Why tf do people here consider Slavs as "not White" ?

View attachment 2196719 We have a different genetic haplogroup, closer to Asians as in the image above. Western Europeans have r1b, majority of Slavs have r1a.
800px-Kuz_irl.jpg

View attachment 2196719 We have a different genetic haplogroup, closer to Asians as in the image above. Western Europeans have r1b, majority of Slavs have r1a.

R1a is not closer to asians you moron, r1b and r1a are clades of the same haplogroup. Thank you for proving that west and east euros are both equally white with a nordic haplogroup.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
because this is all a brainwashing of the west to give the image that slavs are different and inferior because the soviet union was a big threat to these countries since always, imagine if white americans or europeans saw russians as a race of superior whites, that would be the end for the west moral, they also take advantage of low slavic racial pride (most slavs don't really care about color and most of them are not racist)
View attachment 2196709
IMG 20230405 WA00102

@cloUder @DarkTriadChad @Ekil73_YT @St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1901 and DarkTriadChad
First, Slavic is not a homogeneous group. It is just a linguistic group. When most say Slavic, they think of Russian. Russians have a high admixture of Mongol blood, years of domination by Genghis Khan, Bulgarians and Serbs are shitskins, they look like Turks. The only White Slavs are Czech Slovenes and Poles, the most civilized and rich, the only Slavic democratic countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Russians have a high admixture of Mongol blood, years of domination by Genghis Khan

Fucking cope. Other way around. Show any proof of russians having mongol blood. You can't. They have 98%+ european dna. And 0 mongol paternal genes, their asian genes are maternal, meaning if they mixed with asians it was russian men fucking asian women.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ArcticStorm
haha notice how people insecure about their own color and culture see germans as some kind of white superior being where he is the only one who can decide if someone is white or not, pathetic, incredibly this phenomenon happened after the ww2 and is strongly and only influenced by Nazism
bro germany will soon be inhabited only by arabs, germans don't get tired of failing, first the russian chads killing theur grandparents in the ww2 and fucking their women, now the immigrants from africa invading and dominating their country ITS OVER

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29456
R1a is not closer to asians you moron, r1b and r1a are clades of the same haplogroup. Thank you for proving that west and east euros are both equally white with a nordic haplogroup.
slavs are only seen as "other" since they are only whites who have been conquered by non whites. Nothing to do with autistic eye colours

its why italians are seen as more euro than russians despite being visibly more ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: hirola and poopoohead
haha notice how people insecure about their own color and culture see germans as some kind of white superior being where he is the only one who can decide if someone is white or not, pathetic, incredibly this phenomenon happened after the ww2 and is strongly and only influenced by Nazism

bro your country will soon be inhabited only by arabs, your people don't get tired of failing, first the russian chads killing yall grandparents in the ww2 and fucking their women, now the immigrants from africa invading and dominating your country ITS OVER
I am not in Germany so zero cares also i like black women like you can read above so my son wil be brown himself

If slavs arent white netiher are anglos

• +1
slavs are only seen as "other" since they are only whites who have been conquered by non whites. Nothing to do with autistic eye colours

its why italians are seen as more euro than russians despite being visibly more ethnic.

Nah, it's cause they're poorer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and St.TikTokcel
Just like terroni and gayreeks.
Greeks also have the looks failo tho, i even see normie americans debate whether greeks are white because of how ethnic they look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29456
Fucking cope. Other way around. Show any proof of russians having mongol blood. You can't. They have 98%+ european dna. And 0 mongol paternal genes, their asian genes are maternal, meaning if they mixed with asians it was russian men fucking asian women.
Majority of Russia is in Asia also didn't mongols invaded kievan rusf where the "Nordic Russians" lived @St.TikTokcel

Greeks also have the looks failo tho, i even see normie americans debate whether greeks are white because of how ethnic they look.
Only germanic people are white the rest is ethnic

Nah, it's cause they're poorer.
nope, poland is in top 35 richest countries in world yet theres still huge antipolish sentiment in Uk and same goes for other slavs.

• +1
Reactions: hirola and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 28691 and BongMog
Slavs have the second highest percentage of Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair after Scandinavians , and if you count Finns as Slavs then just know that Finland has the highest percentage of Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes in the world
Slavs also tend to be Tall and Framemoggers , The Czech Republic has an average height for Men of 6 Foot , same as Denmark , one of the Tallest in the world
Same reason Finns are Finngols and also aren't white.

ITT: this screencap
Wp reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, User49 and inceI
To normies they are white if that's what you mean OP

• +1
Just my take, but I think it's about not fitting the white looksmax demographics.

When I think of white people I think of the population that is 5% GL, 80% normie, 15% subhuman.

Slavs (men) tend to be 1% GL, 14% normie, 85% subhuman. These ratios are unironically the same as what you see in curries, rice, and gulf arabs /khaleeji leaning people

• JFL
Reactions: inceI
Just my take, but I think it's about not fitting the white looksmax demographics.

When I think of white people I think of the population that is 5% GL, 80% normie, 15% subhuman.

Slavs (men) tend to be 1% GL, 14% normie, 85% subhuman. These ratios are unironically the same as what you see in curries, rice, and gulf arabs /khaleeji leaning people
Lol at claiming 85% of slavs are subhuman, thats dravidian tier numbers

• +1
Reactions: hirola and ArcticStorm

But of course foids ratio is 90% Stacy, 9% Becky and 1% Subhuman. At least that is what curries told me.

• JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 28691 and MakinMogReturns
I agree Slavs are white. It’s meds and Iberians who are ethnic (depending on individual pheno)

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 23778