Why I don't want to slay but rather have a monogamous but equal ltr

yandex99

yandex99

Master
am not against marriage if the woman works.

I don't even mind paying the bills,but there should be a agreement I get my needs met on a frequent basis,and it does not turn into a sexless marriage.

Furthermore,she should cook and clean.

Just like I take out the trash,and pay for repairs and upkeep etc

the problem with western women is they demand a man pay all the bills,provide them luxuries while they have no obligations to the table,because 'they are the table'.They think companionship is good in and of itself for a man to have from a woman,even though then you should just be friends,which in itself is a bad deal on the man's part because you act like a boyfriend but don't get any benefits of a boyfriend from said female,and western women don't even make good companions,they are insufferable to be around and not just because they're npc sjws and mind consumers from whatever garbage the elite push.

As for falling out of love,the feelings are there to make you produce children from a biological perspective,they will dissipate for sure,you don't base a relationship on feelings but rather what that person brings into your life.

I would surmise that you won't begin to hate each other if the woman treats you with decency and basic respect.

and Vice-versa.you cannot go in life chasing feelings and dopamine rushes,that is female behaviour.

We men should be more pragmatic and practical.

personally, I like the idea of having a stable relationship over the uncertainty and hard job of seeking hookups and fwb lays.it's too harsh on my self-esteem when I constantly get rejected,even if that is just women not liking my dating app profile.

I don't know how Casanovas can deal with this,they must have a streak of non-clinical psychopathy.

Could you deal with that?

seeking women is alot like gambling,so much uncertainty involved and alot to lose.

That said,in Thailand and the phillipines I hear hooking up with women off thaifriendly and dating apps and real life is relatively rewarding and easy for a caucasian foreigner.

Maybe,I would sow my wild oats there,but not in the west.

So you’re like most men—that is, you have few to no options and strongly want a monogamous relationship because it’s the only way you would get your sexual needs met.

Women don’t want men like you. They want a man that has options but is hesitant to choose monogamy when they can simply revolve through multiple women and enjoy them even more than the hellscape that is monogamy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
So you’re like most men—that is, you have few to no options and strongly want a monogamous relationship because it’s the only way you would get your sexual needs met.

Women don’t want men like you. They want a man that has options but is hesitant to choose monogamy when they can simply revolve through multiple women and enjoy them even more than the hellscape that is monogamy.
I'm goodlooking,just not a gigachad with a tiktok pheno which is required to slay in the west.

it's not about sexual needs either,I can go to hookers for that,in fact i'd rather that then pussybeg.

women do want men like us in places like asia,latin america and africa.

noone cares

exactly; monogamy is horrible anyways
your just a cuck OP

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member and Eternal_