Why is blackpill so depressing? Why is this forum so depressing?

Carv

Carv

Inactive
The forum + black pill has removed my drive to grind. I feel stuck its like a toxic echo chamber.

Any advice?

It's like a weird depressing feeling of emptiness

Should i delete my account? I don't even have drive to looksmax?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, micropp and 2 others
I remember fucking a foid and thinking about blackpill while spacing out

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slavusz, glaruz, bloomercel and 3 others
DNR noone cares :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and h111
IMG 7374

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel and 6 others
It’s truly one of those things you will never be able to forget.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
DNR. u cryin or what?

• +1
Reactions: Carv
It is very depressing but the sad thing is it's like an abusive relationship. It tears you down but you can't help but go to your browser and click the forum out of muscle memory. You see some reacts you got or comments you got, and you feel inspired to keep going.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
It is very depressing but the sad thing is it's like an abusive relationship. It tears you down but you can't help but go to your browser and click the forum out of muscle memory. You see some reacts you got or comments you got, and you feel inspired to keep going.
Fr wtf do i do saar.

Yeah its like a narc relationship.

i don't want my entire life to be about .org :feelsuhh:

BBC……. Loading 5 pages COMING IN

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Fr wtf do i do saar.

Yeah its like a narc relationship.

i don't want my entire life to be about .org :feelsuhh:
Idk but you shouldn't have given that jew Master your money bhai

The forum + black pill has removed my drive to grind. I feel stuck its like a toxic echo chamber.

Any advice?

You think this place is dark. Lookism was colder and truly dark I heard.. earlier .org was also more darker. It was straight to the point. Nowadays, you got memes and excessive shitposting; and most ppl treat this place as a joke.. no respect (especially you man, stop with the BBC stuff nobody gives a fuck)

Anyways, what you are going through everybody went through after a few weeks-months after joining

That’s indeed true. But our priorities will change as we get older. We also would not have time to browse/rot on this..
It’ll be a thing of the past.. to such a point that time would eventually revert us back to bluepilled, by the time we reach old age

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
You think this place is dark. Lookism was colder and truly dark I heard.. earlier .org was also more darker. It was straight to the point. Nowadays, you got memes and excessive shitposting; and most ppl treat this place as a joke.. no respect (especially you man, stop with the BBC stuff nobody gives a fuck)

Anyways, what you are going through everybody went through after a few weeks-months after joining

That’s indeed true. But our priorities will change as we get older. We also would not have time to browse/rot on this..
It’ll be a thing of the past.. to such a point that time would eventually revert us back to bluepilled, by the time we reach old age
BBC stuff is a joke damn bro.

But yeah agreed but this been happened since Nov 2023 :forcedsmile:

The Whitepill is the final destination

Nah there are some mfs who ascend and gradually go back to redpill/bluepill mindset

‘It tears you down’ you’re 26 it’s an incel forum get a fucking grip holy hell:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and humanoidsub7
Because reality of human interactions is depressing. Nature is depressing and nature does not give a single fuck if a tornado is near your mom's home, or if a lightning kills you.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
what? you don't find it uplifting to know that life is just about being born with the right genes at the right time, and if you weren't you are hoeplessly fucked for life?

‘It tears you down’ you’re 26 it’s an incel forum get a fucking grip holy hell:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You just love barking for me jesus christ you're so pathetic kiddo. Just some little 16yr old British virgin with no life experience. Continue barking.

You just love barking for me jesus christ you're so pathetic kiddo. Just some little 16yr old British virgin with no life experience. Continue barking.
But at least I’m not torn down by an incel forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You’re also a virgin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Any advice?

Explain how the black has removed ur drive to grind

Good boy you do exactly as I say and keep barking for me.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fucking over that you’re even saying cringe shit like that to a 16 yo at 26!

Any advice?

Grind for surgeries. That’s the only way out

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Do what is good for you bro. I use this forum because it makes me laugh.
Looksmaxxing isn't only about dating. It will also help you ascend at your workplace, get treated better by people in general, and improve your perception of yourself.
The society is already collapsing. Just grab the popcorn and enjoy the show with us.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
Do what is good for you bro. I use this forum because it makes me laugh.
Looksmaxxing isn't only about dating. It will also help you ascend at your workplace, get treated better by people in general, and improve your perception of yourself.
The society is already collapsing. Just grab the popcorn and enjoy the show with us.
Legit point of view

• +1
Reactions: micropp
have a great life

good looks= love , and here people are ugly asf thats why no love

DNR noone cares :lul:
Nah the forums just dead i don’t get as many replies as i used too cause it’s invaded with greys

this forum was meant to be depressing it's literally an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

Any advice?

Just continue ur grind while niggas cope telling you ‘its all useless blaa’

I remember fucking a foid and thinking about blackpill while spacing out
And that is when you lost all empathy from my side.

As usual
4125820 3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

4128149 image 3

Nah there are some mfs who ascend and gradually go back to redpill/bluepill mindset
Yeah because for those motherfuckers the blackpill no longer applies to them.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker