Wide jaw + Narrow temples

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Does anyone else have this and what hairstyle do you have?

I’ve got this and found that low fade with volume on the top and corners of the head balances this out well.

- Low fade emphasises jaw and cheekbones due to the contrast.
- Volume at top and corners balances out the head so that the jaw doesn’t overpower it and make it look like a legit triangle or pear.

This is an example of wide jaw and narrow temples:

48E278E9 35C8 4650 BFFF F49A9D146F98

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I do exactly the same and it works well.

I have this, but I keep my hair chin length with the temples covered so you can't tell.

I have narrow temples but the back of head is wide and so is forehead

@thecaste @JMax How come the guy in my pic can pull of a very high fade? Is it due to low bf%?

holy fuck this is actually my headshape. ty op

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
holy fuck this is actually my headshape. ty op
No worries

My hairstyle works, but just curious how this guy can get away with such a high fade, probs due to low bf% right?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
No worries

My hairstyle works, but just curious how this guy can get away with such a high fade, probs due to low bf% right?
no clue, but what exactly makes that guy look good

How can u decide if u have narrow or wide temple

How can u decide if u have narrow or wide temple
Well if your temples are narrower than your face then they are noticeably narrow.

I’m talking relatively, not universally.

I have this, its over.

@thecaste @JMax How come the guy in my pic can pull of a very high fade? Is it due to low bf%?
He has no obvious failos and a good harmony. His eye area is also high tier. But he would look way better with wider temples or longer hair on the top for sure.

He has no obvious failos and a good harmony. His eye area is also high tier. But he would look way better with wider temples or longer hair on the top for sure.
He looks more cuckish with longer sides and longer top tbh

Looks masculine af with the fade

Have you tried curtains ?

damn thats my skull shape
Just grow hair out to hide it

@thecaste @JMax @Pubertymaxxer3 @rightfulcel @kuroro @DianabolDownie

Tried something different yesterday, I cut my own hair so have the freedom to do so lol

A really high fade; normally this would leave you looking like a triangle or pear (depending on bf%), however there’s one thing that off-sets this. Keep your fringe long and style it outwards + messy. So you have the contrast of very short sides to slim/define your face along with the messy hair at the front making your forehead wider and balancing the jaw.

Like this (taken after a night out so I’m drunk and tired lol):

C2EA6997 ED99 4FF2 907F D1BD157CB915

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, LostYouth, DianabolDownie and 3 others
@thecaste @JMax @Pubertymaxxer3 @rightfulcel @kuroro @DianabolDownie

Tried something different yesterday, I cut my own hair so have the freedom to do so lol

A really high fade; normally this would leave you looking like a triangle or pear (depending on bf%), however there’s one thing that off-sets this. Keep your fringe long and style it outwards + messy. So you have the contrast of very short sides to slim/define your face along with the messy hair at the front making your forehead wider and balancing the jaw.

Like this (taken after a night out so I’m drunk and tired lol):

View attachment 313222
Will try after I get my hair back