Why tf do people here consider Slavs as "not White" ?

Then you're a LARPer , post nose Kike , or are you some IT Foid infiltrating ?
This is what happens when your spend your entire developing years on obscure /r9tranny/ and /pol/ subforums.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 29456
Images   2023 05 11T114021415
Images   2023 05 11T114101858
Images   2023 05 11T114048753

Finnish ARYAN Master Race reporting in!

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Im not incel im legit only here for boredom
Praat nederlands met me even nederlands met me mijn gevoel zegt mij dat wij vanavond samen kijken naar de ….

Just my take, but I think it's about not fitting the white looksmax demographics.

When I think of white people I think of the population that is 5% GL, 80% normie, 15% subhuman.

Slavs (men) tend to be 1% GL, 14% normie, 85% subhuman. These ratios are unironically the same as what you see in curries, rice, and gulf arabs /khaleeji leaning people
You've never been to a slav country

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Slavs have the second highest percentage of Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair after Scandinavians , and if you count Finns as Slavs then just know that Finland has the highest percentage of Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes in the world
Slavs also tend to be Tall and Framemoggers , The Czech Republic has an average height for Men of 6 Foot , same as Denmark , one of the Tallest in the world
it’s just autistic sfcel cope, no one looks at a russian guy and thinks he’s “asian” he obviously looks white to normies

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Those aren’t finns.
They are Finnish born in Finland... How aren't they Finnish?
Please don't tell me only Kimi Raikkonen lookalikes are Finnish 🤭

You’re a nigger ape worshipper.
Lol you are legit half chinese and look mexican. You do realize in a nazi world, your kind would be at the bottom of the totem pole

do you have a cuck fetish or something?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hirola and Deleted member 29456
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 1901 and Brazitard

😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29456
Slavs are white and many moggers are Slav

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29456 and ArcticStorm
It only shows the 3rd guy, what about the rest??
Reverse image search then yourself. But over for your iq faggot most of them are clearly mongoloid and the curry is clearly a curry and not Finnish dumb dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29456 and ArcticStorm
Reverse image search then yourself. But over for your iq faggot most of them are clearly mongoloid and the curry is clearly a curry and not Finnish dumb dumb
Ethnic