Why tf do people here consider Slavs as "not White" ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29456 and ArcticStorm
Water.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Sanguinius
Wdym? I am half white.
sure, but no offence i have seen your pics and mexican pheno. You wouldn't ever pass in any european country

• +1
Reactions: hirola and Deleted member 29456
White genes are weak you. Are just ethnic
Cope. You are just blind. Even if I do look more ethnic I’m still half white. Not all genes affect appearance anyway overal I’m half white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 29456 and ArcticStorm
Cope. You are just blind. Even if I do look more ethnic I’m still half white. Not all genes affect appearance anyway overal I’m half white.
Cant cope with being ethnic jfl nobody will think you are white so you are ethnic

sure, but no offence i have seen your pics and mexican pheno. You wouldn't ever pass in any european country
You are trying to say I’m a cuck for liking my own race. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29456 and ArcticStorm
Cant cope with being ethnic jfl nobody will think you are white so you are ethnic
this is him, braindead stfcel thinks he's white lol :lul:
Image 2023 05 11 160120466

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 29456
Lol at claiming 85% of slavs are subhuman, thats dravidian tier numbers
If u read the post bhai, u will see that is my point. And I'm saying this being surrounded by slavs, rice, curry, gulf arabs right now.

@FailedNormieManlet get this cat in comprehension 101 now

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and inceI
By the way, mirin ur username

• +1
Reactions: inceI
  • +1
Reactions: hirola, Deleted member 23778, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
This is a common trait of sfcels, most are off brand whites claiming a race that doesn't even acknowledge them

True but i will end this debate here race is also bulshit end of the day we all come from the same place in Africa

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and inceI
Ok bhai, if u wanna believe that...
im literally in one rn, i wish that was the case as it would make me a top 15% male. you just couldnt handle the mog, shitskin

Subhuman also
Ok but I’m half white. I’m not gonna let retards like you and @incel determine my ethnicity. I’m half white which is a simple fact not worthy of any controversy. I’m not claiming to be full white and you can’t claim that I’m full Asian when my DNA and phenotype says otherwise. (Of course room-temperature IQ retards like you don’t know phenotypes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Magnum Opus and ArcticStorm
Reverse image search then yourself. But over for your iq faggot most of them are clearly mongoloid and the curry is clearly a curry and not Finnish dumb dumb
They are clearly Mongoloid because Finns ARE Mongols, you dumb fuck 🤭

Slavs are too big moggers i will have to geomax out of czech republic coz i'm short.
You're Czech ? I'm Austrian , how's it going neighbour ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
They are clearly Mongoloid because Finns ARE Mongols, you dumb fuck 🤭
They aren’t mongoloid. If you looked at their dna you’d see they are much closer to caucasoid than mongoloid this classified as caucasoid. I shouldn’t even have to explain something this simple.

Also you’re a faggot and should be banned. Kys.

• +1
They aren’t mongoloid. If you looked at their dna you’d see they are much closer to caucasoid than mongoloid this classified as caucasoid. I shouldn’t even have to explain something this simple.

Also you’re a faggot and should be banned. Kys.
If they are Caucasoid then why they aren't like the Dagestani/Chechen but got slanted chinky eyes instead?

I'm not a faggot, but what I do with my body and if I like or not attention-whoring is not of your business... I also got banned 2 times, why should it happen again? Just because you want it? You aren't God.

You are a Crypto-Finn in denial and you want to be white so much it's pathetic, just get over it, start loving yourself ☺️

.org users are autistic shitters

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and ArcticStorm
  • +1
Ok but I’m half white. I’m not gonna let retards like you and @incel determine my ethnicity. I’m half white which is a simple fact not worthy of any controversy. I’m not claiming to be full white and you can’t claim that I’m full Asian when my DNA and phenotype says otherwise. (Of course room-temperature IQ retards like you don’t know phenotypes)
Not something as half white

Because slavs dont have JBW halo and aren't considered white by germanics/nordics.

Slavs are a discriminated minority here in the netherlands just like other ethnicities. White people despise slavs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21044
Because slavs dont have JBW halo and aren't considered white by germanics/nordics.

Slavs are a discriminated minority here in the netherlands just like other ethnicities. White people despise slavs.
Most Slavs Are Blonde And Blue Eyed , I'm Austrian But I Consider Slavs As White
IMG 20230405 WA00102
IMG 20230511 WA0002

Only Anglo Filths Despise Slavs

• Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Only Anglo Filths Despise Slavs
Nah, native dutch people consider slavs lowIQ, uncivilized, thuggish, propensity for criminality/violence, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691