ? My schizophrenic hallucinations