Why niggas here complain about sugar

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Like legit
Why sugar is so jewish here and bad

I saw here someone saying that contain empty calories and u get fat and fat= estrogen. Ok let me break that autistic shit.
Why tf would you eat more calories than ur maintenance in the first place???? Like im not gonna eat 40000kcal just from sugar ????

Sougar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Hades, Deleted member 6400 and 5 others
Natural sugars are good for your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and ThreadMatters
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Like legit
Why sugar is so jewish here and bad

I saw here someone saying that contain empty calories and u get fat and fat= estrogen. Ok let me break that autistic shit.
Why tf would you eat more calories than ur maintenance in the first place???? Like im not gonna eat 40000kcal just from sugar ????

Horrifically LOW IQ.

For starters the calories in calories out dogma is bullshit, its nearly as dumb as the "dirty bulking" shit that comes out the bodybuilding community. Under that logic 2000 calories in cookies is better than 2100 calories in salmon salad.

Forget the calories , Sugar in its entirety spikes your insulin, which signals your body to store fat.

Do not underestimate the impact of hormones as well as genetics. I get fucked off when people laugh at fat people blaming them for eating too much when in reality they have absolutely shit hormone profiles and shit genetics.

I have literally seen women who eat like shit and never work out and have perfect bodies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, goat2x, Zercic and 4 others
When are people gonna get into their brains that weight loss is calories in/calories out and weight loss=/=health.

If you burn 2500 calories a day and only eat 2000 calories worth of sugar a day, it will be unhealthy but you will still lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, PhuccinManlet, Hades and 2 others
Horrifically LOW IQ.

For starters the calories in calories out dogma is bullshit, its nearly as dumb as the "dirty bulking" shit that comes out the bodybuilding community. Under that logic 2000 calories in cookies is better than 2100 calories in salmon salad.

Forget the calories , Sugar in its entirety spikes your insulin, which signals your body to store fat.

Do not underestimate the impact of hormones as well as genetics. I get fucked off when people laugh at fat people blaming them for eating too much when in reality they have absolutely shit hormone profiles and shit genetics.

I have literally seen women who eat like shit and never work out and have perfect bodies.
just break thermodynamics law bro
When are people gonna get into their brains that weight loss is calories in/calories out and weight loss=/=health.

If you burn 2500 calories a day and only eat 2000 calories worth of sugar a day, it will be unhealthy but you will still lose weight.
exactly
people just want fad diets

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Danish_Retard and goat2x
Horrifically LOW IQ.

Your last analogy is still calories in/calories out.

People who can eat a lot of food and never gain weight have good metabolism/hormones; their body burns extra CALORIES. This conforms to and doesn’t break calories in/calories out.

I’ve calorie counted whilst eating McDonald’s and junk food and lost weight easy. This is coming from a guy who was obese his whole child/teenhood and finds it difficult to lose weight in general.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your last analogy is still calories in/calories out.

People who can eat a lot of food and never gain weight have good metabolism/hormones; their body burns extra CALORIES. This conforms to and doesn’t break calories in/calories out.

I’ve calorie counted whilst eating McDonald’s and junk food and lost weight easy. This is coming from a guy who was obese his whole child/teenhood and finds it difficult to lose weight in general.

The limiting factor is your hormones and your genetics and how the food you eat interacts with this.

If you have family history of diabetes and consume 1000 calories of chocolate your body will react differently to someone who doesn't have problems with diabetes and consumes the same 1000 calories in chocolate. Your hormone profiles and genetics are the limiting factor not the calories.

Your indian if i am right indians are genetically predisposed to store fat in the abdominal areas, its not just the calories.

The limiting factor is your hormones and your genetics and how the food you eat interacts with this.

If you have family history of diabetes and consume 1000 calories of chocolate your body will react differently to someone who doesn't have problems with diabetes and consumes the same 1000 calories in chocolate. Your hormone profiles and genetics are the limiting factor not the calories.

Your indian if i am right indians are genetically predisposed to store fat in the abdominal areas, its not just the calories.

Either way, if you eat less calories than what you exert, you will lose weight

Eating a lot of sugar rapes your insulin sensitivity, but for the most part the anti-sugar online stuff either comes from keto copers or other diet copers

• +1
(((sugar)))

• JFL
I feel alot better by just ditching poly unsaturated and unsaturated fats

You can take coconutoil as replacement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
bro just dont eat sugar is it that fucking hard? it's 100% not healthy and u fucking know it. Why would u eat it on purpose?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Gaia262
in general avoid processed foods. Anything you could've eaten naturally is the way to go. Some people thrive on a carnivore whilst some people thrive on a vegan/plant based diet.

White flour
refined sugar
bad oils/fried foods
anything processed

Stick to good fatty meats, potatoes/white rice for your main carb source (avoid brown rice and possibly beans if they upset you), any fruit tbh (organic/non gmo) and veggies. Avoid plastic and BPAs. Genetics and hormones play a big role and some foods you may like upset other people. We're all different, find what's right for YOU.
I feel alot better by just ditching poly unsaturated and unsaturated fats

You can take coconutoil as replacement
Can I pm you bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Refined sugar is shit, natural one from vegetables > from fruits > from grains

Either way, if you eat less calories than what you exert, you will lose weight

If your hormone profile is shit from your lifestyle be it eating sugar and spiking insulin, too much stress raising cortisol your. Your metabolism will slow down, you will have extreme hunger craves, your body will prioritise fat storage and burn your muscle.

It's not as simple as calories in and out. It's just normie bs.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JackSparrow

I’m Indian and I’ve lost considerable weight by just counting calories and eating whatever I want (McDonalds, chocolate, etc).

• +1
oh right, u only meant to say to avoid brown rice

still retarded tho

Last edited:
I’m Indian and I’ve lost considerable weight by just counting calories and eating whatever I want (McDonalds, chocolate, etc).

Kl keeping eating chocolates and McDonald's and see how that serves you when you are older and your hormonal profile goes to shit. See if you can still lose weight.

Just remember people take steroids and hormones and can suddenly increase what they are eating without putting on fat. It's hormones and genetics.

People as they get older in their 30s can eat the same exact same diet they did in their 20s and suddenly put on fat, why ? Because their hormonal profiles and have changed and is no longer how it used to be.

Therefore in conclusion calories in and out as everything is bullshit, it's much more complex from individual to individual.

Last edited:
Kl keeping eating chocolates and McDonald's and see how that serves you when you are older and your hormonal profile goes to shit. See if you can still lose weight.

Just remember people take steroids and hormones and can suddenly increase what they are eating without putting on fat. It's hormones and genetics.

People as they get older in their 30s can eat the same exact same diet they did in their 20s and suddenly put on fat, why ? Because their hormonal profiles and have changed and is no longer how it used to be.

Therefore in conclusion calories in and out as everything is bullshit, it's much more complex from individual to individual.
I don’t eat it all the time, it’s just an example of how calories are most important for weight loss. In general I’m into health + fitness.

Hormones and age matter BECAUSE of calories. Due to hormones and metabolism changing with age, your body doesn’t burn as many CALORIES as before. Everything comes right back to calories.

You can’t just come in here and say the law of thermodynamics is bullshit, where’s your phd or scientific paper to support this? It’s been thoroughly concluded in nutritional science that regardless of macro ratio (protein/fat/carb), weight loss always comes down to calories.

• Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Horrifically LOW IQ.

Thanks brother, I totally agree with everything you have said in this thread.

In the past I fell into the meme of counting calories, and my conclusion is that it is not healthy either physically, mentally or socially. I have to say that I actually managed to lose weight but as soon as I stopped that horrible regimen, impossible to carry in the long term, I gained weight like never before and I have not been able to get slim again since then.

Until a few days ago, I still believed that caloric balance was the most important thing to lose weight but that you simply had to eat a little less intuitively (not counting calories) and exercise. But just yesterday I discovered Dr. Jason Fung and he totally changed my paradigm. So now I am aware that hormones (especially insulin) play an important role in weight loss.

I'm still researching all about it, but what could you advise someone who can't lose weight even by eating less and exercising regularly?

Thanks brother, I totally agree with everything you have said in this thread.

In the past I fell into the meme of counting calories, and my conclusion is that it is not healthy either physically, mentally or socially. I have to say that I actually managed to lose weight but as soon as I stopped that horrible regimen, impossible to carry in the long term, I gained weight like never before and I have not been able to get slim again since then.

Until a few days ago, I still believed that caloric balance was the most important thing to lose weight but that you simply had to eat a little less intuitively (not counting calories) and exercise. But just yesterday I discovered Dr. Jason Fung and he totally changed my paradigm. So now I am aware that hormones (especially insulin) play an important role in weight loss.

I'm still researching all about it, but what could you advise someone who can't lose weight even by eating less and exercising regularly?

Vaser liposuction to permanently remove the fat cells

Some people are volatile tp get fat its genes. Mpst likely an adaptation to survive famines.

Vaser liposuction permanently removes the fat cells.

I had it done in high definition.

Screenshot 20201017 201625 OneDrive

Vaser liposuction to permanently remove the fat cells

Some people are volatile tp get fat its genes. Mpst likely an adaptation to survive famines.

Vaser liposuction permanently removes the fat cells.

I had it done in high definition.

View attachment 747252

Yes, but that would be until after losing weight right? How can I lose weight naturally without taking calories into account?

Yes, but that would be until after losing weight right? How can I lose weight naturally without taking calories into account?

Imo try the one meal a day diet, it replicates fasting.

Even jason fung advises to fast. Its brutal the first few days but gets easy.

Make sure the one meal you have is plentiful and fills you (no junk food like processed carbs)

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters