RecessedChinCel

Kraken

IMG 2239

IMG 2240

IMG 2241

“They would reject him if not for his money bro:soy:

“When has jawline ever mattered bro:soy:

“It’s all about his status bro :soy:

The girl complimenting his jawline triggered these normies so hard because they cannot obtain a sharp jawline through muh hard work like money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128, Joe Rogancel and 59 others
@WanderingBurro

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Reminder that this is the guy normies are talking about when they say “I know an ugly guy who slays broo”

Normies cannot cope with female gaze @Kamui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 6128 and 46 others
Jawline is the most important male trait, redpill copers know nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 29670, Joe Rogancel and 28 others
well, they are partly right this time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 4946, Joe Rogancel and 13 others
well, they are partly right this time
🤣🤣
Reminder that this is the guy normies are talking about when they say “I know an ugly guy who slays broo”

Beahahaha

View attachment 2390829
View attachment 2390830
View attachment 2390831
“They would reject him if not for his money bro:soy:

“When has jawline ever mattered bro:soy:

“It’s all about his status bro :soy:

The girl complimenting his jawline triggered these normies so hard because they cannot obtain a sharp jawline through muh hard work like money.

Its even funnier because most niggas here claim he is psl htn yet everyone here claims chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, HeightPilledum and Ken
IMG 6649

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 29670, Joe Rogancel and 29 others
It’s true tho. There’s so many examples of guys that got nothing and as soon as they get famous/clout girls are begging for them.

You’re dumb af if you think otherwise. Timothe would literally be dating an average Becky and would probs be that quiet kid in school due to his giga small frame. Jocks would bully him and girls would laugh.

It’s like post malone for example, so many guys begging for him yet if he was a cashier at Walmart they wouldn’t even give him a second look yet they begging to fuck.

You niggas forget how important status is. Tbh status > looks. If you have giga status you can practically bag 9/10 bitches but if you have looks you’re still gonna struggle tbh especially if you have zero status or social presence.

Why is there so many good looking niggas on here that are struggling and rotting?

girls want to fuck high status guys more than they want to fuck good looking ones imo.

Bear in mind that looks and status usually intertwine but not always I.e. if you’re lachiwski your gonna get giga status due to looks.

If if you’re a TikTokker like Connie hacker you’re gonna get status from looks.

But a pro nfl athlete for example would mog the shit out of a good looking guy with no status and that’s just facts even if he was ugly.

Autistic niggas on here need to get this shit drilled into their head

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Joe Rogancel, Yuhbwoynadia and 22 others

nice jawline + defined cheekbones + great eye area and overall harmony.. this has nothing to do with female gaze

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
He is a mogger
Models look like him
Regardless of if he is peanut skulled, NCT or bug eyed

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
nice jawline + defined cheekbones + great eye area and overall harmony.. this has nothing to do with female gaze
Bro you’re too autistic. The guy is a giga framecel and is short. He’s not out of this world I’m afraid to say. Quite a lot of white guys look like him.

Continuing my comment. There’s a reason why you see niggas like @forevergymcelling crying that they went to the club and got rejected by foods who then were with mtns who they mogged to death. I’ve even seen it happen myself irl. Reason?

That guy even tho you mog to death is known in that social circle as ‘the guy’ he’s respected by male guys and he’s giga social with girls. He has high social status and so women wanna be with him as it boosts her status as well within their social group and dynamics.

It’s like you niggas will be like ‘women don’t like muscles or tattoos’ it’s true women may not like these things nor care for them, but what about how they are perceived?

If you have muscles and 1 or two tattoos or you’re likely perceived as alpha, dominant, strong, NT compared to if you’re a holocaust victim. It’s the same with tanning etc. it’s not that darker skin makes you more attractive it’s probably more that it’s perceived as more outgoing and the positive stereotypes that come with such a look. Too many niggas on here think black or white it’s funny.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Eren, It'snotover and 12 others
Bro you’re too autistic. The guy is a giga framecel and is short. He’s not out of this world I’m afraid to say. Quite a lot of white guys look like him.

Continuing my comment. There’s a reason why you see niggas like @forevergymcelling crying that they went to the club and got rejected by foods who then were with mtns who they mogged to death. I’ve even seen it happen myself irl. Reason?

That guy even tho you mog to death is known in that social circle as ‘the guy’ he’s respected by male guys and he’s giga social with girls. He has high social status and so women wanna be with him as it boosts her status as well within their social group and dynamics.

It’s like you niggas will be like ‘women don’t like muscles or tattoos’ it’s true women may not like these things nor care for them, but what about how they are perceived?

If you have muscles and 1 or two tattoos or you’re likely perceived as alpha, dominant, strong, NT compared to if you’re a holocaust victim. It’s the same with tanning etc. it’s not that darker skin makes you more attractive it’s probably more that it’s perceived as more outgoing and the positive stereotypes that come with such a look. Too many niggas on here think black or white it’s funny.
ima be honest i ain’t reading all dat

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
If you actually think guy has any presence what so ever you are deluded. If he wasn’t famous and went into a night club he would get nothing, he has literally zero presence his height and frame is brutal.

Like guys who were bigger could literally just push him out the way of a girl he was talking to and the girl would probs laugh at how weak and beta he is.

How tf is this twink turning any girl on?

Attachments

• 305B8442-A10D-4440-B70E-AE2769EEC787.jpeg
    305B8442-A10D-4440-B70E-AE2769EEC787.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Looks234, Deleted member 25566 and 4 others
You vs the guy she told you not to worry about.

David laid is a true chad. 6’3 and ripped, with facial aesthetics. He would absolutely destroy this twink in night clubs and OLD. Argument over.

Btw a guy on YouTube asked girls to rate that exact photo of David and every girl gave him ten and reacted like ‘wow’ and some were htbs.

Keep coping.

Attachments

• CA232889-A893-4300-B5DC-D4F3BAB023F8.jpeg
    CA232889-A893-4300-B5DC-D4F3BAB023F8.jpeg
    885.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 61E33986-E449-401A-A1B6-850C3D572701.jpeg
    61E33986-E449-401A-A1B6-850C3D572701.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 27472, Constantin Denis and 8 others

All they’re doing is spouting their blatant insecurity that a nigga who is supposedly “inferior” to them is getting foids they could only ever dream of getting since they’re rotting in the gym all day long only to ascend with a a LTB landwhale gf lol

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, 444, Xangsane and 5 others
It’s true tho. There’s so many examples of guys that got nothing and as soon as they get famous/clout girls are begging for them.

You’re dumb af if you think otherwise. Timothe would literally be dating an average Becky and would probs be that quiet kid in school due to his giga small frame. Jocks would bully him and girls would laugh.

It’s like post malone for example, so many guys begging for him yet if he was a cashier at Walmart they wouldn’t even give him a second look yet they begging to fuck.

You niggas forget how important status is. Tbh status > looks. If you have giga status you can practically bag 9/10 bitches but if you have looks you’re still gonna struggle tbh especially if you have zero status or social presence.

Why is there so many good looking niggas on here that are struggling and rotting?

girls want to fuck high status guys more than they want to fuck good looking ones imo.

Bear in mind that looks and status usually intertwine but not always I.e. if you’re lachiwski your gonna get giga status due to looks.

But a pro nfl athlete for example would mog the shit out of a good looking guy with no status and that’s just facts even if he was ugly.

If you actually think guy has any presence what so ever you are deluded. If he wasn’t famous and went into a night club he would get nothing, he has literally zero presence his height and frame is brutal.

Like guys who were bigger could literally just push him out the way of a girl he was talking to and the girl would probs laugh at how weak and beta he is.

David laid is a true chad. 6’3 and ripped, with facial aesthetics. He would absolutely destroy this twink in night clubs and OLD. Argument over.

Btw a guy on YouTube asked girls to rate that exact photo of David and every girl gave him ten and reacted like ‘wow’ and some were htbs.

Keep coping.
I understand what you’re saying and I agree with almost everything 100% but to say that he has virtually no appeal and would be incel cuz he’s “not masculine enough” is BS lol. He is OBJECTIVELY very attractive regardless of whether you wanna classify him as too masculine or too feminine. Even if he didn’t have status it wouldn’t be hard for him to get a gf or a couple slays simply cuz of purely how good looking he is. Obviously a robust more masculine looking dude would slay more but that doesn’t subtract from the fact that he’s already attractive.

Also one thing you don’t know is that most of these “status” mogger niggas are all tricks lol. That includes your favourite NBA player, NFL player, rapper, celebrity you name it. They’re literally walking ATMs and wallets for foids. They literally have to pay to fly bitches out, take them out on expensive dates, and buy them designer shit just so they can sleep with them. Look at niggas like Fresh&Fit ESPECIALLY Fresh lmao, do you really think any foid would willingly sleep with him and a face like his unless he was a trick and handed overr her some pussy so she could put out? They already got exposed for being on sugar daddy websites and being fake alpha males lmao, they’re not really “bagging” any of these girls at all. It’s just premium edition betabuxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 29670, watah and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

His face

I understand what you’re saying and I agree with almost everything 100% but to say that he has virtually no appeal and would be incel cuz he’s “not masculine enough” is BS lol. He is OBJECTIVELY very attractive regardless of whether you wanna classify him as too masculine or too feminine. Even if he didn’t have status it wouldn’t be hard for him to get a gf or a couple slays simply cuz of purely how good looking he is. Obviously a robust more masculine looking dude would slay more but that doesn’t subtract from the fact that he’s already attractive.

Also one thing you don’t know is that most of these “status” mogger niggas are all tricks lol. That includes your favourite NBA player, NFL player, rapper, celebrity you name it. They’re literally walking ATMs and wallets for foids. They literally have to pay to fly bitches out, take them out on expensive dates, and buy them designer shit just so they can sleep with them. Look at niggas like Fresh&Fit ESPECIALLY Fresh lmao, do you really think any foid would willingly sleep with him and a face like his unless he was a trick and handed overr her some pussy so she could put out? They already got exposed for being on sugar daddy websites and being fake alpha males lmao, they’re not really “bagging” any of these girls at all. It’s just premium edition betabuxxing.
I’ve said it before but I think attraction and sex appeal are intertwined but different. He’s the type of guy girls would say is ‘awe your cute’ where is David laid is the type of guy where they’d be like ‘you’re so hot’

He is way more fuckable than timothe imo.

It’s just my opinion also I can link you some studies where it’s been found that women would fuck a masculine guy over a feminine guy and settle for a fem as he’s seen as more dad material. Lmao I know what I’d rather choose.

I don’t see his appeal he has a good jaw and harmony but meh, his frame and height falios him giga hard imo.

If he had frame and height with that face I would say chad but he doesn’t so….

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Xangsane, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person

Keep coping.
You are coping so fucking hard just like those dumb normies and redpillers in the insta comment section. Another face > everything pill that you can't swallow.

Timothee is like 27-28+ has top 0.01% skin, youth, hair, dark features, top 0.0001% jawline. And ontop of that he's an A list hollywood actor. How the fuck any chick gonna be more attracted to David Laid who needed to gymcel his entire life and looksmax just to never get anywhere near Chalamets level.

No one ever fucking listens but maybe this will be a wake up call because I feel like a broken record with all my rhetoric. Faces have all the info you need. Anything face related is where you need to focus your looksmaxxing. That's why you need to get lean, skinmaxx and hairmaxx.

You can see Timothee is a manlet and gigaframelet too. But guess what. Face > Height.

A good word of advice to keep anyone serious about their appearance here is to not focus too much away from the face. Keep using tret, spf, go gym, leanmaxx, basic hygiene and get good style and you've done the best you can. Don't fall for memes like tanning, roiding, bulking, crew cuts, trying to mog in shoelifts in a club etc.. You'll just drive yourself insane and further from the truth.

A wise man once said:
No muscles for your base, no game for your race, and no gym for your motherfucking face
sad topher grace GIF by National Geographic Channel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, EdouardManlet, Xangsane and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Hirekdr
I’ve already explained to you autistic niggas that facial attractiveness is only advantageous to a certain point. Like all you have to meet is… is he attractive or not? You don’t need to be a male model only if you want to be a model.

After your face is attractive everything becomes a multiplier. So height + frame/body + status + money all multiply.

That’s why David laid mogs him to utter oblivion and always will and why people like Austin Dunham destroy tinder as they have attractive face which is giga multiplied by height, money and body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 22924

I used to cope about prettyboys but now that i see irl their appeal i cant. I know a 5'6 homeless unemployed skinny prettyboy type who legit has social anxiety and cute high tier jb girls APPROACH him. Lol

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Xangsane
You are coping so fucking hard just like those dumb normies and redpillers in the insta comment section. Another face > everything pill that you can't swallow.

Timothee is like 27-28+ has top 0.01% skin, youth, hair, dark features, top 0.0001% jawline. And ontop of that he's an A list hollywood actor. How the fuck any chick gonna be more attracted to David Laid who needed to gymcel his entire life and looksmax just to never get anywhere near Chalamets level.

No one ever fucking listens but maybe this will be a wake up call because I feel like a broken record with all my rhetoric. Faces have all the info you need. Anything face related is where you need to focus your looksmaxxing. That's why you need to get lean, skinmaxx and hairmaxx.

You can see Timothee is a manlet and gigaframelet too. But guess what. Face > Height.

A good word of advice to keep anyone serious about their appearance here is to not focus too much away from the face. Keep using tret, spf, go gym, leanmaxx, basic hygiene and get good style and you've done the best you can. Don't fall for memes like tanning, roiding, bulking, crew cuts, trying to mog in shoelifts in a club etc.. You'll just drive yourself insane and further from the truth.

A wise man once said:
No muscles for your base, no game for your race, and no gym for your motherfucking face
Lmao, I had pretty boy looks and could get thousands of matches look at my post history but a lot of girls would say I looked gay and wouldn’t want to fuck as had a holocaust body and had no sex appeal just looked ‘cute’.

6 months weeks into my roid cycle and 30lbs heavier and I took some photos shirtless and them same girls were putting ‘you’re so fucking hot’ and I had two mtbs-htbs asking to meet up. This was in 1 day, I had 350 matches and deleted my account as I couldn’t give a fuck about women atm I have a fb.

My fb also wanted to fuck more and started saying how hot I am. I sent her a shirtless pic and she was like ‘you’re so fucking hot’ etc. before she would say I was good looking not hot. She also grabs my body a lot during sex before she wouldn’t even care to take off my T-shirt lmao.

I’m getting tattoos next just before my roid cycle ends. Looking masculine and strong etc. as long as you ain’t ugly is how you slay not being some pretty boy twink lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Erik-Hexum, It'snotover and 4 others
I’ve already explained to you autistic niggas that facial attractiveness is only advantageous to a certain point. Like all you have to meet is… is he attractive or not? You don’t need to be a male model only if you want to be a model.

After your face is attractive everything becomes a multiplier. So height + frame/body + status + money all multiply.

That’s why David laid mogs him to utter oblivion and always will and why people like Austin Dunham destroy tinder as they have attractive face which is giga multiplied by height, money and body.
You're right you don't need to look like a supermodel to get a hook-up, a girlfriend or anything like that. You're off about face being a multiplier. Face is really really important. Each face is unique and there's tons of info locked into different faces which are found attractive, or not - some faces are found more attractive en-masse than others. Not every girl will find the most attractive face, the most attractive. There's variance.

I'm not trying to disillusion you. But I hate when average looking guys think that hopping on roids is some sort of way to be more attractive, when it's not. David Laid doesn't mog Timothee Chalamet because girls don't think that. Maybe you and your guy friends think he mogs TC, so maybe among your male friend group or just in your own head, TC gets mogged. I'm only trying to steer you away from delusion man. I'm not trying to disillusion you, believe me.

Keep coping.
Eh factor in quality of girls tho. High tier cutesy artsy interesting high iq zooey deschanel types wud 99% prefer timothee. Thats literally all that matters who gives af about generic low iq live love laugh ig whoresnool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Master_Wanky, Xangsane and 5 others
btw just for context, I’ve literally just got back from work and my girl co-workers were telling me how the other day a skinny guy (built like TC) came in and said something rude and they both started laughing going ‘like what is he gonna do’ and another said ‘he was so thin it was disgusting’

No grown woman wants a fucking faggot looking twink only jbs or schizo alt girls.

Just my experience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Looks234, Deleted member 25566 and 5 others
btw just for context, I’ve literally just got back from work and my girl co-workers were telling me how the other day a skinny guy (built like TC) came in and said something rude and they both started laughing going ‘like what is he gonna do’ and another said ‘he was so thin it was disgusting’

No grown woman wants a fucking faggot looking twink only jbs or schizo alt girls.

Just my experience.
This is why I keep saying that the FACE part of Timothee Chalamet is what matters in attractiveness. You're destroying your own argument saying that framecels and manlets that don't have a top tier face, get laughed at.

No one is going to tell you the truth man. Just work it out right now in your own head. I'm saying the fucking face is what's important.

Or course your girl co-workers will laugh about everything that's wrong with a guy, besides his face. But you actually believe "ohhh if only I run tren to increase my frame, I might get 3 more Tinder matches muh muh". I'm trying to save your life here dude

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Sprinkles

Just my experience.
If that nigga was a jacked ogre they would have been afraid of him and thought he was a creep

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
same goes for gosha. masc copers cant buy jawline so they cope with beard and money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 18582 and Sprinkles

Just my experience.
the halo/failo effect applies,

and even then it’s not like timothee can’t get jacked,

his status and face is enough so he doesn’t need to

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421

Just my experience.
So much cope lmao. "Schizo alt" girls cuz u cant get them lmaooo. Theyre legit the only interesting high iq girls. And lmaoooo at the yottacoping with post prime hags muh grown women :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Imagine wanting 100 iq generic post prime Instagram whores over 120 iq artsy high tier interesting 18 yos

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, based_pakichad421, Xangsane and 1 other person
So much cope lmao. "Schizo alt" girls cuz u cant get them lmaooo. Theyre legit the only interesting high iq girls. And lmaoooo at the yottacoping with post prime hags muh grown women :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lol at thinking foids can have high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, lebronjames23, Yuhbwoynadia and 5 others
What are the chances he also just came back from work and his colleagues were talking about how a Timothee Chalamet-esque frame is disgusting. I'm not trying to get under his skin, or attack him for increasing his copes or call him out for making up a story on the spot.

But I don't want to see more people misguided. So it's all love from my end.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, It'snotover, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
This is why I keep saying that the FACE part of Timothee Chalamet is what matters in attractiveness. You're destroying your own argument saying that framecels and manlets that don't have a top tier face, get laughed at.

No one is going to tell you the truth man. Just work it out right now in your own head. I'm saying the fucking face is what's important.

Or course your girl co-workers will laugh about everything that's wrong with a guy, besides his face. But you actually believe "ohhh if only I run tren to increase my frame, I might get 3 more Tinder matches muh muh". I'm trying to save your life here dude
Nah I love being on steroids and love being bigger it’s literally got nothing to do with women, since I’ve been on roids I’ve had zero interest in women at all. I really wanna be the best version of myself and I honestly no joke got no time for dating atm. I just fuck my fb on the side and being ghosting her too tbh.

Yes face is most important I agree. It’s just our perspective on things I guess.

It is what it is. That’s why you just gotta do what you want tbh. at the end of my 7th week on cycle and how people treat me has changed a lot. The respect has definitely changed towards me in a good way.

Do I care if some out of shape alt girl doesn’t find me being ripped attractive? No. Do I fuck. Do I care if she does? No.

I do shit for me and me only. Being the best version of yourself is all that matters. I learnt that way too late tbh.

Wish you all the best with ascending anyways my guy, it’s good to discuss things on here tbh. There is no wrong answer, only a perspective so it is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 25566 and 3 others
Iron

Ironic oi made a thread about this lol, status mogs everything

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I’ve said it before but I think attraction and sex appeal are intertwined but different. He’s the type of guy girls would say is ‘awe your cute’ where is David laid is the type of guy where they’d be like ‘you’re so hot’

He is way more fuckable than timothe imo.

It’s just my opinion also I can link you some studies where it’s been found that women would fuck a masculine guy over a feminine guy and settle for a fem as he’s seen as more dad material. Lmao I know what I’d rather choose.

I don’t see his appeal he has a good jaw and harmony but meh, his frame and height falios him giga hard imo.

If he had frame and height with that face I would say chad but he doesn’t so….
His appeal is more so with foids in like HS, on any college campus tho he’d get out stayed by any robust tall athlete

A wise man once said:
Niggas are still denying the gym pill in 2023 💀

I don’t need to be a neurosurgeon to know that looking like a twink isn’t ideal and that being jacked/athletic looking mogs any other body type. Also jfl at not wanting to tan or go on roids :lul: :lul: :lul: tanning is great if you want to get ideal golden coloring and not look like a decomposed corpse. Obviously roids are far from ideal but a low dosage physique has WAY more appeal than some framelet twink that looks like he could easily be pushed around. @looksmaxxer234 has tons of experiments to prove what I’m saying.

IMG 0557
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
Ur right usually but artsy girls that post on 4chan can be high iq
No person that uses 4chan is high IQ, and if they are it’s just the larping type of high IQ that they used to one up themselves in an argument. It’s not actually the useful type of high IQ that would help further achieve them in life.

Also lol at your artesy hoe JB cope, those bitches wanna get pumped and creamed the same way that the degenerate IG bitches you mentioned do, they’re all the same either way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, Yuhbwoynadia, It'snotover and 6 others
Nah I love being on steroids and love being bigger it’s literally got nothing to do with women, since I’ve been on roids I’ve had zero interest in women at all. I really wanna be the best version of myself and I honestly no joke got no time for dating atm. I just fuck my fb on the side and being ghosting her too tbh.

Yes face is most important I agree. It’s just our perspective on things I guess.

It is what it is. That’s why you just gotta do what you want tbh. at the end of my 7th cycle and how people treat me has changed a lot. The respect has definitely changed towards me in a good way.

Do I care if some out of shape alt girl doesn’t find me being ripped attractive? No. Do I fuck. Do I care if she does? No.

I do shit for me and me only. Being the best version of yourself is all that matters. I learnt that way too late tbh.

Wish you all the best with ascending anyways my guy, it’s good to discuss things on here tbh. There is no wrong answer, only a perspective so it is what it is.
It's great you found a way to go through seven steroid cycles at a young age not for vanity reasons. Take care of yourself and always prioritize your well-being. Wishing you enduring health and happiness.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
His appeal is more so with foids in like HS, on any college campus tho he’d get out stayed by any robust tall athlete

Niggas are still denying the gym pill in 2023 💀

I don’t need to be a neurosurgeon to know that looking like a twink isn’t ideal and that being jacked/athletic looking mogs any other body type. Also jfl at not wanting to tan or go on roids :lul: :lul: :lul: tanning is great if you want to get ideal golden coloring and not look like a decomposed corpse. Obviously roids are far from ideal but a low dosage physique has WAY more appeal than some framelet twink that looks like he could easily be pushed around. @looksmaxxer234 has tons of experiments to prove what I’m saying.

View attachment 2390998
Put this nigga and Timothee in any club or college campus and he would get mogged hard. I’m not saying Timothee would get no girls whatsoever but it would be clear who has more appeal than who.
this is what I’m saying! Straight facts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924

Users who are viewing this thread

Back