Will my surgery plan be enough?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
My plan: Lefort 1, genio, Rhino (with cartilage graft to increase nose prominence and make nose Caucasianmaxxed)

If plan is not enough, I’m also considering MSE (im narrow palate cel), laser skin depigmentation, laser eye depigmentation, MAYBE mouth widening and buccal fat removal

Front:
1C50B7F8 09CB 41D3 8ED2 D570311D9B61

Side:
340D7BCC BAB7 40B9 94F4 A394AFD9CD8B

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You've aged a lot in the past year. Must be puberty

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, forevermirin and Deleted member 1901
My plan: Lefort 1, genio, Rhino (with cartilage graft to increase nose prominence and make nose Caucasianmaxxed)

If plan is not enough, I’m also considering MSE (im narrow palate cel), laser skin depigmentation, laser eye depigmentation, MAYBE mouth widening and buccal fat removal

Front:
View attachment 2063291
Side:
View attachment 2063292
You don’t need rhino. And why the fuck are getting laser skin depigmentation? You are pale as fuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1901
Your head is tilted down and not in the frankfurt plane in the second pic. Still, looks like you would benefit from a bimax and genioplasty, as the lower thid looks recessed in the front face pic.
I think the higher nose bridge would be an improvement too.
Re narrow palate, Lefort 1 can be done to widen the palate 7-8mm at most, so if it is a suitable amount for your smile goals, you can have the wider palate at the same time as the bimax advancement and rhinoplasty. It can also make your mouth wider, which would also be beneficial for you.

Avoid MSE because you have very wide cheekbones. SARPE with a custom bone anchored expander to ensure even expansion would be the ticket before bimax if you wanted more than 7-8mm of palate widening.

A single and well planned intervention of bimax (with the palate widening Lefort cut), genio and rhinoplasty could ascend you hard IMO.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 1901
Why? My nose looks ethnic af and is too flat (not extreme tier but less projection than ideal)
Your nose isn’t flat and the projection is just fine. It’s actually very projected considering your skull is recessed. I think it looks great.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1901
Your nose isn’t flat and the projection is just fine. It’s actually very projected considering your skull is recessed. I think it looks great.

Agree with you, projection seems fine. He would benefit from a higher nose bridge the most. And to 100% caucasian max the nose, better alar-columellar relationship, similar to this:
B9781455711833500116_f11-13-9781455711833.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 1901