Why this forum became bluepilled af

J

jabaduk

Master
Literally people post things like NT maxing or don’t take steroids saying shit like it will destroy ur organs, so What bitch im gonna die at 30yo Where 99% of men are in ltr with foid who used to be passed around, same about diuretics or oral minoxidil, shit is dope and fast Looksmax but some people here are pussy af and look for side effects :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others
Literally people post things like NT maxing or don’t take steroids saying shit like it will destroy ur organs, so What bitch im gonna die at 30yo Where 99% of men are in ltr with foid who used to be passed around, same about diuretics or oral minoxidil, shit is dope and fast Looksmax but some people here are pussy af and look for side effects :lul:
Strawman after Strawman. How about you strike a balance between longevity and effectiveness of methodology without comprising either.

Yknow...so you can actually enjoy your hard work instead of having to be on hospital machinery for the rest of your life at age 35.

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Deleted member 21863
Strawman after Strawman. How about you strike a balance between longevity and effectiveness of methodology without comprising either.

Yknow...so you can actually enjoy your hard work instead of having to be on hospital machinery for the rest of your life at age 35.
I don’t even want to live for more like next 5-10 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orc and Deleted member 21531
This was never a blackpilled forum incel

Just a place to improve looks

Go to incel.is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I don’t even want to live for more like next 5-10 years
I’ll visit some countries which I wanted to visit, wait till my parents die since I don’t want them to see my death tbh and that’s literally it, i don’t want to be depressed average and seeing everything in grey with wife who doesn’t even love u

don’t take steroids saying shit like it will destroy ur organs
Use of Anabolic Steroids is in fact linked to destruction of kidney function.
You can still take it if you want, it's your decision after all.

But someone being "pussy" has nothing to do with the :bluepill:, so you're using the term wrong. You can still be a blackpiller who knows how important looks are while being afraid to undergo surgery. Doesn't make you any less blackpilled though.

Highly doubt that, since life for 99% of men besides literally celebrities, athletes etc are utter shit past certain age
You might change your mind

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Highly doubt that, since life for 99% of men besides literally celebrities, athletes etc are utter shit past certain age
I disagree but okay

Use of Anabolic Steroids is in fact linked to destruction of kidney function.
You can still take it if you want, it's your decision after all.

But someone being "pussy" has nothing to do with the :bluepill:, so you're using the term wrong. You can still be a blackpiller who knows how important looks are while being afraid to undergo surgery. Doesn't make you any less blackpilled though.
Yea it’s linked i believe the studies, but i don’t think that it’s the most important thing, I mean quality of one’s life drastically go down within years

I disagree but okay
Look around for normal people who are going to the same job every single day, being slayer in late teens or early twenties is much more often than being one after 30yo

Look around for normal people who are going to the same job every single day, being slayer in late teens or early twenties is much more often than being one after 30yo
I'm not a slayer and I'm happy

As blackpill becomes mainstream most normies migrate to looksmax with their shitty tips like just be nt, just be confident, just hit the gym bro

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and jabaduk
IMO life is worth living until 40-45 without kids, and longer if you have kids.

I'm personally going to call it quits if I somehow lost access to my money, or was unable to reverse aging later in life & looked like a hideous monster.

With Tom Cruises aging genetics it might be worth it to see it through your 50s but I don't have that luxury.

30-35 is way too early to rope. There are actually lots of guys in this age range who are still very neotenous.

My bottom line is, I don't want to live as a non-sexual, ugly, balded 'being'. That's what most old men are. Only good for providing money, but sneered at in disgust by women.
That point comes much later than your 30s for some people though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055