WHY I DONT HAVE LIBIDO WHILE I HAVE HIGH TESTOSTERONE? (i also dont feel happy and very tired with joint pain)

totototo

totototo

Silver
Nigga i just dont get hard like before, i got to the conclusion that it was because of my rhinosinusitis (which im still searching for the cure)jfl
i got this rhinosinusitis since i took the covid vaccine and since then i couldnt get rock solid hard.
I have also decreased height by an inch and a half.
It was a permanent like tiredness becuase of it but it was last month that i got really strong rhinosinusitis and that was when i decreased in height and also became ultra bloated

But i want from this thread are solutions, my diet is on point my hormones are on point but my body isnt.

@gigell @you @arabcelxxx @ilovewater @twojei @cyprian_tomaszewski @i_love_roosters @piec @LVZZO @okwiwhd @tigrxs @SDPmaggot @DR. NICKGA @Tuz43 @PSLBurner @slavicpsycho @MA_ascender @Rigged @Saint Casanova @Rope'n'Roll @Baldingman1998 @Gargantuan @chadison @Lars @Yellowskies @Lihito @Duluth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, gigell, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Nigga i just dont get hard like before, i got to the conclusion that it was because of my rhinosinusitis (which im still searching for the cure)jfl
i got this rhinosinusitis since i took the covid vaccine and since then i couldnt get rock solid hard.
It was a permanent like tiredness becuase of it but it was last month that i got really strong rhinosinusitis and that was when i decreased in height and also became ultra bloated

But i want from this thread are solutions, my diet is on point my hormones are on point but my body isnt.

@gigell @you @arabcelxxx @ilovewater @twojei @cyprian_tomaszewski @i_love_roosters @piec @LVZZO @okwiwhd @tigrxs @SDPmaggot @DR. NICKGA @Tuz43 @PSLBurner @slavicpsycho @MA_ascender @Rigged @Saint Casanova @Rope'n'Roll @Baldingman1998 @Gargantuan @chadison @Lars @Yellowskies @Lihito @Duluth

I also got chronic rhinitis mid 2021. I have it still.

I also got chronic rhinitis mid 2021. I have it still.
do you have this same libido problem? or any physical or psychological problem at all?

do you have this same libido problem?
Cannot say. Rhinitis has made me chronically sleep deprived due to how hard it is to breathe sometimes. Do I atribuye my low libido to that, but no to rhinitis itself.

do you have this same libido problem?
Cannot say. Rhinitis has made me chronically sleep deprived due to how hard it is to breathe sometimes. Do I atribuye my low libido to that, but no to rhinitis itself.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel
it is from your swollen up sinus, not breathing properly means your not getting enough blood flow and therefore oxygen to your whole body.

Is there a surgical solution?

Start the raw primal diet to detox and pray to Jesus

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, thereallegend, twojei and 1 other person
pharma drugs will make it worse

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and thereallegend
All about receptors sensitivity, not just about hormone levels

Sounds like low estrogen

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Shit dude, did it deviate your septum or something ?

• +1
Reactions: twojei
I don't think so, but I do think that the chronic congestion could have exacerbated an already present deviation.

• So Sad
if it was a deviated septum it would be better because at least it would have a cure

• +1
it is from your swollen up sinus, not breathing properly means your not getting enough blood flow and therefore oxygen to your whole body.

Is there a surgical solution?
yes this also was what i was thinking, thank you all for answering may gandhi be with you.
i havent found a surgical or any other solution yet, if you or somebody could help me i would be so grateful

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back