Women attraction based on your own looks

epicmogtime

epicmogtime

Iron
Ok, so growing up I was a fat fuck but luckily my depression and nicotine addiction took care of that :feelsez:. When I was fat I saw that only 3s and 4s were attracted to me. Then I got skinny and black girls started liking me. That was in hs now in college blonde 5s are attracted to me. This is all with no game towards them just them wanting to polish my knob with no provocation. Very interesting observations. So my question is should I fuck a 5 just to lose my virginity before 20? I turn 20 in June and should be back on campus for summer. If someone wants me to send a picture of her or me I can in PM.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 7173
I wish I could fuck black girls, they are hot as fuck

do what you want, if you know you won't enjoy it, why do it? I didn't lose my virginity until Jan 2020 because I wouldn't have been comfortable doing it earlier. Just lie to people if u still are a virgin, that's what I did.

• +1
Reactions: epicmogtime
not even black females like me jfl, and they are supposedly the most subhuman of all, what now?

I always fucked what i can except when they’re ugly and it would hurt my reputation