why face is KING

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
when comparing face and height you have to use percentiles. I see many low iq cels saying things like "height is more important than face, 5'10 MTN mogs 5'5 HTN". this comparison for example makes no sense at all, because you are comparing 50 percentile height (assuming 5'10 is avg) 50p face with 4p height and 80p face (I guess HTN is around that percentile), which obviously isn't fair. a good comparison, for example, would be 5'5 HTN, which is 4p height, 80p face, and 6 feet and 1/3" (80p height), 4p face (which I'd say is subhuman 2.5-2.75/10 tier). it's obvious that the 5'5 HTN mogs HARD, and this is true at any percentiles if you think about it

another thing I haven't seen being talked about: you can be too tall, but you can't be too handsome. with height, after a certain point, you lose SMV the taller you are. this point will vary a lot depending on the location (mainly because for example Italy has a different avg height than Chadlands). I'd say the perfect height SMV wise is 10 inches taller than the avg female of your age. so assuming an avg male height of 5'10 and a difference between males and females of 13.25cm (= 5.2"), the avg female โ‰ˆ 5'5, so the perfect height would be 6'3, which makes sense to me. btw this is 5 inches taller than avg male and 98 percentile (1 in 50). after this point, the taller (and, ofc, shorter too) you are, the more you lose SMV, and it's exponential (the further you are from 6'3, or whatever the perfect height or a certain location is, the more each inch will impact your SMV). if you are less than an inch away from this point, you are in what we can call the ideal height range, which would be 6'2 to 6'3.99 (6'4 in practice, above 6'4 you start losing SMV), this means the change in SMV between 6'2 and 6'4 is almost nonexistent. this is from 95.5 to 99.2 percentile, so 3.7% of men are in the ideal height range.

this doesn't happen with face. the higher percentile your face is, the better. someone who is extremely handsome (let's say, 99 percentile and above, so 1 in 100) is rarer than a man in the perfect height (~4%, 1 in 25). height can't ascend you as hard as face can because a 99.9 percentile face would be absolutely insane halo while being 6'2-6'4 isn't that rare, and being 99.9p height (~6'6) obviously isn't ideal SMV wise despite what some blackpillers say (keep in mind that I'm talking in general, being 6'6 could be better than being 6'3 in some situations like in night clubs, or if your face is LTN 6'6 may be better for niche maxxing; also remember we're assuming avg = 5'10). there are many examples of male celebrities who are known for being attractive despite being short, like tom cruise or cillian murphy, but you don't see any who are considered attractive with a LTN face, no matter the height. when people see a 95p face 5p height guy, most of them think things like "he's so handsome but his height killed him, what a pity" or "he would be chad if he was taller", but when they see a 95p height 5p face guy it's rarer that they think things like "he's so tall but his face killed him" or "he would be chad if he was handsome", and this would be much more extreme if we compare 99.9p face 1p height and 1p face 99.9p height. this alone should be proof that face is more important than height and, therefore, face should be considered the base of your smv

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, john2, jfbjfb and 6 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 22623, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
17270974 4BFA 495D A40A F0B6B9B16F5C

Everyone focuses on what they don't have.

but as a 6'2 LTN i can truly tell face is everything, i have a friend who is 5'7 and extremely beautiful face wise and he slays so much its unreal, just get girls that are shorter. there are a lot

the only girls that were into me were ogre tall chubby ones

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2816 and 7 others
face is everything
nothing is everything. any "X is everything" statement when it comes to SMV is wrong. if face was everything then a 5'3 guy with a chad face would slay, when obviously it isn't the case.

Everyone focuses on what they don't have.

but as a 6'2 LTN i can truly tell face is everything, i have a friend who is 5'7 and extremely beautiful face wise and he slays so much its unreal, just get girls that are shorter. there are a lot

the only girls that were into me were ogre tall chubby ones
5'7 chadlite face mogs to oblivion 6'2 LTN, yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 19469, looksseg and 1 other person
Everybody know that face is most important nobody denies that height is an advantage and a bonus and only becomes a real giga halo if you have the frame and physique for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 19469, makeme183 and 3 others
Everybody know that face is most important nobody denies that height is an advantage and a bonus and only becomes a real giga halo if you have the frame and physique for it
Exactly. Body and frame is only a halo for MTN + and 5โ€™10ish height

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and 5.5psl
Obviously face is king, water. Now i don't know the true percentage of good looking guys, but they're for sure way more rare than 1 out of 100. Even in big cities, you can spend days if not weeks without seeing a 6 psl dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, BrahminBoss, makeme183 and 2 others
Obviously face is king, water. Now i don't know the true percentage of good looking guys, but they're for sure way more rare than 1 out of 100. Even in big cities, you can spend days if not weeks without seeing a 6 psl dude.
you don't need to be 6 pls to be considered gl by women

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and ROTTING
you inserted a great fallacy in your discourse: actually the men who lose SMV due to being too tall are a negligent fraction of male population.
Men only start losing SMV after 200cm and men above 200cm are like 0.2 percent of population

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
the perfect height would be 6'3...above 6'4 you start losing SMV
High IQ post, but I have just have 1 doubt
how do you explain this -
FNVVwGtVQAApqV2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 23218
I just realized I made some mistakes. In the post I said:

6'2 (when avg = 5'10) = 95.5 percentile
6'3 = 98p
6'4 = 99.2p

when actually

6'2 = 92.5p
6'3 = 96.3p
6'4 = 98.4p

6% of men are in the ideal height range (6'2 to 6'3.9), and not 3.7% like I said

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
facepill is the ULTIMATE SUICIDEFUEL BLACKPILL ITS FUCKING OVER

High IQ post, but I have just have 1 doubt
how do you explain this -
FNVVwGtVQAApqV2.jpg
these type of charts, although useful, aren't a good way to determine accurately what the ideal height is. according to this chart (very popular in the BP community too), 6 feet is the ideal male height when it's obviously not the case.

900px Sergg

in the case of the bumble chart, iinm the height filter is a premium feature, which means that women who use it will have higher height requirements than your average female. also, height inflation. if you're, for example, a legit 6'2 in the evening barefoot, people will perceive you as taller (around 6'4; the taller u are, the bigger the difference between your actual height and what people will believe). that means: 6'6 in the eyes of women โ‰ˆ 6'4)

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
facepill is the ULTIMATE SUICIDEFUEL BLACKPILL ITS FUCKING OVER
face is king but at least you can improve it by a lot even without surgery (the better your base, the more you can improve tho, if your face is sub4 then yeah it's over without hardmaxxing). I find other pills like height, race, hair or dick more brutal since, except hair, those are things that are pretty much genetically determined

face is king but at least you can improve it by a lot even without surgery (the better your base, the more you can improve tho, if your face is sub4 then yeah it's over without hardmaxxing). I find other pills like height, race, hair or dick more brutal since, except hair, those are things that are pretty much genetically determined
you can changhhe dick

I haven't researched dickmaxxing since my dick is above avg and I don't care but I've always assumed it's cope
It works, you could gain like an inch in length and .5-.75 hmgirth over two years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
according to this chart (very popular in the BP community too), 6 feet is the ideal male height when it's obviously not the case.

View attachment 2080198
This chart isn't wrong , its just old
I think the study on which this chart was made was 10-20 years old
also , the concept of "too tall" might apply for LTR
but it isn't that relevant for hookups and ONS
in the case of the bumble chart, iinm the height filter is a premium feature, which means that women who use it will have higher height requirements than your average female. also, height inflation. if you're, for example, a legit 6'2 in the evening barefoot, people will perceive you as taller (around 6'4; the taller u are, the bigger the difference between your actual height and what people will believe). that means: 6'6 in the eyes of women โ‰ˆ 6'4)
so then suppose I'm legit barefoot 6'3
according to you,I should just put 6'3 in the bio and not larp to 6'6 ? otherwise I'll get less matches ?

Having an above avg dick or even big dick will motivate u even more to looksmax
having an above avg dick means shit when you're sub5 overall

I was sub 5 with a sub 5 dick, many would of said itโ€™s over
my dick is 15cm (5.9"), in my country the average is almost 14cm so I'm fine. I think that as long as it's not really small like below 4.5" it's not that big of a ideal, but maybe I'm wrong, I haven't researched the dick pill much

20, it's over bro
Itโ€™s not over trust bro, you can gain at least 2 inches with intense stretching, I did the same, then lifts/ airforce 1โ€™s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
my dick is 15cm (5.9"), in my country the average is almost 14cm so I'm fine. I think that as long as it's not really small like below 4.5" it's not that big of a ideal, but maybe I'm wrong, I haven't researched the dick pill much
Which country?

Itโ€™s not over trust bro, you can gain at least 2 inches with intense stretching, I did the same, then lifts/ airforce 1โ€™s
what did u do? I've always thought heightmaxxing is cope once your plates are closed except LL and liftsmaxxing

dnrd but keep coping midget

A regular tall height (say, 6ยด2"-6ยด4") is common, a good-looking face is rare. It's very simple. Of course face is more important. Unusually tall height is also rare, but then again, very few women even like a man who's gigantically tall. Plenty of big ogres walking around whose faces do not look good. Guys with good-looking faces are much less frequent. Ideally you're both tall and good-looking, but the latter is a more precious resource.

Dnr but true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back