WHY SOME PEOPLE UNDERRATE ALAIN DELON AND CHICO

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
Just saw a post about this on how Chico shouldn't be considered a PSL god due to a lack of dimorphism or something along the lines. I see people underrating Alain Delon all the time too. The thing about these two specific moggers is that they excel in harmony rather than dimorphism and have some of the highest harmony you or me have ever seen. This leads to sometimes being underwhelming in photos compared to some PSL gods who have very good dimorphism. However all you need to do to fix that little silly thought is to look at them in motion and realize that with harmony they look appealing from every single angle and look practically appeal unmoggable in motion.

Alain Delon prime is unmoggable ALAIN DELON PRIME IS UNMOGGABLE
TAKE THE HARMONY PILL

Also the reason Alain Delon is so attractive is cause he probably has the most wide appeal on women rather than being super striking, same with Chico. Chico carried wattpad btw

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PslDoky, untouchable_coper and 9 others
Just saw a post about this on how Chico shouldn't be considered a PSL god due to a lack of dimorphism or something along the lines. I see people underrating Alain Delon all the time too. The thing about these two specific moggers is that they excel in harmony rather than dimorphism and have some of the highest harmony you or me have ever seen. This leads to sometimes being underwhelming in photos compared to some PSL gods who have very good dimorphism. However all you need to do to fix that little silly thought is to look at them in motion and realize that with harmony they look appealing from every single angle and look practically appeal unmoggable in motion.

TAKE THE HARMONY PILL
Alain delon is Indeed a mogger

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, lelouch and Deleted member 16357
Agreed, chico and delon are breedable as fuck

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, chawaje, Prince88 and 1 other person
Indeed.

Harmony, averageness, ratios and coloring > dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Ukcel1388, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, lelouch and Esteban1997
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl

TAKE THE HARMONY PILL

Also the reason Alain Delon is so attractive is cause he probably has the most wide appeal on women rather than being super striking, same with Chico. Chico carried wattpad btw
Delon is unmoggable and a PSL god
Chico isn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Artemis and lelouch
Delon is unmoggable and a PSL god
Chico isn't
Delon best face on the planet, the wide appeal is unmoggable for sure

• +1
Ian Somerhalder,Henry Cavill,Tom cruise, bradd pitt , many more usual names
Cruise is Chadlite not even in the same dimension. Somerhalder is 6.25 psl. Cavill and Pitt arent there either

• JFL
very stupid to say that chico lack dimorphism look any group picture of him and looks how giant and robust his skull is

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Cruise is Chadlite not even in the same dimension. Somerhalder is 6.25 psl. Cavill and Pitt arent there either
tom cruise is facialy chad he is one the best looking guys ever look at this video

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Deleted member 24789
Prime Delon is unmoggable

Chico is the best looking man on earth ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and cytoplasm
Chico is the best looking man on earth ngl
it's like if you were saying that the chad 6'3 of your university was the most beautiful in the world

it's like if you were saying that the chad 6'3 of your university was the most beautiful in the world
You have never seen anyone as good-looking as chico, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
alain is one of the few people posted here that actually looks good in natural light.

chico looks like a normie without heavy editing + fraud.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
alain is one of the few people posted here that actually looks good in natural light.

exactly my point with his harmony no frauding is needed

• +1
Reactions: Orc

Chico's best pics are candids

chico is on the forum too, doesnt mean anything
yeah, usually im busy fucking my supermodel wife, but sometimes i come on here just to see what the uggos are up to

You have never seen anyone as good-looking as chico, stop coping
Now that you say it, maybe 6 guys at best ngl

among them there is a chad in my university

Now that you say it, maybe 6 guys at best ngl

among them there is a chad in my university
Show me that chad and ill tell you if hes better looking than chico or not

TAKE THE HARMONY PILL

Rampant samefaggotry itt

Alains appeal is to femcels
Chico is prime women

I’m not hearing it from incels in looksmax girls love them that’s what matters

Alains appeal is to femcels
Chico is prime women
Alain delon was sex symbol for European cinema, chico? Watt pad 15-18 only unless for you 15 year old are prime🤣🤣🤣