Will the police find out my threads if i committed suicide

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Lets say i delete all my history, cookies etc. Can the police still find out what websites i visited etc?

• So Sad
Reactions: shibo
Are you using VPN?

JFL@thinking the police would give even a tiny bit of shit about ur death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, prgfromnl, Avoidant and 13 others
Why would they check the websites u visited

also dont kill yourself bro

Why would they check the websites u visited

also dont kill yourself bro
To find a reason why i did it. I've read it in the news that police do check browser history etc
when someone kills themselves
Bump. Any computercels here

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: shibo
Don't do that bhai

Just completely destroy PC beforehand

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AbandonShip, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
So if i destroy the pc then there is no way they can track my history.
No it's still possible but I doubt they would care that much (I think you live in India so..)

• +1
Don’t kill yourself bro

• JFL
yes but also it depends were you live, in most places network providers have to store everybody's online data e.g search history for a certain amount of time (usually like a year).
dont do it though

• +1
yes but also it depends were you live, in most places network providers have to store everybody's online data e.g search history for a certain amount of time (usually like a year).
dont do it though
So i have to wait an year. Fucking hell

So i have to wait an year. Fucking hell
It really depends on your network provider, but usually they don't store your data past a year.

Still the police can probably still find out you posted on this site, it would just be much harder for them.

• +1
It really depends on your network provider, but usually they don't store your data past a year.

Still the police can probably still find out you posted on this site, it would just be much harder for them.
Nobody would care that much.

If they are really tryhard they will try to recover your harddrive and then look in temp files probably but guess they won’t just wipe the shit out of that harddrive

they will ask your ISP for traffic. if u didnt use VPN they will find this forum. then they will backtrack who killed himself past X days

they will ask your ISP for traffic. if u didnt use VPN they will find this forum. then they will backtrack who killed himself past X days
Fuck. Is there any way to avoid that?

They are going to find out anyways and you will be dead and not suffer any consequence so you may as well kill a bunch of children on fortnite.

They are going to find out anyways and you will be dead and not suffer any consequence so you may as well kill a bunch of children on fortnite.
I just can't stop caring about what'll happen after my death. I want to go very mysteriously. Nobody should find out why i did it

Nobody would care that much.
Loads of people would care, your family and your friends just think how devasted they would be if you killed yourself.
Do you have any younger or older siblings, imagine if they killed themselves imagine how you would feel.
Would you blame yourself for there death.
Would you wish you at least asked if they are ok.
That's exactly how your family will feel like if you kill yourself.

Loads of people would care, your family and your friends just think how devasted they would be if you killed yourself.
Do you have any younger or older siblings, imagine if they killed themselves imagine how you would feel.
Would you blame yourself for there death.
Would you wish you at least asked if they are ok.
That's exactly how your family will feel like if you kill yourself.
No siblings. As for my parents, i am sure they can handle it. It will be hard but they'll get over it. Its human nature

Start using VPN and also DuckDuckGo.

• +1
I just can't stop caring about what'll happen after my death. I want to go very mysteriously. Nobody should find out why i did it
this sounds like your ego is the primary reason you want to do this, you ever feel neglected and lonely from your friends and family? don’t kill yourself, life can change so drastically over a span of a few years.

• JFL
they wont look. the reason you commit suicide will already be obvious to everyone when they see your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3299
destroy your personal electronics and make sure to destroy them well (like getting rid of harddrive), your ISP can still see the sites you visited though unless you used a vpn

You will even have regrets after you die? Truly a subhuman waste of oxygen. Ending yourself would be a justice to the heavens.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
You will even have regrets after you die? Truly a subhuman waste of oxygen. Ending yourself would be a justice to the heavens.
one of the reasons i havent killed myself tbh. dont want people seeing my browser history or looking at my dead body.

one of the reasons i havent killed myself tbh. dont want people seeing my browser history or looking at my dead body.
you lived as a high-inhib subhuman slave but you will chose to also die as one? You are as pathetic as they come

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Dont rope bro

• JFL