Without Women's Makeup, okcupid graph would shift DRAMATICALLY

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
We've all seen this graph below.

iu

Now here's my theory: if women didn't wear makeup, the men's graph would be much more similar to the female graph. Now of course men still have higher sex drives (allegedly) so they would still rate more women higher on the scale, but it would be drastically different from the current graph.

Just look at these examples:

tyra-banks-1483996652.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

sofia-vergara.jpg

iu

How many of these girls would you rate 7.5+ with their makeup? And how many are 7.5+ without makeup? If the amount changed, you proved my point. The men's chart above would shift.

That's why girls consider most of us ugly. Because we are literally walking around like the photos above without makeup. And only top elite bone structure will make you attractive.

Nah, it would only shift slightly. Men naturally find a greater proportion of women attractive than women do men.

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Final82, VST and 1 other person
Theory: Stacies are mostly Beckys, Beckys are mostly ugly foids with fakeup. Femcels just can't get Chad to fuck them.

Nah, it would only shift slightly. Men naturally find a greater proportion of women attractive than women do men.

Exactly, the explanation is that;

Men have a higher sex drive, manifesting in higher sexual attraction for the opposite sex, because they have lower parental investment. It also creates evolutionary pressure on women, being the one with higher parental investment, to be more selective in their mate choice.

"Parental investment theory, a term coined by Robert Trivers in 1972, predicts that the sex that invests more in its offspring will be more selective when choosing a mate, and the less-investing sex will have intra-sexual competition for access to mates. This theory has been influential in explaining sex differences in sexual selection and mate preferences, throughout the animal kingdom and in humans."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parental_investment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Final82, NormieKilla and 2 others
Makeup allows women to fraud, hide their imperfections and ascend between 1 to 3 points but let's be honnest folks, we men value women's bodies much more than their faces.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
It wouldn't change anything since men's standards would lower, we're used to seeing females with makeup but if they all suddenly stopped our preferences would adjust to that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
we men value women's bodies much more than their faces.
Never got how that part works. I agree personally that I am very attracted to appealing female bodies, but it seems to be the other way around with girls and how they are attracted to male bodies.

So you're saying you'd still rate those pics without makeup 8/10? I'm not saying men wouldn't smash, of course we would, I'm just saying we wouldn't find them as hot and would only obsess over a few women instead of 40% of them.

So you're saying you'd still rate those pics without makeup 8/10? I'm not saying men wouldn't smash, of course we would, I'm just saying we wouldn't find them as hot and would only obsess over a few women instead of 40% of them.

They are some levels of Supernormal stimulus which affect perception, but parental investment is still the underlying main factor explaining for this disparity in ratings. If all girls stop wearing makeup men would naturally lower their threshold, humans preferences are flexible to environmental particularities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus
"In a cross-cultural study, Doyle and Pazhoohi showed that surgically augmented breasts are supernormal stimuli, and they are more attractive than natural breasts, regardless of their size. Also in a theoretical paper, Doyle proposed that how women walk creates supernormal stimuli through continuously alternating motion of the waist and hips causing peak shifts in perceptions of physical attractiveness involving women's waist-to-hip ratio."
This being factually true, it doesn't nullify the importance of evolutionary pressure parental investment creates. Also important to note that men do the same by going to the gym, buying luxurious cars (as symbols of social status), etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK