Why I'm hiring a makeup artist and why you should do it too [studies] False eyelashes, eyebrow pencil, foundation

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I want to hire a makeup artist

I want her to show me some foundation/concealer/cc cream or something that isnt obvious. keep trying ones until it looks legit

i want her to stick on some false eyelashes the perma ones which last for 2 weeks. but i wont get it long and obvious like girls do, ill just get small ones. and my current eyelashes dyed black

i want my eyebrows dyed and shaped up and eyebrow pencil

how do i do this? should i go into a makeup store for this? how do i not embarrass myself for this? or should i try find a personal one online which is like 1on1 or something? fuck man idk what to do

main focus will be on it not looking obvious and gay

if makeup statistically increases your attractiveness. and ur on a looksmaxxing forum. why would you not do it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 8365, Jungcuck and 7 others
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Make up is frauding

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
this nigga has so much money to throw away :lul:

I want her to show me some foundation/concealer/cc cream or something that isnt obvious. keep trying ones until it looks legit

i want her to stick on some false eyelashes the perma ones which last for 2 weeks. but i wont get it long and obvious like girls do, ill just get small ones. and my current eyelashes dyed black

how do i do this? should i go into a makeup store for this? how do i not embarrass myself for this? or should i try find a personal one online which is like 1on1 or something? fuck man idk what to do

View attachment 2106290
if makeup statistically increases your attractiveness. and ur on a looksmaxxing forum. why would you not do it?
attractive: nice to look at. That doesnt take into account other things. Not only that but these studies are normally bought by cosmetical companies. In the method they used pictures? Any study that uses pictures and not the person irl cant judge shit about attractiveness. Humans are 3d.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 26859
shes gonna think ur trans

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Patient A and Deleted member 26859
And that is how the cycle starts:

First it is just a few crazy minds that have the idea

Then some more users start taking it seriously, it starts to become popular

Next a couple of tiktokers popularize the idea

And it finally becomes mainstream.

• +1

i agree, do u think this is a good idea? or just crazy?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

View attachment 2106290
Good decision. I am doing the same - except fake lashes - just dye and curl.

Make up is frauding

Do you really think you live in an authentic and honest world? You are 14 yo or what, bro? Everyone frauds and nobody cares. Even you, beacuse chicks in makeup appeal to you more than the ones without.

I don't know where do you live, but tik tokers are using makeup for a long time now. It will not start to be popular, beacuse it ALREADY IS POPULAR. I am myself watching Kuesel's videos on how he blends the makeup that it isn't obvious and looks very natural.

• +1
Good decision. I am doing the same - except fake lashes - just dye and curl.

Do you really think you live in an authentic and honest world? You are 14 yo or what, bro? Everyone frauds and nobody cares. Even you, beacuse chicks in makeup appeal to you more than the ones without.

I don't know where do you live, but tik tokers are using makeup for a long time now. It will not start to be popular, beacuse it ALREADY IS POPULAR. I am myself watching Kuesel's videos on how he blends the makeup that it isn't obvious and looks very natural.
Tiktokers are not your real life dudes, 99% of guys think it is faggy to wear makeup
i agree, do u think this is a good idea? or just crazy?
Of course yes. Let me know what happens and if you have any tips to share with us

• +1
Tiktokers are not your real life dudes, 99% of guys think it is faggy to wear makeup

Of course yes. Let me know what happens and if you have any tips to share with us

Fortunately enough, I am a straight man and all I care is female appeal, not my dudes appeal. We can be friends, but their opinion on this... Well, I have a very special place for it - hidden deeply in my ass.

If you are gonna analyse each and other time before doing something, what your or not your dudes gonna think about it - you will end up nowhere. It's impossible to make everyone happy. Look at yourself in the first place, not on som homies, if they think you are faggy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 26859
Only make up you can get away with as a guy is BB cream. Only use very little to hide blemishes.

I have castor oil that’s mixed with Aloe Vera, Shea butter and a little henna extract and it helps give my eyelashes and eyebrows a thicker appearance

• +1
Also artificial eyelashes and shit like that is tailored towards women so you’ll always come out looking gay. You need to enhance your natural features, men eyebrow and eyelash mog the majority of women since we grow way more body hair.

So use an oil to give your eyelashes and eyebrows a thicker appearance and to slightly curl your eyelashes

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back