why spend a fortune on clothes if u look shit

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
i knew so many people who were negative psl and spend hundreds on clothes just to impress girls. they still looked shitters, makes no sense what do u guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 1707, RecessedPrettyboy and 3 others
if you are hot your clothes can make you look hotter, if you not, your clothes can make you look low inhib

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Norwooder, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
Most expensive brands look like shit and only serve the purpose of flexing

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, prgfromnl and Deleted member 2621
i knew so many people who were negative psl and spend hundreds on clothes just to impress girls. they still looked shitters, makes no sense what do u guys think?
she will fuck a chad wearing a potato sack over an incel in Balmain.

• Love it
Reactions: Sal123
because everything matters and if ur ugly u shouldnt give up

u see that 160 cm roided bald 40 years old fuck with armani shirt and tight leggings in yeezy and painted beard?

you can laugh at him, but hes doing it right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, justanothergymcell, DidntRead and 3 others
because everything matters and if ur ugly u shouldnt give up

u see that 160 cm roided bald 40 years old fuck with armani shirt and tight leggings in yeezy and painted beard?

you can laugh at him, but hes doing it right
You badmouthin @ChadKahn brahh?? :lul: :lul:

no he is a bad example cuz he looks good

there are a lot of people who do same as him (or try) but theyre ugly

chadkhan doesnt give shit about stupid clothes.
hes roided but 6'2, good looking.

tbh overcompensation is really laughable, but i understand thats the only chance for them.

tbh overcompensation is really laughable, but i understand thats the only chance for them.
i respect overcompensation because it gives them a chance of survival

other people in same condition drown

Clothing is HUGE COPE same with hair cut gym etc. Chad doesn't need to do that to be attractive and Chad's naturally high test lets him be muscular without exercise.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
clothes works because most girls like that stuff tbh

i respect overcompensation because it gives them a chance of survival

other people in same condition drown
but hip hop copers are so cringe JFL with streetwears
its not even funny.
it disgust me when girls use word 'fashionable'
cuz i know she doesnt give jack shit if chad wears baggy ass trunk pants. she will still suck his cock.

no clothes for face, i literally being walking like shit in this 2k19 year.

MASSIVE COPE girls don't give a shit about hygiene clothing etc if you are tall and rich

Look up faberyayo on youtube, He's a dutch rapper who still slays even though he is 2 PSL

wear the biggest watch theory

I cringe every time I see fags with big Tommy Hilfiger, Supreme, Gucci or Boss brand emblems, or any other big brands, its absolutely low T, you pay a lot of money just to be a walking advertisement, it's on pair with being a cuckold.

Pay for quality materials that fit together, are comfortable and go well with each other. Look for clothes that fit your body well. Dont pay for logo to fake your status. Streetwear kids with their Yeezies are cringe subhumans that spend hundreds just because some nigger wore those shoes.

5$ tshirt slayer
SmartSelect 20191201 164913 Firefox

1000$+ outfit coper subhuman
SmartSelect 20191201 164946 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Sal123
I cringe every time I see fags with big Tommy Hilfiger, Supreme, Gucci or Boss brand emblems, or any other big brands, its absolutely low T, you pay a lot of money just to be a walking advertisement, it's on pair with being a cuckold.

Pay for quality materials that fit together, are comfortable and go well with each other. Look for clothes that fit your body well. Dont pay for logo to fake your status. Streetwear kids with their Yeezies are cringe subhumans that spend hundreds just because some nigger wore those shoes.

5$ tshirt slayer
View attachment 179341

1000$+ outfit coper subhuman
View attachment 179342
That tshirt is probably 40 bucks doe.

MASSIVE COPE girls don't give a shit about hygiene clothing etc if you are tall and rich
bad hygiene is a death sentence unless you're so tall she can't smell your breath.