will my mutt side profile hold me back from LTR ?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
ion even care if she's psl 3.5 tbh but would my mutant side profile (rated psl 3) with noticeable underbite and flat zygos (nearly Casey Neistat level bad) hold me back? my frontal is often rated between 4.5 and 5 psl (but 4.5 really tbh)

Attachments

• fuck my life.PNG
    fuck my life.PNG
    514 KB · Views: 57
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux
@Introvertednarc can u give me an answer I know ur straight with the truth

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Definitely not ideal but since your front is above average you should be fine (if tall).

Short answer is yes.
The pic looks reverse frauded. Clearly could use some surgery with the nose & how it connects w/ browridge and easy +1 psl. idk what the best thing to do about the underbite is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Short answer is yes.
The pic looks reverse frauded. Clearly could use some surgery with the nose & how it connects w/ browridge and easy +1 psl. idk what the best thing to do about the underbite is.
can fix the nose connect thing with fillers lol just fill the bridge, no? would that really ascend my side by 1psl? and wdym reverse frauded

• +1
Definitely not ideal but since your front is above average you should be fine (if tall).
im 6'1 tbh ngl but my side is giving me BDD

im 6'1 tbh ngl but my side is giving me BDD
BDD? Cope, you just realise your side is ugly.

Anyway if you're not larping and are 6'1 barefoot you will be fine.

Attachments

• 67E018E3-395B-432F-9011-26ED059F2ED6.jpeg
    67E018E3-395B-432F-9011-26ED059F2ED6.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Lux
Is this a better angle ? Fuckkk looks so much worse genuine truecel profile

@Introvertednarc please torture me
Much better picture.
Genuine candidate for lefort 3 & bimax especially if you have dental issues.

• +1
Much better picture.
Genuine candidate for lefort 3 & bimax especially if you have dental issues.
I was thinking that too jfl, right now im getting bimax and gonna save up for zygomatic implants will that be enough since lf3 isn't happening

I was thinking that too jfl, right now im getting bimax and gonna save up for zygomatic implants will that be enough since lf3 isn't happening
I'd focus on the bimax first & see how you look afterward before making plans for cosmetic impants.

• +1
Holy jesus @ineedhelo4844 didn't even realise it was you from the side wtf.

• JFL
I'd focus on the bimax first & see how you look afterward before making plans for cosmetic impants.
Lefort 1 won't do shit for my midface though so ill end up looking monkey mouthed a bit don't u think?

• +1
Holy jesus @ineedhelo4844 didn't even realise it was you from the side wtf.
yeah I might be the best looking lefort 3 candidate ever from the front tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Lefort 1 won't do shit for my midface though so ill end up looking monkey mouthed a bit don't u think?
Yeah, you would want lefort 2 or 3 based on your zygos.

Yeah, you would want lefort 2 or 3 based on your zygos.
impossible for lf3 and lf2 way out of my budget, do u think bimax + cheek implants could at least make my Side profile 4psl average? that's all I want tbh

impossible for lf3 and lf2 way out of my budget, do u think bimax + cheek implants could at least make my Side profile 4psl average? that's all I want tbh
Moneymax g. You don't want to be cheaping out when it comes to your face.

Moneymax g. You don't want to be cheaping out when it comes to your face.
got uni to focus on bro, lefort 2 would take me 6 years or so to save up on and if I have this face for another 4 years ill rope

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back