Why does inhibition matter?

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)
I think understanding why low inhibition is attractive instead of just seeing that it is in some cases can provide valuable insight

It is not attractive but it allows you to approach and escalate sexually with women.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and IndianJock
It is not attractive but it allows you to approach and escalate sexually with women.
All things being equal. Low inhib mogs high inhib though doesn't it?

Why you asking questions you already know the answer to?
I want to know why this is the case.

Like it's clear the low inhib lets you pursue more opportunities, but why is that an attractive trait?

Or is that the answer: You pursue more opportunities.

Maybe?

Like just from my personal experience, low inhib people are more fun to be around. Maybe it's because they are more likely to do interesting things.

I may have been misspoken when I said it makes someone more attractive. Low-inhib can make someone more interesting. Whether that's attractive or not varies on a situational basis.

That's the answer I've come to as of now.

Last edited:
I want to know why this is the case.

Like it's clear the low inhib lets you pursue more opportunities, but why is that an attractive trait?

Or is that the answer: You pursue more opportunities.

Maybe?

Like just from my personal experience, low inhib people are more fun to be around. Maybe it's because they are more likely to do interesting things.

I may have been misspoken when I said it makes someone more attractive. Low-inhib can make someone more interesting. Whether that's attractive or not varies on a situational basis.

That's the answer I've come to as of now.
its just cofidence rebranded. so you're asking why confidence is attractive? because people who are confident don't rely on the validation of others to feel happy. they intrinsically feel happy because they are sure of themselves and, just the same, they don't care what most people think of them.
And because of that, they bring life to people around them. their mood isn't tied to their perception of how people are recieving them. and everyone wants to be around someone like that.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
inhibition is broscience. the point is to LOOK low inhib not try to act like you are.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel