Why do users in here think that ur face is developed at 18?

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,047
Reputation
11,362
JFL I've read so many users say that once u turn 18, there will barely be any changes in ur face

That shit is so fucking false, I look very different compared to last year (maybe I'm a late bloomer ngl). But ur bones still keep growing, facial fat lowers and u get more dimo

I envy teenagers that look good at 15, I was subhuman cutecel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, pleasevanity, Blasian-K and 3 others
how old are you
 
JFL I've read so many users say that once u turn 18, there will barely be any changes in ur face

That shit is so fucking false, I look very different compared to last year (maybe I'm a late bloomer ngl). But ur bones still keep growing, facial fat lowers and u get more dimo

I envy teenagers that look good at 15, I was subhuman cutecel
I'm at 15 and I hate my face even though I'm Lmtn-Mmtn,hope I can reach htn and beyond after 17+
 
baby fat goes away, the face is pretty much done at 16

1790732079991
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
i looked way better at 15 tbh. prolly just cause of the massive weight gain
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and Matrix88
baby fat goes away, the face is pretty much done at 16

View attachment 5707968
idk man maybe I'm crazy, but I notice my face is looking way better now that I'm 19 compared to last year

I'm still boneless I guess, but I'm not looking like a baby lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
i legit had pretty boy potential at 15 and now i'm fat and norwooding. it's fucking over
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
20
Resonant
Resonant
IDontBlameAnybody
Replies
169
Views
424
prise
prise
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
16
no1softee
no1softee
ANON
Replies
15
Views
43
ANON
ANON
Verdams mum
Replies
0
Views
21
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top