Why I hate Niggers as a Black dude.

M

Malo66

Iron
Ok so there is a difference between a Black dude and a Nigger. I hate those ignorant retarded niggers who give us Blackies a bad name always being retarded and doing nigger stuff. I fucking want to lynch all those fucking retarded niggers. I am more racist to Niggers than Whites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Clavicular, cromagnon and 20 others
Images 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, cromagnon, psychomandible and 7 others
Ok so there is a difference between a Black dude and a Nigger. I hate those ignorant retarded niggers who give us Blackies a bad name always being retarded and doing nigger stuff. I fucking want to lynch all those fucking retarded niggers. I am more racist to Niggers than Whites.
i get it

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, billymidnight, lemonnz and 3 others
But that would blow people's minds.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
I have nothing against black people who talk and act normally and to pretend they invented everything.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, psychomandible, Jamaldickjavontus and 7 others
by the law of large numbers they simply have a different attitude, more animalistic, brutal, less mediated by reason and sensitivity. they have a chimpanzee-like behavior. clearly you can't tar everyone with the same brush

The Travis scott type blacks get mad bitches

Stfu nigger i say this as a arab desert dweller we invaded egypt and kicked out the native Egyptian blacks same happened in black iran and black rome

Neanderthal invaded the world and impurfied the black race fuck u:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I honestly feel shame being a invadser of Egypt but the cucked feeling of letting sudain niggers in hurta:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::incel:

i hate niggers, but I am not racist because I don't hate black people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
self-hating jestermaxxxer :lul:, these white and indian dudes won't fuck you

106th thread about black men today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Prisms7
blacks like you make me feel bad about hating niggers

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and MoggerGaston
just like kanye said one kelly oubre is worth a thousand daquavious

blacks like you make me feel bad about hating niggers
there's a difference between hating niggers and being racist tbh.

I hate niggers but I don't hate black people. I've had black friends before in my life.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Every race or culture has there undesirable elements.

I live in a Hispanic area. Many Hispanics here hate illegals. I was just talking to a Colombian contractor who went on an unhinged rant about "border hoppers" a few months ago lol.

Middle upper class Whites look down on "rednecks" and poor Whites too and make fun of them all the time.

Personally, I'm indifferent towards the violent thugs and "Pookies and Ray Rays." They def give us as bad name but, at the same time, some are not beyond redemption. Jay-Z used to be a dope dealer who stabbed his brother and now he's a Billionaire married to Beyonce.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
based black man, but fr nigger culture in the us is fucking insane they all just fuck get 15 abortions or give birth to 15 niglets, take drugs gangbang and kill each other

I stopped care about race a longtime ago as a mixed dude.

Stfu nigger i say this as a arab desert dweller we invaded egypt and kicked out the native Egyptian blacks same happened in black iran and black rome

Neanderthal invaded the world and impurfied the black race fuck u:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I honestly feel shame being a invadser of Egypt but the cucked feeling of letting sudain niggers in hurta:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::incel:
@handsomegrapist

caged not even black dudes like their own race