Why is it so hard for manletcels to accept they are ugly fucks?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I was in the booze store yesterday, and saw an average faced manlet with a girl. probably same height as her, i'd guesstimate 5'6.

he got her because he wasn't an ugly fuck. he had a normal face.

so my question is, why can't manlets just accept they are ugly. take a selfie god damnit. and ask yourself "would a girl like that face". and I'd bet money it's no.

It reminds me of my thread I made on ethnics:

Message to incels who think they aren't ugly:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 8576 and 13 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 1464, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
This is not inspired by a thread that is currently popular in Looksmaxxing section

Rent free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Lev Peshkov
This is not inspired by a thread that is currently popular in Looksmaxxing section

Rent free
you're 13 years old and deny the dickpill

nuff said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Lev Peshkov
Didn't read, the height pill is real and no one gives a fuck about your gay little anecdote.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 7866
Everyone here is ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4612
Didn't read, the height pill is real and no one gives a fuck about your gay little anecdote.
make a tinder account and don't list your height. you'll barely get any matches because of your shit face

you can also go outside and see endless amounts of manlets with girls because of FACE

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and TheAnomaly

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Vvvvxxxx
make a tinder account and don't list your height. you'll barely get any matches because of your shit face

you can also go outside and see endless amounts of manlets with girls because of FACE
Height doesn't affect dating only, but every other aspect of life, and it's way easier being a 4/10 at 6ft4 than being a 6/10 at 5ft7.

And you're 6ft, you don't know what being a manlet is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy, DharkDC, turkproducer and 1 other person
IT IS OVER FOR MY WEAK 5 FEET 8 ASS

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Height doesn't affect dating only, but every other aspect of life, and it's way easier being a 4/10 at 6ft4 than being a 6/10 at 5ft7.

And you're 6ft, you don't know what being a manlet is.

i agree height matters in the social and career sense

but dating is about FACE

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and TheAnomaly
being a manlet is indeed depressing.. i must admit after around 5’10/11 in most countries in the west it’s just a benefit, not a necessity but every inch from 5’10 down to 5’6 or below is really life changing....

im 5’9 and even women i had sex with commented on my height. fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
its ogre for your ogre face
Cope, @Beetlejuice is decent looking i would even say above average (need to get leaner) in certain countries like the UK and France, his height is what fucked him up.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
For every good or average faced manlet with a girl there's 9 whom will get nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
being a manlet is indeed depressing.. i must admit after around 5’10/11 in most countries in the west it’s just a benefit, not a necessity but every inch from 5’10 down to 5’6 or below is really life changing....

im 5’9 and even women i had sex with
commented on my height. fuck this shit
there it is

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
i know i could get gf if i were psl 6 even as a manlet but doesnt change that tall ppl have it easier in all aspects of life.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
can you post an average face
i ain't engaging in this stupid hypothetical argument.

all i know is that i've seen dudes with normal faces get gfs even when short

only place height doesnt matter too much is highschool, i know a 5'5" dude and someone who literally is 5'4" in shoes have girlfriends

Everyone here is ugly
Not me
@bpdandectasy is it muh "personality" that's keeping me from slaying or the truth foids only want chads with 10 inch dicks.

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
incels.is

faggot

Your mindset. Im never denied lookstheory.
Just use dread game bro ur mindset is turning them off bro they can sense u didn't shower or get a haircut in a month

• JFL
Me not being NT has kept me from fucking girls because I didn't know how to talk to them.

• So Sad
Just use dread game bro ur mindset is turning them off bro they can sense u didn't shower or get a haircut in a month

Im not going to bother explaining if you wont listen.

Me not being NT has kept me from fucking girls because I didn't know how to talk to them.
you need to dickmaxx tbh

you can get laid by just having a big dick and you don't need to know how to talk to girls that way

you need to dickmaxx tbh

you can get laid by just having a big dick and you don't need to know how to talk to girls that way
I have a 5,5 incher. No amount of PE will even take me to average for my country.

• +1
@DutchPrettyBoy claims to be an aspie manlet but he got a pretty girlfriend because he's not an ugly fuck

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
im a loser incel and i see shorter guys with girlfriends than me because of face
i see people :soy:

Again no one gives a fuck about your gay anecdotes, anecdotal evidence < statistical evidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765