Why tf did my voice get higher?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I went from a constant 90-95Hz voice to now 105-110 in two weeks or so. And I even feel it in my body, I knew I had higher voice, I dont feel as relaxed in my lungs and upper body. Where does this come from? I indulged in a lot of lizard brain activity in this time frame (almost no prefrontal Cortex activity), maybe that is why? I feel less manly because of it, and I cant force a deeper voice, it doesnt work for me, the frequency is the same

Your mood affects your voice, you're probably low t and have high cortisol levels at the moment, for some reason

• +1
Reactions: je777, bishōnenmaxxer and Jamaldickjavontus
Im not kidding, 115 Hz right now, what the fuck happens. Maybe beta Carotene build up?

Your mood affects your voice, you're probably low t and have high cortisol levels at the moment, for some reason
But why is the deepest voice frequency I can force right now still higher than my average voice frequency a couple weeks ago? doesnt make any sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
Holy shit maybe from neck training like Mike Tyson?

i dont know

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
I went from a constant 90-95Hz voice to now 105-110 in two weeks or so. And I even feel it in my body, I knew I had higher voice, I dont feel as relaxed in my lungs and upper body. Where does this come from? I indulged in a lot of lizard brain activity in this time frame (almost no prefrontal Cortex activity), maybe that is why? I feel less manly because of it, and I cant force a deeper voice, it doesnt work for me, the frequency is the same
When your vocal chords physically expand due to puberty and become larger i.e. the tone becomes deeper, there is no undoing or losing that. That vocal range is still there, you are just not resonating within it for one reason or another. Could be elevated heart rate or shallow breathing, that and anxiety are my guess. Exercise (lowers resting heartrate), mindfulness and being present will help

nofap to restore it

Vocal cords are probably tighter now. Stretch you neck out. Try to get a good stretch on your vocal cords and do it a couple times a day. Happens to me a lot after I get done gymceling.

And yeah if you are training your neck that will really do it.