Why is Justin Bieber getting overrated

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’ve noticed recently the big JB praise this year and I guess other years of the 2020s.

Do you guys forget he was legit the most hated person on the internet during the entire 2009-2015 period.

I legit remember in 2013 all I could see on the internet was everyone shitting and making videos about him dying. His videos were plastered with dislikes.

Most of the JB fans were legit middle school aged girls. I legit remember this like they were so easy to troll JFL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 8uAte
hated by MEN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, SidharthTheSlayer, standardcel and 5 others
@SecularIslamist @0S4MA @IAMNOTANINCEL GTFIH

I’ve noticed recently the big JB praise this year and I guess other years of the 2020s.

Do you guys forget he was legit the most hated person on the internet during the entire 2009-2015 period.

I legit remember in 2013 all I could see on the internet was everyone shitting and making videos about him dying. His videos were plastered with dislikes.

Most of the JB fans were legit middle school aged girls. I legit remember this like they were so easy to troll JFL.
He was hated because he was a spoilt narcy pretty boy spitting on his fans egging peoples homes, DUIs ect ect

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ElTruecel
It was mostly men hating on him most JBs were simping extremely hard

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
hated by MEN
He was hated by a good amount of girls past the age of 12/13. But idk Normie girls probably loved him but alt/emo/chronically online foids didnt.
He was hated because he was a spoilt narcy pretty boy
Nah even in his beginnings we just hated him because his music was shit and he was getting pushed really hard by the industry ngl. But those were big reasons Fs during his post bowlcut era

• +1
You weren’t there for his prime

IMG 7850
IMG 7851
IMG 7849

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, RecessedChinCel, HeightPilledum and 3 others
i was there for his prime, i practically never saw even a jb aged girl simp for him, it was all 10 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Ok he mogged there hard ngl. But a lot of these people are talking about bowl cult era Jb he legit looked like a 12 year old during those days
Women are pedophiles too

• +1
no older women were attracted to young JB, that's not the kinda face that draws in the female pedos
He was molested by this older lady who touched his ass iirc

• JFL
Imagine getting more hate than actual mass murderers or terrorists. Shows how rotten people are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, HeightPilledum and ElTruecel
He has lost his prettyboy appeal.

• +1
and any woman who wasn't brainwashed into liking that retarded babyface twink
his face is very masculine wdym

Chadlite in his prime facially but Chad SMV. Ironically the ultimate JB appeal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and ElTruecel
Just be Singer bro!

Imagine getting more hate than actual mass murderers or terrorists. Shows how rotten people are
Mass murderers and terrorists aren't praised and shilled by the media conglomerates
You see them a couple of times in the news, they call them what they are, and then you forget about it the next day

Justin Bieber was a worldwide phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
is that considered feminine for his age? or does it just look feminine cause hes young im not sure
definitely feminine for his age, he looked more feminine at 16 than i did at 10