Why does my brothers body limbs look so masculine dimorphic it annoys me

Pei

Pei

Kraken
He’s not extremely tall but he has a good height at a strong 6 ft 1 or 6 ft 2 flat morning height and his limbs and body look so much more masculine than my mediocre 5 ft 10-11 morning height. It’s going above 6 ft or steady being 6 ft gives you masculine appearance?

@heightmaxxing

Going above 6ft definitely gives a way more masculine look and allows you to be significantly taller than most people around you

Going above 6ft definitely gives a way more masculine look and allows you to be significantly taller than most people around you
Yeah it sucks men under 6 ft will will never have that dimorphic look

• +1
Reactions: med and heightmaxxing
Brb using imagination

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Jeff-Seid.jpg

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Yeah hard to look masculine when the guy next to you is like half a foot taller

I thought his height isn’t bad at 6 ft right
He's 5,10 I think which isn't bad but still would get moged by a taller guy

I read somewhere 6 ft is just the peak of being a manlet and life starts at 6 1 😂😂😂😂
it's sort of true if in big city, but in florida i never get height mogged at 6 foot barefoot except by my brother and dad

I read somewhere 6 ft is just the peak of being a manlet and life starts at 6 1 😂😂😂😂
Only in like Netherlands even then not really

He's 5,10 I think which isn't bad but still would get moged by a taller guy
Starting at 6 ft 4 is when you become narcy about your height tbh

• +1
Starting at 6 ft 4 is when you become narcy about your height tbh
True everyone I met above 6,4 is narcy as fuck not surprising when your 8 inches above average your going be narcy

True everyone I met above 6,4 is narcy as fuck not surprising when your 8 inches above average your going be narcy
Yeah I had a 6 ft 10 white man teacher and he was bossy af no surprise when foot taller than average man

• +1
Yeah I had a 6 ft 10 white man teacher and he was bossy af no surprise when foot taller than average man
Yeah it must feed your ego like crazy being an entire food over the average man everyone even tall people just look like kids next to you

Yeah it must feed your ego like crazy being an entire food over the average man everyone even tall people just look like kids next to you
Yeah they are dysgenic though in their own way

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and heightmaxxing
Yeah they are dysgenic though in their own way
But it’s def better than being freakishly short
I thijin

• +1
I feel like that’s giant lite height while 7
Foot barefoot is the start of true giant height

• +1
But it’s def better than being freakishly short
I thijin
I think 6,5 is the best overall height very well respected my men loved by women very athletic still god tier height

I feel like that’s giant lite height while 7
Foot barefoot is the start of true giant height
Yeah 7 foot is gaint height ik pretty sure like a quarter of 7 foot plus guys are the nba even in the nba your insanely tall

Yeah 7 foot is gaint height ik pretty sure like a quarter of 7 foot plus guys are the nba even in the nba your insanely tall
I can’t imagine how weird Robert wadlows pov must have been to basically be 9’feet

• +1
Wym? Like thicker bones, wider frame?

I can’t imagine how weird Robert wadlows pov must have been to basically be 9’feet
Must have been mad probably couldn't even see average height man

I think 6,5 is the best overall height very well respected my men loved by women very athletic still god tier height
yeah imo this is the last "normal" height before the drawbacks stop being worth it and you start to look awkward and comical. I also don't think SMV increases any further past 6'5, you already brutally heightmog the average man in the tallest countries in the world.

• +1
Must have been mad probably couldn't even see average height man
You think being 6 ft 1-2 is still great height if you don’t want to ever run into problems with lack of space and you can’t go wrong with it

• +1
You think being 6 ft 1-2 is still great height if you don’t want to ever run into problems with lack of space and you can’t go wrong with it
Yeah can't go wrong with 6,1 gonna be easier with space