WHY mewing DOESNT work if ur past puberty(mike jew busted)

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
We already know that mewing should work like a palate expander but
regular palate expander doesnt work if ur past 15
after 15 your left and right maxilla starts to fuse together and it becomes harder to move
that why orthodontics doesnt use palate expanders after puberty only mse,and marpe because they have screws
why screws are important?
Intraoral frontal clinical and CBCT axial views before upper images and after lower

you can see that the screws itself split the suture,not the wire that fixed to your teeth
the reason why mewing works for children because the maxilla is not fused together and its easier to move
what can u expect from mewing?
wider upper teeth arch
wider smile

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Slob, Chadeep and 6 others
thanks for reminding I am fucked for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Selinity and 9 others
it isn't fused in adulthood either, just becomes very stiff

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Slayerino, Chadelite and 11 others
palate expander works on adult tho but slower

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, chadpreetcel123, hairyballscel and 7 others
you can get bone changes in 2 ways

Sutural growth

Bone remodeling

While the suture is fused past puberty and you can’t get sutural growth (unless mse) it is still very possible to get growth via remodeling which never stops just slows with age

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Selinity, SOS-Sonic and 5 others
you can get bone remodeling changes in 2 ways

Sutural growth

Bone remodeling

While the suture is fused past puberty and you can’t get sutural growth (unless mse) it is still very possible to get growth via remodeling which never stops just slows with age
how ?

wolffs law bone adapts to the stresses on it, constant force all around it will cause expansion by remodeling even though you aren’t inducing a sutural growth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Selinity, SOS-Sonic and 8 others
wolffs law bone adapts to the stresses on it, constant force all around it will cause expansion by remodeling even though you aren’t inducing a sutural growth
but i mean, can you do it naturally ? or need a device ?

So are you trying to say that, if i hard mew 24/7, the force will cause my maxilla to not shift forward, but increase in size (specifically from the front) ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Marsiere214, Vidyacoper and 3 others
There is no data on this at all
If u get a palate expander as an adult it will only change your upper arch and thats it
It doesnt mean that it will split the suture eventually

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Lmao, what do you mean palate expander doesn't work past puberty?
Very low IQ.

Palate expansion IS very possible at any age, and it will make differences on your face

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3043
Lmao, what do you mean palate expander doesn't work past puberty?
Very low IQ.

Palate expansion IS very possible at any age, and it will make differences on your face
You are very low iq shut the fuckup
It works but doesnt change your face faggot

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
why did connor mcgregor got more recessed with time if wolfs law is true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Darkstrand
here we go with the weekly homemade scientist thread that goes "muh kike jew exposed"

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Chadelite, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
You are very low iq shut the fuckup
It works but doesnt change your face faggot
Yes it fucking does lmao.
Bone remodeling happens constantly and still way after puberty.
Educate yourself and stop spreading lies and bs you lazy incel

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Darkstrand and Marsiere214
it widen your upper palate even adult
you need to widen lower palate, wide upper palate is only making it harder to have good hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3043
Yes it fucking does lmao.
Bone remodeling happens constantly and still way after puberty.
Educate yourself and stop spreading lies and bs you lazy incel
Reminder: this is common knowledge amongst orthodontists and there is a study on it
I got the palate expander information from @Sergio-OMS
Also reminder: you are a faggot who cant read

• JFL
Reactions: loromate and Deleted member 3043
you need to widen lower palate, wide upper palate is only making it harder to have good hollow cheeks
i've Heard that it's cope the stuff with the narrow palate and the hollow cheeks.
actually i want it only to widen my lips

here we go with the weekly homemade scientist thread that goes "muh kike jew exposed"
Here we go with the daily high iq wanna be faggot greycel
Shut up bro
Novody reads what ur opinion anyways

Reminder: this is common knowledge amongst orthodontists and there is a study on it
it works for widening the lips at least,no ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Widening the mouth maybe because the arch change
yes but i don't know if it will work with 100/100 certainty. if it does i wanna get it tbh since there is no other decent way to widen the lips

but i mean, can you do it naturally ? or need a device ?
oh lol just mewing will cause remodeling changes, it’s the reason that the palate expands so quickly, I developed a diastema 4 days after starting to mew

• Woah
Orthodontists aren't aware of Dental Orthopedics and they effect they have on teeth and appearence. I don't know who the fuck that guy you tag is.
Palate expansion is possible in adults and you will see differences in your face if you have a gear/device/appliance.
Mewing alone wont change almost nothing

• +1
Reactions: athnico
oh lol just mewing will cause remodeling changes, it’s the reason that the palate expands so quickly, I developed a diastema 4 days after starting to mew
how do you mew ? put lot of strenght ? and where your tongue start ?

There is no data on this at all
If u get a palate expander as an adult it will only change your upper arch and thats it
It doesnt mean that it will split the suture eventually
I literally said it’s not gonna split the suture, it doesn’t matter how bone change is achieved either by sutures or remodeling, bone is bone

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
forgive me i meant to say, if bonesmashing is legit why many mma fighters get more recessed with the years? and its mostly in the midface

Here we go with the daily high iq wanna be faggot greycel
Shut up bro
Novody reads what ur opinion anyways
muh greycel
check the join date you nigger, i've been browsing these sites for way longer than you
just because you've flooded the forum with 1000+ low IQ posts like these doesn't mean you have any sort of experience, let alone schooling us on palatal expansion JFL
you're not special for this muh mewing doesn't work thread, nobody gives a shit because it's literally the same trash content being posted over and over
the people who don't believe in it will just move on and get surgery, and the ones who do believe in it will just keep mewing and will not be affected in a million years by your wannabe scientific thread JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, athnico, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Mewing is a false hope and a scam after like 13

only things that work during teens is DHT and chewing 24/7

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
how do you mew ? put lot of strenght ? and where your tongue start ?
you don’t need a lot of stength for remodeling, but forward growth requires sutural growth and no amount of extra tongue force is going to cause that in under 2 years

just say nnnnn to find the place to start your tongue

• +1
you don’t need a lot of stength for remodeling, but forward growth requires sutural growth and no amount of extra tongue force is going to cause that in under 2 years

just say nnnnn to find the place to start your tongue
So are you trying to say that, if i hard mew 24/7, the force will cause my maxilla to not shift forward, but increase in size (specifically from the front) ?

there's two kinds of palate expansion, tooth borne and bone borne, bone borne being mse. Tooth borne just move the teeth out and don't actually split the sutures. Hence anything but mse is cope, also mse isn't always going to split the sutures. Your doctor might have to weaken the sutures(don't exactly remember how) so that the mse can split the sutures.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@retard bro, can i ask you some questions in pm pls

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Orthodontists aren't aware of Dental Orthopedics and they effect they have on teeth and appearence. I don't know who the fuck that guy you tag is.
Palate expansion is possible in adults and you will see differences in your face if you have a gear/device/appliance.
Mewing alone wont change almost nothing
they guy who i tagged is a maxilofacial surgeron
i didnt say that it cant widen the palate
qoute from an ortho
"A palatal expander will only tip the back teeth out in a non-growing adult A palatal expander in an adult will not work"
I literally said it’s not gonna split the suture, it doesn’t matter how bone change is achieved either by sutures or remodeling, bone is bone
but how bone remodelling is connected to all of this?
i dont understand you
muh greycel
check the join date you nigger, i've been browsing these sites for way longer than you
just because you've flooded the forum with 1000+ low IQ posts like these doesn't mean you have any sort of experience JFL, tone it down
you're not special for this muh mewing doesn't work thread, nobody gives a shit because it's literally the same trash content being posted over and over
the people who don't believe in it will just move on and get surgery, and the ones who do believe in it will just keep mewing and will not be affected in a million years by your wannabe scientific thread JFL
you registered in august yet you are still a retarded incel smh
you cant debunk my claims thats why you start to throw your shitty roasts at me
shut the fuck up kid,
there's two kinds of palate expansion, tooth borne and bone borne, bone borne being mse. Tooth borne just move the teeth out and don't actually split the sutures. Hence anything but mse is cope, also mse isn't always going to split the sutures. Your doctor might have to weaken the sutures(don't exactly remember how) so that the mse can split the sutures.
exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and sloopnoob
I would take anything an orthodontist says with a truckload or two of salt

they guy who i tagged is a maxilofacial surgeron
i didnt say that it cant widen the palate
qoute from an ortho
"A palatal expander will only tip the back teeth out in a non-growing adult A palatal expander in an adult will not work"

but how bone remodelling is connected to all of this?
i dont understand you

you registered in august yet you are still a retarded incel smh
you cant debunk my claims thats why you start to throw your shitty roasts at me
shut the fuck up kid,

exactly
wow bro ground breaking thread bro PhD in orthodontics faceass
nobody was going around screaming that mewing works even for 70 year olds
even the guys who do believe in it know that you can expect slight change as a teenager at best, anything more is gigacope
this whole thread is pointless, you didn't expose shit
muh you're still a retarded inkwell :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I would take anything an orthodontist says with a truckload or two of salt
i could have said that it is a common knowledge amongst maxillofacial surgeons aswell
but it doesnt matter tbh
wow bro ground breaking thread bro PhD in orthodontics faceass
nobody was going around screaming that mewing works even for 70 year olds
even the guys who do believe in it know that you can expect slight change as a teenage at best, anything more is gigacope
this whole thread is pointless, you didn't expose shit
a lot of people think mewing will still work after puberty, just browse the forum fucking idiot
if u think its a pointless thread why do you keep replying to it smh
ur life is pointless tbh

the palate would expand from remodeling quickly but it takes ages to shift the maxilla forward which requires suture growth and no amount of tongue force will cause any change in under 2 years

so you would get quick expansion but still not induce a forward growth change unless you did it for quite a long time @john2 quote didn’t work

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Bullshit. Mewing works

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Solidcoin and goat2x
forgive me i meant to say, if bonesmashing is legit why many mma fighters get more recessed with the years? and its mostly in the midface
There’s literally no mma fighter that’s recessed

i could have said that it is a common knowledge amongst maxillofacial surgeons aswell
but it doesnt matter tbh

a lot of people think mewing will still work after puberty, just browse the forum fucking idiot
if u think its a pointless thread why do you keep replying to it smh
ur life is pointless tbh
nobody here thought that but if that's your way of coping with your low IQ then damn, go on
Bullshit. Mewing works
i swear dude the level of cope in this thread is unparalleled

There’s literally no mma fighter that’s recessed
look at younger mcgregor vs him now, his midface has sunken

and in general many mma fighters i see got sunked midfaces and deep nasolabials like the ones casey neistat has

the palate would expand from remodeling quickly but it takes ages to shift the maxilla forward which requires suture growth and no amount of tongue force will cause any change in under 2 years

so you would get quick expansion but still not induce a forward growth change unless you did it for quite a long time @john2 quote didn’t work
but i dont understand your point
palate expander will change your teeth arch and thats it
i dont understand why the maxilla should follow it
post a research or write a proper explanation
nobody here thought that but if that's your way of coping with your low IQ then damn, go on

nobody here thought that mewing works but if that's your way of coping with your low IQ then damn, go on
Bullshit. Mewing works
lmao stop

look at younger mcgregor vs him now, his midface has sunken
it's most likely not because of that
to move a bone in a certain direction you need to apply constant slight force, if you just exert blunt force then bone is just gonna grow in that location to protect your skull
but i dont understand your point
palate expander will change your teeth arch and thats it
i dont understand why the maxilla should follow it
post a research or write a proper explanation

nobody here thought that mewing works but if that's your way of coping with your low IQ then damn, go on

lmao stop
dude you're not funny or witty by copying and modifying my replies, unfunny ass

• +1
it's most likely not because of that
to move a bone in a certain direction you need to apply constant slight force, if you just exert blunt force then bone is just gonna grow in that location to protect your skull

dude you're not funny or witty by copying and modifying my replies, unfunny ass
so bonesmashing the zygos will induce new bone to grow in the area over time?
by the way, its easier to bonesmash zygos etc, but how do u prevent your whole maxilla from eroding/"melting" over time due to aging, can anything be done?

and by the way, yes. tooth borne expansion won't move bone in teenagers and adults, but when mewing you're applying pressure on the palate, not on the teeth. so i don't know what tf you're on about anyways

• +1