Why do women even bother going to the gym?

prophet

prophet

Women don't deserve rights
while shes spending years and taking all sorts of supplements, powders, pre workout, creatine, perfect diet, sleep, everything just to have the most mediocre physique ever even a 12 year old could outmatch. i could bench 2x her and get 3 x bigger in my 1st month while sleeping 3 hours a day eating 1k calories worth of gummy bears, 2 grams of protein, smoking and jerking all day.
also makes her look retarded, her boobs are smaller, no fat around her body.

even my 9 year old cousin could overpower her and rape her if he wanted to jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xtra and soover4me
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
To show off their bodies to men. What other reason do they have? For health-purposes? That's just an excuse to wear a slutty outfit without being labeled as a slut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, prophet and Gonthar
To get a nice, fit body...

while shes spending years and taking all sorts of supplements, powders, pre workout, creatine, perfect diet, sleep, everything just to have the most mediocre physique ever even a 12 year old could outmatch. i could bench 2x her and get 3 x bigger in my 1st month while sleeping 3 hours a day eating 1k calories worth of gummy bears, 2 grams of protein, smoking and jerking all day.
also makes her look retarded, her boobs are smaller, no fat around her body.

View attachment 2831900
even my 9 year old cousin could overpower her and rape her if he wanted to jfl.
yes and gym girls look disgusting, they starve themselves and make themselves look like they have the body of a skinny guy
they are all low estrogen

also disagree btw nothing beats the feeling of eating the ass of a trained glute girl, they shouldnt train biceps or upper body tho only ass i love licking their thighs and eating that big ass

@Beastmmung alt ?

i never saw an MTB+ girl in the gym

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87