WHY I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING GOING MAINSTREAM: AND WHY YOU SHOULDN’T BE EITHER

chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
I ALWAYS HEAR PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TALKING SBOUT “MUH TIKTOK WILL MAKE LOOKSMAXXING MAINSTREAM AND “THERE WILL BE WAY MORE COMPETITION”

I do not believe that this will be an issue if we really look at what is going on:

MOST PEOPLE ONLY KNOW BASIC LOOKSMAXXING (and looksmaxxes that aren’t effective)

The only looksmaxxing I hear most people talk about are:

-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

I have also heard some people talk about:

-Gua Sha
-4L of water a day
-Potassium
-Chewing

The only really effective looksmaxxes out of all of these are hair, gym, skincare (if you have really bad skin, otherwise it is just maintaining), and chewing (in some cases, but it can often times have side effects, such as TMJ, so do your own research and be careful if you do try this)

All of this stuff has been mainstream (and has been for a long while). Some looksmaxxing that seems like common sense is barley even talked about such as lowering your body fat

There are then stuff like this, which most people believe is 100% correct
IMG 4395

99% OF PEOPLE WON’T EVEN CONSIDER HARDMAXXING

Most people won’t even consider hardmaxxing and surgeries on this forum, people outside of this forum are likely even less keen on the idea of this

Even if they were, surgery will have a very small roi for the vast majority of people

MOST PEOPLE JUST SEE LOOKSMAXXING AS A MEME

Pretty much everyone I know who has even referenced looksmaxxing irl just sees it as a joke and has done no actual looksmaxxing

Some even looksmin themselves, I know a few “looksmaxxers” who fell for the buzzcut me (don’t fall for it btw)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, RiceCel1234, justropemaxbro and 7 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 32196, ascension and 4 others
3885769 5547605D 5E21 42F1 89AF 5F174666D1C5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, N1666, chadintraining and 8 others
Being lean, having a clear skin and nice hair is enough for most zoomers to slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 32196, aleksander and 2 others
I ALWAYS HEAR PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TALKING SBOUT “MUH TIKTOK WILL MAKE LOOKSMAXXING MAINSTREAM AND “THERE WILL BE WAY MORE COMPETITION”

I do not believe that this will be an issue if we really look at what is going on:

MOST PEOPLE ONLY KNOW BASIC LOOKSMAXXING (and looksmaxxes that aren’t effective)

-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

-Gua Sha
-4L of water a day
-Potassium
-Chewing

The only really effective looksmaxxes out of all of these are hair, gym, skincare (if you have really bad skin, otherwise it is just maintaining), and chewing (in some cases, but it can often times have side effects, such as TMJ, so do your own research and be careful if you do try this)

All of this stuff has been mainstream (and has been for a long while). Some looksmaxxing that seems like common sense is barley even talked about such as lowering your body fat

There are then stuff like this, which most people believe is 100% correct View attachment 2673521

Most people won’t even consider hardmaxxing and surgeries on this forum, people outside of this forum are likely even less keen on the idea of this

Even if they were, surgery will have a very small roi for the vast majority of people

Pretty much everyone I know who has even referenced looksmaxxing irl just sees it as a joke and has done no actual looksmaxxing

Some even looksmin themselves, I know a few “looksmaxxers” who fell for the buzzcut me (don’t fall for it btw)
Its also only know in USA lol

no one know about this looksmaxxing shit in France

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, AscensionUwU and chadintraining
> ROPE MAXING

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Melly
My problem with looksmaxxing going mainstream isn't about muh competition, I'm a socially fucked incel either way lmao and most normie zoomers were already into some form of skincare/gymmaxxing before it all blew up anyways. It's mostly the stealing and poisoning essentially of an obscure Internet subculture that was an identity for many of us. Not to mention the amount of fucking annoying narcy MTN teencels spamming about how much they "mog" all over social mrdia

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, BeestungLipsTheory, aleksander and 8 others
sure but it's the social consequences that will be brutal
lookism will be trendy now, especially since it's coincidental with society being fed up with all the "body positivity" bullshit, "skinny bashing" etc so expect chad worship and stacy worship to reach levels unseen before

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, aleksander, AscensionUwU and 2 others
lookism will be trendy now, especially since it's concurrent with society being fed up with all the "body positivity" bullshit, "skinny bashing" etc so expect chad worship and stacy worship to reach levels unseen before
It won’t go mainstream, it’s all in your heads tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Chad worship will only go popular as a meme (when it is done by men, women have been always doing it)

Stacy worship has been a thing for years
lookism will be trendy now, especially since it's coincidental with society being fed up with all the "body positivity" bullshit, "skinny bashing" etc so expect chad worship and stacy worship to reach levels unseen before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Wait for every country to turn up like South korea in a while. Dystopia isn't far fetched.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, AscensionUwU, Melly and 1 other person
Wait for every country to turn up like South korea in a while. Dystopia isn't far fetched.
The difference between Asian and western beauty standards is that Asian beauty standards are achievable for most via surgery (and looks natural too if done right)

Western beauty standards are often times not achievable via surgery or looks uncanny if attempted to be achieved through surgery

I am not worried too much about this

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: guy24
no one I know is even softmaxxing, just one guy is “muh mewing” (prob doing it wrong too jfl). But if literally no one is softmaxxing then just think about how many will ever get surgery… My normie friends are still so uneducated that they use moisturizers and sheit because “muh Cerave” and they think it’ll do anything for their acne. Even with just softmaxxing, you’re above of 99.9% of normies

• +1
most normie zoomers were already into some form of skincare/gymmaxxing before it all blew up anyways.
this actually shows how clueless normies are. ALL and I mean ALL OF THEM are falling for the bulk meme and skincare serums thinking it’ll do anything for them. Whereas, in reality, without roids it’ll take you 3-4 years to build enough muscle on a bulk then 6-12 months to cut down. So provided you start at 16, you’ll be maxed out by 20, and you wasted 3-4 of your prime years being fat, just to add 0.5 points to your SMV, well done.

Skincare is just a meme all-together tbh

• +1
I keep forgetting that there are people out there that unironically believe in mewing :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and socialcel
this actually shows how clueless normies are. ALL and I mean ALL OF THEM are falling for the bulk meme and skincare serums thinking it’ll do anything for them. Whereas, in reality, without roids it’ll take you 3-4 years to build enough muscle on a bulk then 6-12 months to cut down. So provided you start at 16, you’ll be maxed out by 20, and you wasted 3-4 of your prime years being fat, just to add 0.5 points to your SMV, well done.

Skincare is just a meme all-together tbh
A lot are also falling for the buzzcut meme (especially guys in my school)

Meanwhile only a few of them can pull it off, and they still look batter with hair

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
A lot are also falling for the buzzcut meme (especially guys in my school)

Meanwhile only a few of them can pull it off, and they still look batter with hair
no one looks better with a buzz cut tbh

-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

-Gua Sha
-4L of water a day
-Potassium
-Chewing

There are then stuff like this, which most people believe is 100% correct View attachment 2673521

-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

were know since 2012, I mean, obviously even before that, but u could search up how to better your looks on YouTube and that would show up.

• +1
-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

were know since 2012, I mean, obviously even before that, but u could search up how to better your looks on YouTube and that would show up.
Mewing wasn’t mainstream until a couple years later (2016 I think), but it def is noting new

Leanmaxxing has also always been common sense it seems like, but most are too lazy to do it so random facial exercises are reccomended

-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

@chadintraining do u remember indians having emotional breakdowns because graycels were joining the site and seeing BOTB? :lul:

Like if the only shit normies did wasn't already on Redpill channels for a decade?

No normie is getting lefort 3 bro

• +1
@chadintraining do u remember indians having emotional breakdowns because graycels were joining the site and seeing BOTB? :lul:

Like if the only shit normies did wasn't already on Redpill channels for a decade?

No normie is getting lefort 3 bro
Most of botb looksmaxxing has either been mainstream for years or is way too complicated for even most who have been on this forum for years

And all of the game, sex advice, etc.. has been pushed a lot by the redpill for years

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
U joined back in August, how did you discover the forum

-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

-Gua Sha
-4L of water a day
-Potassium
-Chewing

Only genuine looksmax I am (sort of) worried about going viral is debloating (and not talking eat lots of bananas and 3L of water a day), I am talking about genuine debloating methods along with stuff like furosemide

But then again, most people aren’t in a position where debloating will really effect them a lot, as most people don’t have very good bones, and even if they did, I doubt many would stay committed to it

None of them dig deep into diet or supplements either. D3 and K2 subhuman normies eating seed oils aren't going to ascend.

• +1
Chewing and mewing is largely cope also. Almost No one Will become more good looking, due to them

To add.
Most people fail at softmaxxing already, here also.
I don't see around me, decently shredded 10% bodyfat guys. Most all are fatties

• +1
Chewing and mewing is largely cope also. Almost No one Will become more good looking, due to them
Mewing can have a minor boost due to lifted hyoid skin, but won’t give you insane bones like most think it will

Chewing can help with masseter asymmetry if you have it (like in my case) and make you look better. Also, you have decent gonions, chewing can have a minor boost to the jaw if you don’t overdo it.

Most people fail at softmaxxing already, here also.
I don't see around me, decently shredded 10% bodyfat guys. Most all are fatties
Yeah, most ppl ik who talk about looksmaxxing have done little to no looksmaxxing themselves

Chewing can help with masseter asymmetry if you have it (like in my case) and make you look better. Also, you have decent gonions, chewing can have a minor boost to the jaw if you don’t overdo it.
imo.
Those 2 mm changes in extra masseter muscle mass. Don't do much for looks

• +1
Yeah, most ppl ik who talk about looksmaxxing have done little to no looksmaxxing themselves
Any dude above 15% bodyfat. Whom calls himself a looksmaxxer. Should be laughed at, on the spot.

imo.
Those 2 mm changes in extra masseter muscle mass. Don't do much for looks
Only if you have asymmetry imo like me will it make a change, and it isn’t even visible in half my photos so it is probably quite minor irl

Trust me, it won't go mainstream after I posted the SPILLING BEANS thread below an hour ago that I'm trying to keep under the radar and not share with too many people:

can-of-worms-david-aubrey.jpg

I hear most of my fellow hog schoolers discussing looksmaxxing mewing chewing gymaxxing and even roiding in some cases it won’t be long till they discuss surgery like that

I hear most of my fellow hog schoolers discussing looksmaxxing mewing chewing gymaxxing and even roiding in some cases it won’t be long till they discuss surgery like that
Even if they do, doubt most will have the funds to get the surgeries

Most of gen z is broke

-Hair
-Mewing
-Gym
-Skincare

-Gua Sha
-4L of water a day
-Potassium
-Chewing

thought this shit was common knowledge