Why do retards treat consuming the black pill like eating the forbidden fruit

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
“I will never be the same after going on .org”

Nigga just take a shower, go outside and get some money

I genuinely want to know what makes these faggots think that org permanently fucked them

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Chadeep, Bonecel01 and 2 others
it’s not that easy, once you realize all the shitty experiences you’ve had in life, all the opportunities you’ve lost, and then realizing looks is everything. It’s a tough pill to swallow, once I took the BP, I spiraled into watching blackpilled videos for months on end and I ended up here

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and nathan
it’s not that easy, once you realize all the shitty experiences you’ve had in life, all the opportunities you’ve lost, and then realizing looks is everything. It’s a tough pill to swallow, once I took the BP, I spiraled into watching blackpilled videos for months on end and I ended up here
Name 5 opportunities you lost

JFL at ur pfp :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and murdah
If you are young, the ontological shock can make you feel like that. Nice post to rep ratio btw king.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
If you are young, the ontological shock can make you feel like that. Nice post to rep ratio btw king.
Elaborate ontological shock

"I will never be the same as I was before I joined .org"
-retard

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty