Will bleach my yellow horse teeth

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Has anyone gotten their teeth professionally bleached at the dentist and if so, was it worth it?
I tried home bleachers and it didn't do jack shit my teeth look like I'm a chain smoker horse that drinks 5 liters of coffee per day.
With that being said I'm aiming for completely white teeth idc if it looks fake but I want to get rid of that subhuman yellow coloring.

• Love it
Reactions: never_lucky and Prettyboy
I've done that professionaly and didn't do shit to me, they're still yellow, now I have braces so at least people can't see how yellow they are :Comfy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Acromegaly_Chad
I've done that professionaly and didn't do shit to me, they're still yellow, now I have braces so at least people can't see how yellow they are :Comfy:
In which country and has the dentist delivered an explanation ?

In which country and has the dentist delivered an explanation ?
italy and no.
I'm thinking of getting those veeners where they dont shave you teeth once I get my braces off becase I have small lateral incisors as well :Comfy:

italy and no.
I'm thinking of getting those veeners where they dont shave you teeth once I get my braces off becase I have small lateral incisors as well :Comfy:
Fuck thats brutal I'll be consulting a dentist soon enough to see if he has a fix for my horse teeth

get that done professionally its worth the money

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
bro just do what it says on the teeth whitening thread in legendary threads. seems way cheaper and better tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I bought some pro opalescence kit that the dentist jew will prescribe you for at home whitening and got my upper row much whiter than my lower, im working at my lower rn to bleach them to the same colour, but no hurries since they usually never show. All for 50 bux.

Has anyone gotten their teeth professionally bleached at the dentist and if so, was it worth it?
I tried home bleachers and it didn't do jack shit my teeth look like I'm a chain smoker horse that drinks 5 liters of coffee per day.
With that being said I'm aiming for completely white teeth idc if it looks fake but I want to get rid of that subhuman yellow coloring.
I did get mine last week, biggest lifefuel I had in this year ngl. I can highly recommend it, one of the best looksmaxes imo. The only disclaimer I would say is that don't expect to get model tier white teeth after one bleaching session. Even one treatment makes incredible changes but you'll have to do multiple ones to achieve paper white teeth :y'all:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Acromegaly_Chad and Elvisandreaa
I did get mine last week, biggest lifefuel I had in this year ngl. I can highly recommend it, one of the best looksmaxes imo. The only disclaimer I would say is that don't expect to get model tier white teeth after one bleaching session. Even one treatment makes incredible changes but you'll have to do multiple ones to achieve paper white teeth :y'all:
Lifefuel.
Chin Wing, Bimax, Jaw angle implants, Braces, bleaching and ultimately veneers, thats the goal for my lower third.

I will have a model tier lower third by the time I'm 23 😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer, Deleted member 7725 and Prettyboy
Lifefuel.
Chin Wing, Bimax, Jaw angle implants, Braces, bleaching and ultimately veneers, thats the goal for my lower third.

I will have a model tier lower third by the time I'm 23 😍
Fantastic plans, mirin the looksmaxxing effort

Also don’t forget to keep being lean around 10% BF and exercise your jaw mus cles by chewing gum a lot and jawliner if you have the money for it :love:

Fuck thats brutal I'll be consulting a dentist soon enough to see if he has a fix for my horse teeth
can recommend drsmile or any other similar company. you will save alot

worth it

but what did you try at home? hydrogen peroxide? that worked really well for me but my teeth weren't grossly yellow

just love yourself bro